Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Destiny High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 am

Sora rubbed his arm not looking straight at Riku. "Your right..I never thought of that..Im sorry.." He said thinking to himself that from now on he should stay away from Axel. Why did he want to see Roxas so badly? Practically enough to stalk him all of the time. It kinda got a little creepy. And slightly annoying. Sora rubbed his arm across his mouth to get rid of the chocolate stains as he continued to look to the side. He felt pretty stupid for not thinking. Axel would try about anything to get to Roxas by now.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Axel stared innocently and extremely sad at Riku when he said that to him. Axel watched Riku and Sora leave with a batch of cookies still in his hand.

-Riku is pushing my buttons... but my plan has succeeded. Now all I need to do is wait.-

Axel smirked at the thought of seeing Roxas again. -It should be well tonight when he comes banging on my door.- Axel chuckled and walked away from the locker area. The bell rang ending school and Axel got in his black mustang and drove away.

[I poisoned them like mind control XD And Sora will have his mind under my control he shall come to my house! MUAHAHAHAHA! X3]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:52 am

[Riku didnt respondddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!! DX]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Riku pulled Sora into a half hug, ruffling his hair around with a light smile "Don't worry Sora." he said as soon as he let go still pulling Sora along "I'll protect you from that....perv." He said with evident dislike of the word and the person. It went perfectly. he got their stuff together and soon they were on their way heading home
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 am

[ O_O Im not a perv..... T_T lol im just phyco!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 pm

[ lol no no your a perv...>____>]

Sora smiled following after Riku but for some odd reason this horrible head ache just hid him hard in the face as he grabbed his head in pain. Something was telling him to leave the school immidialty and for some od reason to head to...Axel's house? He tryed to ignore the awful head ache but couldnt as it started to get worse. So bad that he fell onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Axel was at home staring at his clock on the wall.

"A quarter past... it should take full effect in... 3..2..1.. Now. I'm waiting Sora."

A smirk appeared on Axel's face as he sat down on his sofa watching the second hand on the clock tick away.

:super happy: I think this is a really good role play! :3
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 pm

[-you never called me back Dx-]

Riku noticed Sora's reaction as he leaned over his friend worry etched into his features. "Sora? Sora whats wrong?" he asked alarmed at his friends behavior. he seemed like he was having one heck of a head-ache and Riku instantly thought of the cookies. That....jerk did something to them didn't he! he thought gathering Sora up as he held him trying to get a reaction out of the Burnett. He called his name several time but got no response which seriously increased his worry. He hadn't actually thought Axel would do anything to those cookies....
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Sora quickly jolted up from Rikus arms from his unconsciousness. Without saying any words at all, he randomly stood up walking towards the school door and left heading for Axel's house. He left the school premises, walking towards the neighborhood to Axel's house. He knocked on his door waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm

A spark jolted through Axels eyes as he heard the knock on the door.

"Showtime!" Axel smiled evily!! evil [MUAHAHAHAHAHA lol jk]

Axel walked over to the door and opened it seeing Sora's confused face. "Right this way Sora" Axel led him into a backroom. There was a big computer and many technical devices. [My Evil lab!!!!! lol] "Why dont you sit here Sora?" Axel pointed at a chair with restraints on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:12 pm

[-oh wow o.O-]

Riku stood there for a moment confused as to where Sora was going of what was wrong with him. he was acting so off that it made Riku worried. He stood smoothly to his feet quickly going through of list of places Sora could have gone in his mind. Axel wasn't dumb enough to have Sora go to his house was he? he pondered, That would just be to obvious but than knowing the pyro that was most likely what he did. Riku ran at an even pace towards Axel's house after looking him up under the teacher contacts at the school office. Soon he arrived in front of the house going up to the door. He lifted his hand to knock but formed it into a fist banging on the door. If Axel didn't answer than Riku would find another way to get in. Everything was telling him that Sora was inside which was not good and Riku needed to get him out as soon as possible

[-lol if Axel wants Sora undisturbed he'll have to restrain Riku somehow XP-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 pm

[Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn]

Sora immediately took the seat Axel told him to sit in. At the moment he had no idea where he was and he knew that there was something wrong. he just could'nt control anything at all. Speaking, moving or anything. But Axel's evil powers weren't waring off any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 am

[tsk my evil powers! I'm not that evil! lol]

Axel heard a knock on the door. -company... gotta do this fast-

Axel reached into a drawer and pulled out a oddly covered glove, and a needle injection. The fluid inside the capsule was a yellowish green, and the glove was a dark blue with fire on it. [of course! Axel duh!]

Axel slided the glove onto his left hand and placed the needle in his right. He began to inject Sora with the fluid. "It will only hurt a bit" Axel chuckled. "Now for the main event... Here I go!" Axel reached his left hand out and somehow stuck it into Sora's chest. His hand was transparent, and it was inside Sora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [i like it]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Sora winced slighty from the injection but he couldnt move or yell of pain because he could't do ANYTHING!!!!!! His eyes widened seeing Axel's hand inside his chest. Roxas tryed as hard as he could not to move even an inch. Axel is going way too far with this!!!! He thought now angry with him. But he wouldnt give in. Not yet. No matter how hard Axel tryed, he WILL PHAIL.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:47 pm

[-Axel's going to get it XD-]

Hearing no response Riku banged harder on the door his annoyance rising by the minute with his worry "Axel open this door!!" he shouted out knowing he'd be heard. He didn't need to be in the house to know that they were there. He could sense both Sora and Axel within the building though Sora more than Axel because he was used the most to Sora's presents. Axel also had a particular aspect about him that all nobody's had that made him easy fro Riku to sense and smell. He gripped his fist tighter deciding not to wait anymore as stepped back away from the door. He didn't want to break the door down and pay for it later so he choose another course of action. Closing his aquamarine eyes Riku took in a slow even breath. He didn't want to resort to this but Sora was more important than his own well being so it had to be done.

He concentrated hard, squeezing his eyes shut as he reached out his hand. The air before him shimmered than a darkness burst forth from the air swirling in a mixture of purple and black. Slowly it grew till it was a large enough portal for him to get through. Opening his eyes Riku breathed quickly, his breath harsh from the effort but he ignored it instantly walking forward into the portal. He came out on the other side of the door the portal instantly disappearing behind him because he didn't have enough to hold it there any longer. As King Mickey said he no longer belonged to darkness and using it took every ounce of concentration he had. He briefly whipped his brow with his arm to remove the perspiration that had gathered there before straightening. the house was oddly quiet and he didn't like that. Moving quickly through the house he checked room after room. "Sora!" he called out his friends name as he went not carrying if Axel knew he was there or not. He'd deal with the annoying red-head when he found him especially if he'd done anything to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Axel heard the ferocious knock, and he ignored it because he knew it was Riku, but then he suddenly sensed a dark presence inside his house. "Crap! I thought he was done with that!" Axel reached into Sora's chest deeper, "There gotcha!" Axel pulled and pulled and finally pulled Roxas out!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Roxas finally was pulled out roughly falling on to the ground in front of Axel as Sora collapsed on to the ground, passing out from the injection. Roxas stood up, eying Axel with one of the most evilest glares he's ever gave. "W-what were you thinking?! How far do you seriously have to go?! Your ruining both of our lives by doing this!" He shouted at Axel.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 am

[I think Riku should respond next!]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 am

[-There XP-]

Just than the door burst open as Riku had finally found the room and heard Roxas shout. he swept the room quickly in one glance, aquamarine eyes not missing anything. They widened seeing first Sora on the floor and Roxas standing in front of Axel clearly upset.

"Sora!" He said going over to his fallen friend as he picked him up off the ground. He shook him lightly trying to wake him but got no response as he finally turned his attention on Axel, eyes narrowed into a glare "What did you do?!" He demanded his voice seething with anger. He could seriously kill the red hair now. He hadn't thought the nobody would go so far but obviously he had underestimated the determination of Axel. He held Sora protectively with one arm, and held out his other as he summoned Way to Dawn in a flash of light, pointing the blade at Axel.

"Undo what you did now!" He ordered, a deadly edge to his tone. It was rather odd for Riku to loss his cool like this since he usually was level headed and thought things through. But the fact that Axel had essentially kidnapped Sora against his will, Ripped his nobody out and rendered him unconscious was enough to push Riku over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 am

[I can see all of you are having fun, but I love to shake up things... so here it goes!]

Roxas' eyes flashed open, at first emotionless and robotically. Axel drew his breath and smiled, as Riku clenched his fists at his side. "R-R-" Riku couldn't say it. For a split second, though he felt half guilty about it, Riku hated Roxas. There he was, standing there as Sora was lying on the floor, unconscious and without a will. It was more than he could bear, until he heard Roxas speak at last.

"Axel." It was straightforward, but both Axel and Riku shivered from the sound of Roxas' voice. Commanding. In charge. Overtaking. And it was vengeful... Riku knew that a storm just began to brew. "Axel, what have you done to Sora?"

He looked at Sora, then back at Roxas. Axel chuckled. "Wha- whattah mean, what did I do? Aren't you happy, Roxas? You're free -- !!"

"I DON'T WANT SORA TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH!" Roxas bent down, pulling Sora into his lap, staring at Sora with sincerity and yet Riku could see the intensity of his anger in his eyes. "Sora," Roxas whispered, though loud enough for everyone to hear him. "You have a heart... I don't need anything else. I want you to live for me... not the other way around."

"Roxas!" Riku looked at Axel, who now looked serious. "You can come back with me, Roxas. You don't need THESE people... we never needed anyone else, Roxas! We can finally live the way we wanted to, without anyone else -- "

"No." Roxas closed his eyes, pulling Sora closer. "Not anymore, I can't. Just being inside Sora's mind has showed me... that I was wrong, Axel. The Light... it shines so radiantly, I just don't need anything else! Sora knows that Light. Sora is a hero." Standing up, Roxas hoisted Sora in his arms and looked at Riku. "Let's go." Riku nodded, and as Axel stood there stunned (once again) a portal was opened, and Riku and Roxas left without another word.

Axel blinked. Once. Twice. Again. Then he threw his head back and laughed. "NOW HE'S GOING TO BE EVEN MORE FUN TO CATCH!!!!!" Axel howled, grinning from ear to ear. "He's so deviant! That kid!!! All he really did was remind me why I love 'em so much!" Axel sat down in his chair and began to contemplate more ideas.

Placing him carefully on Riku's bed, Roxas sighed at Sora's comatose state. "I hate taking care of this kid, sometimes." Riku chuckled. "Why do you say that?"

"Being someone's eyes and ears and mind takes a toll out of you." Riku nodded, knowing exactly what Roxas meant. "But you know..." Riku replied, looking at Sora. "I think sometimes, we underestimate Sora. How well could we match up to someone like Axel?"

"I could show you what I can do to Axel the next time I see him. But... it's weird.." Roxas looked at his hands. "Axel was able to separate me from Sora. How did he do that?"

"Well, what if we figure out a way to wake Sora up? Then you can be in your own --"

"No." Riku was surprised. "No?" Roxas shook his head. "I'm not going to be a person anymore. When I was... human? When I was a human, it didn't feel right. I never had a purpose or anything. All I want to do now is be within Sora and help him. I don't need to live anymore."

Riku sighed, nodding his head slowly. "Then we'll just have to find a way of putting things back to the way they were. But, we still have a problem..." Roxas took off his shirt, picking up a shirt out of Riku's drawers to wear. "And that is?"

"Sora and I have school tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:15 pm

[Holy cow Roxas!!! that was amazing. you make a good me! :3 ok so i have no clue what to do so i will respond somehow]

Axel sat in his chair laughing historically, as if he was a psychopath. A spark lit through out his eyes.

"This is rather interesting... don't you think Namine?"

Namine lay silent but alert on a bed, with Kairi directly opposite of her. Kairi was unconscious, but Namine was completely aware of what went on in his lab. Axel walked over to Namine grinning [ Gin's Grin O.o ] and ran his fingers through her hair. Your good enough bait for now.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 pm

[WTC?! When did that happen?! -switches to roleplaying like Roxas..it's fun..xD..easier for me.]

I glared at Axel and looked away from him when he ran his fingers through my hair. "What do you want, Axel?" I asked, my voice sounding tired since I had woken up not too long ago. I didn't really know what was going on or what I was doing here. I looked over at Kairi who was still unconscious. I sighed and moved my face away once more, waiting for him to answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:55 am

There was a smug look on Axel's face as he walked over towards Namine. She stiffened up. "Now, don't start jumping to conclusions..." he replied as she jumped off the bed. "So, he's awake. Roxas." She swallowed down the lump in her throat. "You made him a Somebody, like us."

"I did." Axel narrowed his eyes and grinned. "Why don't you help me then, Namine? You and I both missed him... maybe me more than you -- "

"Roxas doesn't belong to you!" She grabbed a pillow, and threw it at Axel. It bounced off his face. "Roxas shouldn't even be awake! He and Sora -- they're supposed to be --"

" -- one in the same person, I know that!" Axel pressed his fingers against his temple. "I know, I know! But Roxas is also the only reason I'm still alive..."

Namine shook her head. "Sora's the only one Roxas cares about. Sora needs Roxas more than you! For you to even try to control his fate -- "

"THAT'S MY BUSINESS!" He grabbed her arms in attempt to make her settle down. "Then why did you drag me into this?!" she cried. "And Kairi!"

"You'll wait just yet..." Axel cooed as Namine struggled to become free again. "You're going to listen to what I have to say now, little girl..."

"Roxas!!" she screamed, though she expected that naturally, he couldn't hear her. "ROXAS!!!!!"

----

Riku placed a bowl of noddles in front of Roxas. "This is it?" Roxas complained, making Riku growl and slap him upside the head. "Be nice!" he snarled. "I don't have a lot of food to serve, so you're just going to have to get used to it!" Everyone respected Riku's feelings whenever they came over to his house because they knew Riku couldn't afford to buy too much. Even though Roxas knew everything Sora knew, a few things slipped from his memory when he woke up. Riku's home life happened to be one of them. And even though the two weren't as bitter towards each other as they had been before, it hadn't taken a very long time for Riku and Roxas to find a way to be angry towards each other again.

"I can't even believe that I'm letting you stay here... in MY house!" Riku growled. Roxas slurped the noodles down as loudly as he could, listening to Riku but pretending to not care about anything he said. "Well, it's too bad that Sora decides to choose friends as rude and as poor as you -- "

"IT DOESN'T TAKE VERY LONG FOR ANYONE TO SEE THAT I WAS BORN A WAY BETTER PERSON THAN YOU, ROXAS!!" Riku slapped his fists down on the table, losing his temper for once. Riku hadn't gotten this angry in a long time. "At least my birth was something of importance. Because of me, Kairi is still alive -- " He was interrupted by Riku again.

"YOU'RE ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE SORA DECIDED TO MAKE THE SELFLESS DECISION TO HELP EVERYONE ELSE! YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE SELFISH, RUDE, AND NOTHING OF WHAT SORA AND I STAND FOR!!" Roxas smirked. "You've had your own taste of Darkness, Riku. You're not like Sora, either." Riku sat down across from Roxas, and both stared at each other. Riku's eyes held fury, while Roxas' had a hint of pride. "You are Darkness," Riku mumbled, though he felt guilty about it. "So I am," Roxas replied. "Darkness."

Turning his head away, Riku remained sitting at the table with Roxas, silently fuming to himself. He stood up, walking towards the door and opening it. "I'm going to the beach," he called to Roxas. Slamming the door shut, Roxas smiled.

"I see you haven't changed much, Riku." He stood up, and walked over to the bed where Sora was lying, soundly asleep it seemed. Roxas sighed. "We need Namine to fix this..." he said aloud to himself. He pressed his hand on Sora's forehead. "I don't think Riku wants me hanging around much longer, so I should go look for her tomorrow." Suddenly, Roxas heard a low buzzing sound in his ears. He closed his eyes, moaning in pain. "This... again?!"

ROXAS!! a voice screamed in his head. The voice screamed a few more times before Roxas opened his eyes in shock.

"Namine?!"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 am

[-Lol you really made me loose it Roxas XP-]

Riku leaned against his front door for a moment, aquamarine eyes shut tightly as he sighed. He gritted his teeth lightly before letting out a long, slow breath. He couldn't recall having been so angered in a while and the force of it has just washed over him, taking control. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking against the suns harsh glare. 'apologize..' whispered a tiny voice inside his head. he had no right to yell at Roxas like he did, it wasn't Roxas fault that Sora had been rendered comatose by Axel. He had heard what Roxas had said to Axel and witnessed with his own eyes how much Roxas cared for his somebody.

'apologize..' the voice whispered again at the back of his mind as he straightened no long leaning against the door. He shook his head, frustration coursing through him. He knew he should apologize, but he....couldn't. His stubbornness and pride wouldn't let him at the moment even as he felt the anger building. He needed to let it out and let it out now. Shoving his hands roughly into his pockets Riku walked off leaving the house behind. He needed to cool his head and the only good place he could think of doing so was on the tiny separate island with the bent paopu tree that was part of their play island. It had always been his little sanctuary, his place to get away.

Taking the row boat that belonged to him he rowed over to the island tying the boat off at the dock. It didn't take long for him to walk up the soft beach and across the wooden bridge to the tiny Island. He walked over to the paopu tree, taking a seat on it as he stared out across the water for a brief moment. After a while he felt the anger slowly melt away and with it relief take its place. Whenever he got that angry he felt like an icy hand had gripped his heart and he could hear echos of Xehanort's laughter in his head.

He knew the darkness was there, patiently waiting and at the moment it felt stronger than before. This was because of his previous use of the darkness and his anger and he instantly regretted letting himself loose control like that. He brought his hands up, burying his face in them as he shook his head. A cry escaped him as he gripped his face, fingers tangling in his hair. 'go away....go AWAY!' he shouted in his mind at the laughter. slowly the laughter faded to a chuckling than disappeared all together but Riku could still sense him there, deep down. He let his grip relax, breathing in deeply and letting it out. He often did this to calm himself, finding that it worked well.

Once he felt in control of himself again, Riku straightened. 'I shouldnt be gone for too long' he thought, though he had no doubt Roxas was more than capable of protecting Sora. You are darkness......the words from before echoed as he thought about the blond. it seemed true to him. He couldnt escape it......could he?

[-lol sorry that really doesnt go but I wasnt sure what else to have him do >_<-]
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am

Oy. Things are getting really interesting... sorry to make this really dramatic!

"He's using her," Roxas breathed, gripping his chest and doubling over in pain. "He's using her...against... me!" Namine's voice was shouting over and over again in his head. The pain shook Roxas into nearly a convulsion and Roxas was powerless to do anything but cringe in pain. "Namine -- gotta -- find -- Namine -- or -- Riku -- " he gasped to himself, trying to stand up but stumbling back to the ground. He crawled to the door where Riku had just walked out of it and pushed himself up against the door to reach for the knob. Namine's voice grew more frantic.

ROXAS!!!!!!!

"Na-Nami-Namine!" he breathed once more, putting his every effort into reaching the door handle and opening the door. Throwing himself out the door, Roxas breathed in as best as he could, then screamed as loud as he could muster.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Just from the effort of calling Riku's name alone left Roxas feeling dizzy from exhaustion. "RIKU!!!!!!!" Slowly, he could only only shout loud enough to be heard by maybe someone next door, then his voice died down nearly completely. He kept his eyes open, trying not to pass out. "Riku, h-help," he said feebly to himself. Roxas heard footsteps but couldn't see the man towering over him. He sucked in as much air as he could, then flipped over to see who it was.

"Roxas, are you alright?"

How could it be? Roxas had only heard of this man, but it was doubtful he knew Roxas at all. "N-no," Roxas told him, feeling a wave of tension and dizziness swept over him again. "Sora, Namine," Roxas coughed out. "I have to... find... Riku first..."

The man picked up Roxas, carefully lifting him off the ground to prevent making Roxas become even more sicker. "Let me help you," the man replied as he began to walk towards the direction of the other island. Roxas closed his eyes, and he could feel himself moving but didn't want to look around and try to think of where he was. He felt himself being lowered down into the boat and he could feel the boat dipping in and out of the water as they went across the water. When he opened his eyes again he looked up at the sky, marveling over how blue it was. It was the first time Roxas had saw the sky through his own eyes since he went back into Sora.

Riku sensed someone coming to the island and he looked over to see a man carrying Roxas towards him. Riku hopped off the tree, racing towards Roxas, anxious to know what had happened. "Roxas!" he called, his heart rate increasing. "What's wrong?! What happened to Roxas?!"

"Not sure," the man answered. The man handed Roxas over to Riku. "Roxas, what's wrong?" Riku panicked, all the anger he had for the boy washing away. "Namine," Roxas gasped. "Something's... wrong with Namine. We have to... find her." Riku nodded, and looked up to thank the man who had brought Roxas to him, but he was gone. Riku sighed, then sat down in the sand and balanced Roxas against his chest. "Roxas, don't give in, whatever you do," Riku advised. Roxas nodded, fighting back the urge to close his eyes and fall asleep. "If you don't try to keep awake, you'll fall asleep like Sora."

"Namine," Roxas repeated, saying her name over and over. "Namine, Namine..."

"Think of them. Think of our friends. Fight for them, Roxas..." Riku spoke into his ear. Things have really gotten shaken up now, Riku thought. Riku breathed in, and could smell it. Darkness. Of course. There had to be Darkness within this. Riku wanted to supress it, but maybe... just maybe, if he tried to use a bit of Darkness, he could help Roxas. "Roxas," he spoke up again. "I...can hear you," Roxas replied. "I can't use Darkness because it might try to overtake me, but... if we both us a little bit of our own Darkness... maybe..." Roxas nodded. They closed their eyes, finding the bit of Darkness within them and reached hold of it. Riku felt the rush of power and the scent of Darkness filled his mind, but he jerked back and tried to resist the smell. It's just no use, he sighed to himself. I still love it.

In no time, Roxas moved out of Riku's grip and stood back up, his eyes losing a shade of blue. Riku ran his fingers uncomfortably through his hair. He's becoming weak... his eyes just lost color. "Don't worry about me," he told Riku. "But -- " Riku knew that Roxas was sacrificing his strength for the sake of rescuing Namine and Sora. "It doesn't really matter what happens to me anyways, Riku." Both of them knew it was true, but Riku still looked away to hide the shame and sadness he felt about it. "Axel... doesn't realize what he's doing, does he?" Roxas nodded. "Bring me back is like...cutting a scar from a wound that just healed."

"Will you never be able to live?" Riku didn't know if he truly would miss the boy. I still hate you, he told himself. But... if Namine can live, why can't you, Roxas? Doesn't everyone deserve the chance to live? "Riku," Roxas said crossly. "You don't like me. This world -- and the rest of them -- don't deserve people crafted out of nothing but Darkness like me. The Light was coveted and stolen from the people by other selfish people... there's no reason for me to be here."

Roxas looked him square in the eye. "You need to concentrate about keeping the Darkness within you under control. But... you'll have to use some of that Darkness until Sora is awake again. Got it?" Suddenly, a group of Heartless formed around them. They were neoshadows. "How?!" Riku cried. "There's no Darkness in this world! This world is sealed!"

"It's me, Riku," Roxas sighed. "They're able to be here because... of me."

"That's right. And if you don't surrender and come with me, they'll just keep coming!" Axel stood with them inside the ring. "It's not like I really control these Heartless, so it doesn't matter to me what they do, so long as you come with me, Roxas..." Axel grinned. They would either have to give up or fight. And fighting was the last option Riku wanted to choose.

(Alright, just to make a few things clear... when Roxas is getting weaker, he's sort of dying in a way -- this happens whenever Axel forces Namine to call on Roxas, and by communicating with Roxas he uses a bit of his own power, but instead of it flowing naturally it becomes steadily more zapped from being used. When Riku loaned Roxas his power, though, Roxas loses some more of his own, though I don't really know why. Maybe because Axel does that so it's hard for Roxas to try to revive Sora. As for the Heartless, because of all the Darkness between Riku and Roxas, they follow them around. Roxas wouldn't have attracted them if he obeyed Axel like he was told, because Axel wouldn't had let Roxas use his own Darkness. Does it make any sense? It sorta does to me but not completely... I don't know if this would be true to the game. I'm just using all these ideas for this XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny High
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next