Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Destiny High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 pm

He needed to get Sora alone, but Axel knew Riku would get in the way of his plan. So he had to get rid of him. -hmmm I could give Riku detention, or have Sora stay after class- he thought. "Riku please read", he stared at Riku intently.

normal
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Riku met Axel's gaze, holding it for a moment as if searching. He than let it drop to the book as he began to read. The chapter wasn't a very interesting one but he tried to make it so as he read on
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Sora didnt relize until after a few minutes that Axel was staring at him..strangely. Thats....creepy.. he thought. He then turned looking at Riku waiting for him to finish reading.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:44 am

"Ro... I mean Sora can you read the next page please?" Axel said politely. -Stupid! You almost said Roxas! Im so stupid! I dont want Sora to think the wrong thing... and ruin my plan!-
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Sora nodded as he cleared his throat and started reading. Odd...he thought. Axel almost said Roxas.

-sorry short lol-
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:21 pm

-Phew he didn't notice! Did Riku?-
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Riku watched Axel closely for the rest of the class as he listened to Sora and various other students read on and on about whatever the subject happened to be. He knew Axel was up to no good considering his sudden appearance there and the fact that he'd almost slipped and called Sora Roxas. he leaned back in his chair crossing his arms across his chest as he waited for the class to end
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am

The bell rang ending the class. Axel raised his head and stared at the excited students, "You are excused class" All the kids ran out of the class before he finished his last word. "Oh, and Sora, May I speak with you... alone?" Axel looked in Riku's direction waiting for him to interfere. He sat at his desk waiting for Sora to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:16 am

Sora closed his book as he glanced at Riku then at Axel before he stood up. "Um...Yeah. Sure." He said walking over to Axel's desk. What could he want? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Riku stood closing his own book as he placed it in his bag. "See you...later than Sora." He said with a smile at his friend before sliding his gaze in Axel's direction and frowning. He walked by Sora on his way out "Be careful." he whispered near Sora's ear almost to low to hear. He wanted to be sure Axel didn't hear him. He swung his bag over one shoulder shooting Axel a final glance before exiting the classroom and heading for his locker.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Axel watched as Riku left the classroom before he started talking. "Sora... I..I....I love you!" Axel blushed and hid his face behind his glasses. "Well technically I love Roxas, but... he is in you. So technically I love you!" Axel was really red now and waited for Sora's reply.
[dont laugh now its all i could think of!] ;]

emberassed
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Sora blinked a few times trying to relize what Axel meant. Love me..? Oh! Maybe as in friendship! He thought happily accepting it. He grinned in his normal happy-go-lucky- way never expecting something like this from Axel. He always liked making new friends anyways. "Wow Axel. Im so happy that you do!" He said walking up to Axel offering him a hug. Although he did remember when Riku said to be careful but this didnt seem to be anything bad. Just simple friendship. Yeah. Thats what it was. He thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm

[-oh my gosh! lol that's hilarious. I kept waiting and waiting for Axel to say just kidding...are you going to stick with that?-]

Riku stood outside the classroom leaning leisurely against the wall beside the door. The door was closed so he couldn't hear what they were discussing but he had to admit he was worried. Axel alone with Sora couldn't lead to anything good especially since the red head viewed Sora as Roxas in another form. Who knew what he would do. To anyone walking by Riku looked perfectly calm but really he was contemplating deeply a light frown starting to tug at the corner of his mouth. He decided then that if the meeting went on longer than another three minutes he'd go in and fetch Sora whether they were done or not.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:53 pm

(Okay, I wanted to sorta join in, though I can't really because... Roxas doesn't technically exist. I thought I would leap in here but if I am not desired here, then I can leave XP PM me if you want this post deleted)

SORA, Roxas screamed inside the brunette's head. SORA!! "ROXAS?!" Sora screamed out loud, making himself blush and making Axel blush and look even more overly excited. "R-Roxas?! What about Ro-Roxas?!"

"N-NOTHING!"

Sora... next time, don't open your mouth.

Sorry, you scare me when you do that. I just hear a voice but I forget that no one else can hear you --

Nevermind that! GET OUT OF THERE!

Huh? Why?

AXEL IS A CREEP, JUST DO AS A I SAY AND LEAVE! Riku is probably outside waiting for you, so just scram!!

But Axel --

"WHAT ABOUT ROXAS?!" Axel begged Sora, making Sora take a few steps back. "Uh... well...hee hee hee, about Roxas --"

SORA, DO AS I SAY, RIGHT NOW!

But Axel isn't bad!

How simple-minded ARE YOU?!

"WHAT. ABOUT. ROXAS?!!" Axel urgently repeated, now gripping his hair in his fingers. Sora opened his mouth to reply, but then his tone suddenly changed and he looked at Axel with a glare. "Why don't you just mind your own business, Axel?" Sora told Axel, making Axel cringe. Just a second ago Sora was his happy and sweet self, now he was cold and bitter, almost like --

"I'll see you later, Axel!" Sora's face suddenly brightened up, and he was himself again. "Sorry, but I think I should be going... Riku might be waiting. So um... cya!!" Sora bounced out the door, breathing a sigh of relief and looked at Riku.

"Hey Sora," Riku began, "just a second ago. Did I hear --?"

"Hear what?" Sora looked at Riku, confused. "Did something happen?"

(Note: Sometimes Roxas can control what Sora does and says but Sora never realizes when Roxas is in control.)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 pm

(OMG YES ROXAS YES I LOVE THIS!!! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN IN!!!)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

[-lol awesomeness-]

Seeing the plan confusion evident on Sora's face Riku decided it was best not to bring up what he had just heard. "Nothing. Never mind." He said shaking his head lightly. He grabbed Sora's arm leading him away from the class room and the crazy teacher. Lunch break was soon anyway so they might as well head over. As they walked Riku let go of Sora's arm favoring sticking his hands in his pockets instead "So...what did Axel want?" He inquired casually trying to change to subject away from how Sora had acted moments ago. Sora....no Roxas..Riku thought glancing side long at his friend. He wondered if Roxas could gain control like that now could he do it all the time...and would it harm Sora?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:01 pm

[sorry i have been really sick and i love where it is going! Nice job Roxas! lol]

Axel knew it was lunchtime and he knew where Sora and Riku were going. -to the cafeteria!!!!!- Axel grabbed his jacket and walked swiftly to "go get his lunch". -That was Roxas! I know it was...but... how to I get to him....hmmmm...-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Ugh, ****it! He's behind us, Sora!!

Oh, hey again Roxas!

SORA, PAY ATTENTION!

Oh, right! What now?

AXEL IS BEHIND US!!!

Sora looked behind him, and mumbled "hmmm" under his breath. Riku looked behind him as well, trying to figure out what Sora was thinking. "I don't see him, Roxas."

"So you can talk to him?" Riku asked Sora, who nodded in reply. "Well, sure I can Riku! He is a part of me after all so don't you think it makes sense?" With a chuckled, Riku shook his head. "Not really... when I think, all I hear is me. But what's Roxas' deal now?"

"Oh, I dunno. He thinks Axel is behind us."

YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT, SORA! DO YOU REALIZE THAT AXEL CAN HEAR YOU?!

Riku stopped, focusing his hearing on whoever was behind them. He could hear an abnormal breathing..."He might not be wrong, Sora."

Thank you. SOMEONE gets me here. I hope this place isn't overrun with idiots!

WOULD YOU KNOCK IT OFF?! I'M SORRY, DANGGIT!

Axel stepped out from his hiding place and blew off the awkwardness by laughing and pressing his hand against his temple. "I'm sorry! I... uh, well, you see... I really hate being rude and cutting in... I find it rude. B-but Sora left this in my room!" Opening his bag, Axel took out a "Hello Kitty" pencil kit with chibi characters galore on the case. "Sora, you really should be more responsible for your things!"

"That's not mind, A-A-Axel," Sora stuttered uncomfortably, wondering why he even had a pencil kit in he first place. Axel is creeping me out!

"Oh? Well. Then." Axel blinked, thinking of what to say. "This is truly embarrassing, isn't it Sora?!"

"I guess so..." Riku replied suspiciously. There was a few moments of silence as Axel stood, staring at Sora with a particular look in his eyes. Then he carefully slipped the pencil case back into his bag. "Well then, more for me!!" he gleefully chirped. "Do you boys want to walk with me to get some lunch?"

"N-no thank you..." Sora was trying to be as polite as he could. "It's no problem."

"It is no problem, really!! I just -- you two are my favorite students so far!"

He better leave us alone!

"You better leaves us alone!" Sora had just then felt compelled to repeat what Roxas had grumbled in his head, wondering what Axel and Riku would think of it. "E-excuse me?" Axel asked, taken aback from the comment.

You really don't want to make me angry.

"You REALLY don't want to make me angry," Sora repeated once again. Axel sniffled, wondering why Sora had turned so harsh so quickly. And this time, it was Sora saying those words. "B-but you don't understand -- "

"SORA! RIKU!" Namine was anxiously calling to them. Giggling and filled with happiness all of a sudden, she came bouncing to the two with a huge and bright smile on her face. Riku had been tense but then he felt his cheek become warm as Namine reached out her arm and grabbed his wrist. "Weren't you going to eat lunch with the rest of us today?" she asked sweetly as Riku nodded. "Of course. We'll walk with you."

"YEAH! Sorry about all that! Axel... thought that I lost something, but we're done now! So let's go!" Namine giggled as they left, leaving Axel stunned and just as determined. "I'm not done with you yet, Sora!!" he growled under his breath. "I intend on seeing Roxas again!!"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 pm

[i sound like a petitfile lol its a little creepy!]

Axel then turned with anger back to his class room where he was to wait until next period.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 pm

[UH..Lets see if i can do this without failing crying I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER!]

Sora turned to follow Riku and Namine towards the Cafeteria since it was already ten min into lunch time, which meant they only had thirty min left.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

Roxas demanded. Axel obviously meant business. And If he meant business, he would probably go pretty far.

Alright Alright! Wow. He Must be pretty Desperate..

Yeah he is! So that means dont fall for any of his tricks!

Finally. Namine, Riku and Sora arrived in the cafeteria. It wasn't as crowded as usually, but only because they were late. They took a seat at their usual spot and started to eat their lunches. Sora quickly took out his own sandwich as he started to chow down on it, getting jelly all over his fingers from it dripping out of the bottom. He always liked it with extra jelly which usually lead to a mess. Namine giggled as she tore apart her sandwich into small pieces and ate them. And Riku would actually eat his like a normal human being.

Geez Sora. You eat like an animal.

Hey Its not my fault! Im just hungry..

Yeah You act like you havnt eaten in years..

Most of the time Roxas used his abilitys just to control what Sora would say. But sometimes he was able to control his actions.

Before Sora took another bite out of his sandwich, his arms stopped in mid-bite. He couldnt move his arms at all.

Eat normally and ill let you have it.

Roxas! C'mon!

Riku and Namine just started at him oddly like something was wrong with him. But Riku knew what it was quickly. "Roxas again huh?"
Sora nodded with a pout trying to take the bite.

Im gonna hurt you!

Do you want it?

Yes! T____T

Fine...

Suddenly Sora's arms jointed forward and the sandwich squished into his face. =/

[Epic Fail Dx]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Axel was in shock that sora said that to him. "He was nice about it earlier!" he yelled in the hall having a couple students stare at him. -erm- "Thats it I'm going back." Axel turned around and headed for the cafeteria again. He hid behind one of the pillars in the lunchroom, and stared sadly at Sora and his friends having a good time.

-Maybe Roxas is mad at me... maybe I did something to offend him...-

Axel looked kinda funny hiding behind a pillar like a stalker so he decided hiding behind a trashcan was a better plan.

-Look at them... laughing... having fun with MY Sora... It's that Riku and Namine, they are tainting Soras mind to think that I'm bad. Which I am... but that doesnt matter at the moment.-

[Axel has ADHD lol]

-I need to get him alone.. and at a good time when he is happy. (a lightbulb flickered on above Axels head)-

"AHA!" He pretty much yelled having many students stare at him awkwardly.

-Oh Crap! Run away!-

Axel runs into the home economics class and grabs some cookie dough and makes cookies for sora.

"This will make him happy! Cookies make everyone happy! Now I need to go get Sora alone..."

-10 minutes later-

Axel finds Sora and Riku at Sora's locker. Riku walks away leaving Sora alone. -This is my chance!-

"Sora!" Axel yelled getting his attention. "These are for you!" Axel handed Sora the cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Sora was finishing up putting away his books when he turned seeing Axel there. Although he was still aware to stay away from him, he noticed the cookies that Axel held and just couldn't turn them down.
"Whoa! You made these for me?!" He said excitedly taking a bite of one.

SORA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Riku exited the restroom placing his hands once more in his pockets as he made his way down the hall. It was a hassle that the restrooms where so far away from Sora and his locker. He had to walk down the hall than turn to the left and go halfway down the other hall just to get there. As he turned to go down the hall he'd left Sora in he blinked noticing Axel standing beside Sora and giving him....cookies? Riku's eyes narrowed in suspicion as he walked over to them not wanting the peculiar red-head anywhere near his friend. "Sora..." He said as he walked up behind them. He noticed the way Axel flinched slightly and looked disappointed....even slightly angry at his presence there.Riku just returned the look with a light glare before turning his attention backto Sora "what are you doing?" he asked seeing the chocolate stains around the burnett's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Sora blinked as he turned looking up at Riku with his mouth full. Since he wanted to talk he swallowed the whole cookie quickly which sorta hurt his throat as he winced slightly. "Oh hey Riku. Axel was nice enough to make me cookies!" He said with a smile turning around to grab another one from the teachers plate.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:53 pm

[-lol caught red-handed XP-]

"I can see that." Riku said grabbing Sora's hand away from the chocolate goodies. He gave Sora's hand a light squeeze before pulling him away from the red-head. "You dont seem to be able to get it through that fiery head of your's so let me make it simple enough for you to understand." Riku addressed Axel tersely sounding rather cold. "Leave Sora alone. Stay away from him." He ordered giving Axel one final cold stare before turning and walking away pulling the small burenett after him by the hand. As soon as they were out of ear shot of Axel, Riku glanced at Sora "what if he'd done something to them Sora?" he inquired with a light frown "You're far too trusting for your own good..." he muttered under his breath so Sora wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny High
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next