Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Destiny High - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 pm

[What do i write? I dont know how to respond! DX what do i do?]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 pm

[Roxas can you please play as Sora in your next response? That'll help me a bunch -hugs-]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Axel stood there emotionless waiting for Riku and Roxas to surrender. "No?" Axel knew the answer before they even decided it. Axel snapped his fingers revealing a cloud of darkness with a reflective middle. He lifted it and made sure Roxas saw what the glass showed to him. "You know what this is Roxas, it shows the future," Axel smirked. "And you know that the future is inevitable, especially when you know it will happen. Namine will die, if you dont follow my command". The whole room went black covered by Darkness, "Dont make Riku suffer Roxas".

[O.O um... I think I went sorta Phyco typing this. I started laughing evilly, and I'm in class so a couple people looked at me. ROFL ok so I hope you liked it, I guess I'm going to capture Riku after the darkness clears. Oh and Namine was dead in the future so I tried to convince Roxas to come with me. I know crazy huh... well not my fault... This is what happens when Axel rubs off on you!!!!!!^^]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 pm

[-is it my turn?-]
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 pm

[yeah it is i think Razz]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"Make me suffer?" Riku questioned allowed with some what of amusment in his tone. He didnt think Axel could make him suffer and this darkness surrounding them was no more than a change in the lighting for him. He closed his eyes, old training of his senses returning as Way to Dawn appeared in his hand in a brief flash of light.

"Roxas listen to me. Axel will play any card to get you to go with him. Don't give in." He advised leaning towards the Blond so he could better here him. He made sure he was closer to Roxas than Axel knowing that the shorter boy wasnt at his peek at the moment and might need help if Axel went after him. He could sense Axel keenly to his right and a few feet ahead of him as he grabbed onto his location, keeping focus on it as not to lose the nobody.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 am

[HAHA Byakuya's flash step!!!! X3]

Axel circled around them knowing it could confuse Riku. He appeared in front of him them behind making Riku dizzy. [@_@]

Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Gingerly, Roxas looked at Axel. "You were my friend..." he told him with a tad bit of melancholy. Axel stopped, looking at Roxas with a crushed look. "What did... you just say to me?"

Breathing in as well as he could, Roxas lifted his arm in the air and the Keyblade appeared in his hands. Axel clenched his fist in rage; Roxas wouldn't be taking out the Keyblade... unless he intended to use it. "Is that it?" Axel growled. "I bring you back, and now you want to fight me? Is it really worth all this, Roxas?" Axel wouldn't admit that he was hurt. He was going to lash out his anger to hide his pain. "I won't go easy on you." With a malicious grin and hint of pain in his eyes, Axel formed a barrier around Riku and Roxas. "You're mine, whether you like it or not, Roxas!! I didn't go through all this trouble to save you for nothing!!"

Roxas poised himself in a battle stance, ready to fight when he heard a voice call in his mind.

Roxas, no!!

Roxas stood up-straight, blinking in confusing. Sora?

Don't fight him. I dunno... it's not right, even if what he's doing is wrong. Just run away, Roxas!

Summoning his Darkness, Roxas opened a portal. "What are you doing?!" Riku screamed as Roxas grabbed his wrist. "Just trust me on this one!" Roxas told him as he pulled him into the portal and sealed it. Stunned, Riku looked around. "This place... it's --"

There was almost nothing except a field of dead grass and a barren apple tree. "You shouldn't worry too much." Roxas sat down and leaned against the tree. "This place isn't real, so Axel won't be able to find us... I can't go back in time, but I can create a temporary world like this that freezes time for a while. We need to think about this."

In awe, Riku sat beside him. "Amazing," he breathed, rubbing his hands in the dirt. "It seems so real." Riku closed his eyes and breathed in. Before he asked, a thought popped to Riku's mind, and then he knew. "Did Sora talk to you, like you used to talk to him?" It nearly sounded childish to Riku. The way he so easily asked a question like that... a question that could only apply to silly stories in books for kids. Too bad that this was Riku's reality, not a story.

"I think he's okay," Roxas said with a smile. "I did hear his voice. It was calming, somehow. And he was helping me for a change." He didn't really like saying that part. "We have to wake him up and find a way to turn things back to the way they were."

Riku combed his fingers through his hair. "So now what, genius?" he replied sarcastically. "Unless you wanna stay here for the rest of time..."

"Can I rest for a second?!" Roxas barked at Riku. "You of all people should know that using Darkness zaps a lot of energy from the person!"

"Whatever," Riku sighed, moving away from the tree to lay down on the ground. "Once we get this all figured out, you'll be gone anyways so I can put up with you until then." First thing Riku would do when Sora was awake would be to take a long bath and sleep. It didn't matter if there would be school the next day. He wouldn't go. The smell and temptation of Darkness was nearly overpowering to Riku, and Riku was trying to think of normal things to keep it at bay. The smell and taste -- he had to admit -- was so amazing, nothing else could even come close to how glorious it was. Maybe, if he just used a little, it couldn't hurt...

"Don't even think about it," Roxas groaned. "I smell Darkness. You're thinking about it."

A drug, Riku mumbled inside to himself. It was as addicting as a drug. "I wasn't thinking about anything. Shut up."

"Sure." Roxas threw a sideways glare at him for that last comment.

"What's it to you anyways?"

"I need you." Roxas spat after he said those words. Admitting that left a bitter taste in his mouth. "We can't save Namine or Sora without you."

Roxas watched as the barrier untangled, and someone stepped through. Riku sat up, alert. "I thought you said no one could find us here!!"

Roxas shook his head. "I said 'Axel can't find us here'. I didn't say anything about anyone else."

It didn't matter, anyhow. It was Namine. "Riku!!" she anxiously called, running towards him as fast as she could. Riku rushed to her and threw his arms around her, securing his hold. "Namine, are you alright?" She nodded, but fastened her hold on him as well. "I was scared... I didn't want to wait any longer for you guys.." she looked down.

"Sora," Roxas told her. "You left him there?"

She didn't look at him. "Sora isn't there. Sora's gone."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Sora was huddled in a small corner in the Darkness. He was all huddled up only because Sora was too afraid to go deeper into the Darkness, but it didn't matter much. It didn't get any darker than the Darkness.There was no space, no time, no real energy or anything flowing through it except Darkness...

Sora had forgotten his name. He forgot everything, and everyone, and all Sora could do was fear the Darkness. Darkness was all he knew now. Darkness.

There was a name, though. Every so often, after what felt an eternity (which was really just a few seconds) Sora would say the name out loud, then he would remember everything. But memories faded in a second, and he forgot the name, until he remembered to say it again.

"R-R-Roxas," he stuttered, using that spare second of hope to think about the boy. Maybe only Roxas could save him now. Sora could see him, extending his hand out far, grabbing hold of Sora's hand and --

Darkness. It didn't get any darker than the Darkness.There was no space, no time, no real energy or anything flowing through it except Darkness...
------
In his hands, the man carried the body of young, poor boy. He had known him well. The boy, whether he knew it or not, had helped the man find the Light...

Axel wouldn't find him, this man decided. If Axel found him, it'd be all over. Axel would use Sora for his own selfish reasons, so this man sought to help Sora and protect him from the clutches of Axel. Laying him back down, the man sighed. "There's no need to worry Sora," Cloud told him as he covered Sora's body with a blanket. "The Darkness... won't prevail this time."

Sure that Sora was safe, Cloud went into the kitchen to get himself something to drink. But before he could, Sora moved. He saw it. He ran as fast as he could to the bed and stared in amazement.
------
His fingers lightly brushed against a soft sort of material that felt cotton-like to the touch. Reaching for it and clutching in his hands, Sora brought himself to realize what it was.

"Riku's blind-fold," he said with awe. "If I use this... I can navigate in the Darkness, like he did." There was no way he understood or, nor did he think it would work. He would have to try. Sora placed the blindfold over his eyes and then tied it tightly, blocking all forms of Darkness and Light from entering his mind.
------
Sora sat up suddenly, and magically a blindfold and a jacket appeared on Sora as well. Cloud took a few steps back, stunned. "S-Sora?" he asked, shocked.

Sora shook his head. "Not really. I'm just using this to walk through the dark. But maybe I can find everyone else and... we can fix this!" Sora jumped out of bed proudly, then proceed to run as fast as he could to the door.

Instead of getting through, he ran into the door itself. "Oooofff!" he moaned, rubbing his head. "How did Riku ever manage?!"

Cloud chuckled, then placed his hand on Sora's shoulder and smiled. "I'll go with you, Sora."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 am

[ Geez Sora... That was long... I LOVED IT! X3......................................

OH GEEZE NOW I KNOW IT WAS ROXAS...... Never mind!
ROXAS YOU ROCK!]

Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Keeping it short for now; if this thread comes back to life, I'll write a little more, but I'm just writing a snippet so that you guys can jump back it with something to work with. Which is probably why this a little less serious.
--------------------
Darkness, indeed, is a lethal and highly addictive drug. As soon as Namine had mentioned Sora's disappearance, both Riku and Roxas' nose began to prickle with the looming smell of Darkness.

"That smell," Riku gasped, trying to hold his breath but giving up. It was sweeter than Darkness was supposed to smell.

"It's..." Roxas' mumble sounded almost as though he were really under the influence from the smell of Darkness. "How nostalgic... it's so familiar." The effect of the smell left the two boy's head spinning, while Namine stood there feeling confused. Perhaps it was her innocent nature that kept her from being able to actually smell the intensity of the Darkness, nonetheless be controlled by it. And here Riku had hoped that he couldn't be tempted by Darkness anymore.

"What smell?" she repeated helplessly, unable to get any of the two to listen to her. Slowly, she became more worried. "Riku??"

At last Riku blinked and looked down at Namine. Then suddenly, he grabbed her arms, trying to steady himself. "Distract me, please." The smell continued to fill Riku's nostrils.

Namine slid her hand across Riku's cheek, and for a split second Riku could feel his heart stop. Despite how nervous she felt, Namine could still find a way to distract Riku: make him focus on her, as innocently as possible. "Riku," she hummed, giving him her best smile. "You won't fall back into Darkness." He nodded obediently. He was willing to listen to anything she had to say. Tell me more, his mind screamed. Taking in his surprised look she went on. "I think you're very brave. And I'm grateful that I have a friend like you, who will always protect me. I love you, Riku," she said with a smile on her face, just before she stood on her toes and gave Riku a grateful kiss on the cheek.

It was then Riku realized that his love and dedication to his friends was always a lot stronger than the influence of the Darkness.

Namine, feeling like a winner, couldn't contain her fit of giggles. After all, it wasn't often you see Riku's face flush red. The only thing she missed was Roxas, who was standing off to the side, glowering at the two. Oh well, Roxas sighed. At least they're happy. Once we settle all this, and I disappear again, everyone can have their happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:33 am

[Haha I lahv it Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:24 pm

wow Rox I really liked that response!
Whose turn?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Actually, you could post next Axel. It's been a while since Axel's done something; he deserves to be re-entered into the scene.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm

yay!
*cheers*
will do!
>3
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Brace yourself, guys. Here it goes!

Cloud was a little more than very confused. There was just something... inexplicably wrong with seeing S.o.r.a. in a trench coat, wearing a blindfold over his eyes and screaming every five seconds about some gush of Darkness that blew by his face that Cloud couldn't see; maybe it had something to do with walking in the dark realm. Cloud imagined that maybe it was better he didn't know. They had barely gotten out the door when S.o.r.a., yelling at the wind something about "Shadows" and "Nobodies", had dashed down to the beach and threw himself into the water.

"S.O.R.A!!" Cloud had shouted as he dived in and pulled pansy boy out. "What in the world are you doing?!?!"

S.o.r.a. looked up at him with a blank look -- well, it was hard to tell what kind of look he had on his face since Cloud couldn't see his eyes. "I dunno," he finally said to Cloud with a grin and after shaking the water off S.o.r.a. stretched out his hand and opened a portal, nearly giving Cloud a heart attack. "Wait until R.i.k.u. sees me now!!!" S.o.r.a. cried out happily. "He's never going to believe this!!"

"Talk about it! I can't believe it myself!"

Uh? S.o.r.a. though. How could Cloud's voice change so fast? Wait, Cloud doesn't sound like that! That voice isn't Cloud's; that voice belongs to --

He spun around and came face-to-face-- well sort of -- with A.x.e.l. Slowly, a huge grin spread on A.x.e.l.'s face, and S.o.r.a. could see a shield of Darkness form around them.

"Welcome to the Dark Realm, kiddo!!!!!" A.x.e.l. face-kicked S.o.r.a. and sent him flying into the portal.

Roxas' eyes grew wide. S.o.r.a. was in trouble.

But as he threw his glance over towards R.i.k.u. and Namine, he seethed angrily. How dare they look so happy together?! It reminded Roxas of the days when he could freely roam like this as a Somebody, with his group of friends, with a heart...

"I'll save S.o.r.a. by myself," he muttered angrily to R.i.k.u., who he knew couldn't hear him. Slowly, Roxas eased himself away from R.i.k.u. and Namine, until it was safe for him to escape quietly without them noticing his disappearance.
__________________________________________________________________________________

THERE IS MORE TO COME! Either A.x.e.l., S.o.r.a., or R.i.k.u. should go next. Maybe R.i.k.u. should; we could use a little comic relief ^__^;;;

Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm

[-oh haha i'm comic relief am I? xD when did this happen huh Roxy? xP-]

So many thoughts flew through his head as the silverette stared down into the lovely captivating eyes of the girl before him. Her words, her innocent, loving words had blasted all thoughts and temptations of the darkness out of his mind. There wasnt even a trace now as he offered a smile which she returned graciously. He admited to himself that he had always held a soft spot for the petite blond, but it wasnt until just now that he picked up on what it was he was truly feeling.

Love, thats what this sweet, bubbling emotion within him was. It felt as though it was swelling up within his heart, subduing and forcing the darkness out. Riku realized then that that was his freedom, his relief from the inner most darkness of his soul. A thought flitted through the silverette's mind

'There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.' His love for his friends, his found but always there love for Namine. That was the answer.

Feeling relieved and rather pleased with his discovery, he almost the subtle but definite change in the scent of Roxas who stood off a ways from Namine and him. It tingled at his senses, almost like the darkness had yet different and unique.

It was unmistakable as Roxas's and in it Riku sensed irritation. At the same moment a shiver went through his person as he felt a sharp pain near his heart. Aquamarine eyes clouded over, causing worry to edge its way across Namine's smooth features.

'Sora?...Sora!' he realized all at once what the feeling was. Sora was in trouble, and here he was getting caught up in his own emotions. He felt irritation at himself as he realized now that for a moment he'd allowed his own personal happiness get in the way of his friends. Sora was far more important and the tall teen couldn't believe he'd let that slip past him for even a moment. Roxas's irritation made sense now, the blond had obviously felt through the connection he shared with Sora what was going on.

A soft hand on his face made him blink as his gaze focused.

"I'm fine Namine." he told her "But Sora's not, we need to go now." he turned but even as he did he already knew that Roxas was trying to leave. He could sense it in a way.

"Roxas, do you know where Sora is?" he asked without turning to the blond nobody. They needed to work together, that point coming through clearly in his voice. They also had to be able to trust one another, which he found difficult despite himself but it had to be done.

Namine studied Riku's features,. noting the way his jaw set firmly in determination, eyes focused ahead as he awaited the blonds reply. She glanced at Roxas, only to see he was further from then than he had been moments before. The events between Riku and herself made her flush as she realized that Roxas had seen it all.

Was he mad at them?

Was he going to run off and leave them in an attempt to save Sora on his own? She laced her slim fingers together before her, deciding to favor the ground rather than either of them as she nibbled on her lower lip in a nervous yet hopeful manner.

[-woow...I hope that was okay. I had to read and re-read over this role play to really remember what was going on. I actually wasnt sure at all how to respond, I just hope it doesnt suck too much ^--^;;
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 pm

"Comic relief" was a bad word for it. More like a slight bit of relief from the intense-ness of the plot thus far, though you've more-or-less added to that. (NO PROBLEM!! NOOOOO PROBLEM! This is Role Play after all; you have to work with whatever is put out there!!) I thought it was good Very Happy We'll get better as we get back into this more. BUT THAT MEANS AXEL AND SORA HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TOO, GOT THAT? I KNOW YOU READ THIS, SORA! :plotting:
____________________________________________________________________________________
" 'Do I know where Sora is?' " came Roxas' sarcastic reply as he threw Riku a glare. So... this again. For a moment, I was worried that you'd started to like me, Riku thought with a roll of his eyes. "Either way you have to let me help you, Roxas. You can't just run off without me."

Namine reached out and softly touched Riku's arm, biting her lip and looking at Roxas again. "Me too," she whispered, making Riku blush. "All three of us need to stay together, Roxas, so that we can look out for each other." She brushed her hair back behind her and breathed in; maybe, if he refused to listen to Riku, he'd at least listen to her. Buried deep down in her was a soft, warm spot for the blonde boy that she never seemed to be able to get rid of, and seeing him now brought that feeling back again. In a way both of them had a lot in common... but a lot of her admiration was now directed at the taller, leaner, and gentler young man standing beside her. Riku gave her a lot of happiness and made her feel like no one had ever made her feel before... strong, brave... even loved. Someday, Roxas would understand the meaning of love as well, but judging by the looks of it he hadn't changed since the last time she saw him.

Either Roxas had already made up his mind, or else he was reading their thoughts. "Look," he growled angrily at them, stretching out his hand to the air and summoning his Keyblade. "The both of you would be safer here. I'm not worried about what happens to me. I'm worried about Sora and only Sora, got that? So unless you want me to send you home --" and here he sent another glare towards Riku, which Riku could only interpret as Roxas' way of saying you'll-be-happier-back-on-your-world-without-me-I'm-sure -- "the stay here and forget about me already!!!"

Namine looked down on the ground sadly, somehow feeling guilty. Roxas stretched out his hand, opening a portal.

Riku's senses stood up on their ends and suddenly; the smell of a strong sense of Darkness next to a sweeter, salty-er smell finally found its way to the atmosphere. Salty...? Wait... salty... that could be Sora -- but Sora isn't part of...the...Darkne --

All at once Riku went completely numb as he realized exactly was what happening. "NO WAIT, ROXAS! DON'T USE ANY DARKNESS!!!!" he tried to shout with fail. Just a moment too late a portal opened and out came Sora, standing next to Axel, who clearly held all control over Sora.

Roxas snorted. "You really are determined," he sneered at Axel, who returned his comment with a chesire grin.

Riku felt paralyzed looking at Sora, who was hanging his head down and saying nothing. "What could I say, Roxy??" Axel beamed with a grin, putting his arm around Sora. "He found himself wandering around in the Dark Realm all alone, and I happened to run into him! I figured... it would only be fair to use him to find you, right?" There was a pause as Axel placed his hand over the back of Sora's blindfold, threatening to peel it off thus sending Sora back into oblivion. "I wondered if we could all compromise over a simple trade! I'll give Sora back over to Riku... if you agree to come back with me, Roxas!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Alright guys. Either Axel can go next and do some kind of extreme battle (where Riku and Roxas attempt to fight Axel, but then Axel ends up kidnapping Sora AND Roxas!) or Sora can reply by thawrting Axel's plan and doing something... cool I guess. I dunno! Sora escapes with Riku and Roxas! AXEL AND SORA HAVE TO GO NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Tonight is amnesty night for Sora which means I, Roxas, will take over Sora's turn this time in responding. I'll be trying to work better with everyone to help inspire and get more creative so we can keep these RPs going. If you need any assistance at all feel free to email me or sent me a PM. Instead of trying to force everyone to write I'll lend you my help as often as you need but again, I will not type your responses --- I believe that the person behind the character is responsible for that. However I will not limit your chances of asking me if you need help so ask away!!! -Roxas
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who dwell in the Dark do not share the similar eye sight as those who belong to Light, for those who dwell in the Dark are sensitive to the Light, therefore their eyes, now adjusted more finely, filter out the Light and sees the shadows and Darkness that lingers unbeknowst to the rest of the people." -Unknown

When Sora had come across the quote in one of the books Riku had accidently left at his house, Sora had hated the quote. I can see just fine in the Light he mentally scowled at the book, tossing it off his bed and ducking under his covers. He pulled his blankets to his face and hid his face in his pillow. The Light will expose the Darkness and dissolve the Darkness so who needs Darkness? He drifted off to sleep, hating the Darkness, but he would faint if he knew that he'd one day harness the dark, and sometime in the near future as well.

This thought crossed Sora's mind briefly as he felt Axel's hand against the back of his head, standing before all of his friends and wondering how on earth he got himself into so much trouble. Namine, though a Nobody herself, had only a thin layer of Darkness surrounding her, whereas he could see Riku and Roxas basking it in. Finally, he could taste it, smell it, even feel Darkness dance around him excitedly. Even though Sora was new to the Dark Realm he knew that his Darkness was only a waff of what Riku and Roxas had to deal with. It was intense. Powerful. Cool.

"I wondered if we could all compromise over a simple trade!" Axel boomed with a grin on his face. Sora could feel his Darkness growing...he could feel it pulsating and radiating throughout the world. "I'll give Sora back over to Riku... if you agree to come back with me, Roxas!"

Stay still, he thought. His plan was to pretend to be weak and helpless. Still, Sora, still...he's not going to catch on that easily.

He lifted his eyes and met Roxas' gaze, trying to remain motionless. Roxas.

Sora?

Just merely communicating with Roxas sent a wave of Darkness flooding towards Sora, nearly knocking him out. Sora's senses were spiked with the smell of pure Darkness, not just the watered down Darkness he could smell, which was actually a combination of Light and Darkness mixed together. He desperately wanted to cover his face with his arm and cough but he had the idea that it wouldn't go away so easily, so nothing could make him feel better. Almost invisable to the naked eye Sora trembled under the pressure, but he had to stay still. He had convince Axel he was weak, that way Axel's guard was down.

We're going to make Axel think that I'm powerless, that way we can either jump him or escape!

Giving a small smile to Roxas, Sora darted his eyes back down to the ground and sighed in character.

Sora, I don't think you realize what you've done, Roxas lectured him angrily all of a sudden. If you fall deeper into the Darkness.... then you'll never come back!
Just a head's up, you guys can take this anywhere you want to go, even making up something that is completely out of the air. Let me know if you're confused or want to be sure about something, though, just to attempt to stay consist somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny High
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4