Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within Radiant Garden

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Sora tryed not to laugh as he ran up to his friend who just slammed his face into a metal door. He knelt down beside him. "You ok? How many fingers am i holding up?" He asked holding up 7. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Once again, Roxas had made an idiot of himself for the public. He stumbled back to see a group of girls giggling in a fit of laughter. "Mmm...? Oh yeah, I'm cool, most def...I think it's raining guys," he replied in a daze as blood ran down his forehead. Roxas looked at Sora and groaned. "You have seven fingers... Sora, I swear I'm fine." He used the back of his hand to wipe away the blood, not even taking the time to notice he was even bleeding. "Now come on!" He noticed that Sora was cringing, and staring at him like he was crazy. "...? What?" he asked, oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Riku frowned as well "You are not fine Roxas." He said taking Roxas's head in both hands as he searched for the location of the injury "You're bleeding and from how hard that impact sounded you might have a concussion." he told him, letting go. He pulled some bandages out of his pocket, beginning to rap them around Roxas's injured area

Last edited by Riku on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Sora still stared at him. Doesnt he pay attention to anything? He wondered. "You got a little..." He whiped the blood of his forehead. "Haha. Be more careful." He recomended to Roxas wakling through the door.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:07 pm

"A concussion?" Roxas asked stupidly. He nearly ran into the wall walking inside. Quickly he sat down and put his head down on the table, grumbling. "It hurts!" he groaned, clutching his head. "Can anyone get some ice??" He heard someone behind him giggle. "Alright, that's it!" he said, standing up. He turned around. "If you think it's so funny -- " Roxas came face-to-face with Olette. "..Oh. Heh... hey Olette..." he said, blushing. He looked over to see that Riku and Sora were watching, both with smiles on their faces. They knew Roxas really liked Olette. "Roxas, you didn't crash again, did you?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest. He scratched his head nervously. "No pain... no gain?" he replied. She giggled, making his heart speed up a bit. "Aww, well, be more careful, or I'm taking your skateboard away from you!" she joked, poking him in the in the chest. "I'll see you later Roxas!" She waved to Sora and Riku. "See ya later, Sora! See ya, Riku!" Olette skipped off, and Roxas sat down, smiling happily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Riku watched the little encounter between Roxas and Olette with a knowing grin. He thought it was sweat but chose not to comment on it at the moment since it seemed to have cheered Roxas even though his head still bleed through the bandages he had rapped around Roxas's head. Riku stopped one of the waitresses walking by as he asked her for a pack of ice. She promised to get it for him with a smile before leaving the small group to themselves. "So what kind of pizza are we ordering?" He asked, glancing from one to the other. He leaned back in his chair, placing his arms in a rather Sora like fashion behind his head
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 pm

The waiter sat down glasses of water while Sora laughed as Roxas sat down. "Smooth Roxas...smooth." Cool He drank some water as he watched his friend suffer in pain and happiness at the same time, which confused him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Roxas shook himself free from the thoughts of Olette. "Pepperoni! And extra cheese with pineapples!" Roxas grinned. "And maybe some sausage... yeah, that sounds just about good for me." Roxas' forehead was still throbbing, and he flinched when a piece of hair breezed against it.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:23 pm

"okay." Riku said as the waitress came back over to him. He thanked her, taking the ice pack as he held it across the table towards Roxas. "Are you ready to order?" She asked, taking out her notepad. Riku nodded "Roxas and I are. What about you Sora?" He asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Sora didnt like the thought of pineapples. Last time he ate one something happend to his...skin."Pineapple on pizza? Thats just unnatural..No pineapples please." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm

"Haha!! Sora, remember when you ate those pineapple slices and your skin turned color?!" Roxas laughed. "You were yellow for days!" He placed the ice against his skin and sighed. "That feels so much better..." he cooed, practically melting. His forehead had felt hot, but now he felt a lot cooler and more relaxed. "Hey, you know, Leon mentioned that a mall opened around here. Anyone wanna go check it out after we're done here?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:37 pm

"Sure that sounds fun." Riku responded. The waitress returned with their orders and drinks, setting them on the table "Enjoy." she said, leaving the bill off to the side as she walked away. Riku picked up a slice of pizza taking a bite out of it as he examined the bill. He chewed then swallowed "I've got this one covered alright." He said, picking up the bill so that the others couldn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Sora stared at his hand making sure it wasnt yelling. Just the thought of pinapples made him feel queezy. "Yeah sounds great!" He said with a mouth full of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Roxas immediately began to scarf down pizza. "Hmmm!!!" he cooed happily. He chewed happily on his slice, spacing off and forgetting he was sitting there at all. After a while, he reached for another slice and downed that one too. In no time, he was done far before Sora was done. "Ahhh! Always the best," he said happily, leaning back in his chair and burping. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:51 pm

0__0 "You stole my last piece of pizza! Roxas!" Sora reached across the table trying to hit his nobody.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Riku chuckled as he finished his second peace. He whipped his hands before standing and going to pay the bill for their meal. Namine walked into spotting Roxas and Sora as she waved "Hey!" She greeted with a smiled, going over to their table
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Roxas snickered. "They were making fun of me when Olette was talking to me... now he can see what it's like!" Roxas grabbed Sora's wrist and whispered, "Let's leave Riku alone with Namine, eh?" He pulled Sora out the door. "Besides," replied Roxas. "I came here so we could get Riku his birthday gift, remember???" It would be hard to hide the gift from Riku when Riku was with them, but Roxas figured he could hide it under his jacket... or something. He could hardly believe Riku's birthday was in a few days! All their friends were preparing for a birthday for him, but Sora and Roxas wanted to get him something special... something they knew Riku really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:27 pm

:shock: Sora's eyes widened in shock. "R-riku's birthday?? I-i completely forgot! And i have not munny! Can i please borrow some? Please Roxas??" He asked with puppy eyes. He couldnt forget his best friends birthday and especially couldnt forget a present. He's turning 17 right? Hmm...i think...or was it 16? uhhh
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Riku payed the bill turning as he looked toward the table. He blinked in surprise seeing that Roxas and Sora where no longer there. 'Where'd they get off to?' he thought slightly confused. "Hello Riku." Namine greeted from his side. He glanced over at her a smile forming "Hello Namine." He greeted back. putting his change in his pocket "Do you know where Sora and Roxas got off to?" he asked her. She shook her blond head with a smile "They left just a moment ago. To where I don't know." She answered, folding her arms in front of her with soft laugh 'You look like you got left behind." Riku laughed "ah....seems your right." He glanced around the place one more for them, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 am

"Sora, I'd be shocked if you remembered anything," Roxas joked, ruffling Sora's hair a bit. "But we have to find something fast! If Riku sees us...then it's all over!" Roxas grabbed Sora's arm and ran as fast as he could to the mall. He breathed in, then looked at Sora with a smile. "Are you ready?" When Sora gave him a quick nod, they pushed open the revolving door and went through. Inside, the mall was huge -- much bigger than any of the two expected. "Whoa!!" He reached out and grabbed Sora's arm. When Sora gave him an odd look, he laughed nervously and replied, "I don't want us to get separated."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:39 am

Sora went along with the idea and went where ever Roxas dragged him. He stopped him for a moment after looking in about five stores. They stopped in front of the mall fountain sitting down in front of it. "What do you think Riku would like? Cause i should know this..but i dont."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 am

Namine smiled up at Riku "Don't worry I'm sure they'll come back for you once they've done whatever it is they needed to." Riku looked at Namine seeing her smile. "yeah your probably right. Knowing them though they'll probably get into trouble." He said shaking his head. 'what is it though that they needed to do?' he thought, pondering what it could possibly be. Namine giggled softly seeing Riku momentarily lost in thought. She wondered if he always let his guard down so easily around his friends. This made her slightly nervous for him because it meant that he could be more easily hurt by them. She blushed, hiding her hands in her face 'why am I so worried for him?' she wondered hoping Riku wouldn't notice the blush that she was trying so desperately to hide from him. Riku shook his head once more with a light sigh 'I can't think of what it could be' he thought then remembered that Namine was still there "Sorry about that Namine. You were saying?" he asked hoping he hadn't appeared rude. He noticed Namine was covering her face, slightly turned away from him "Namine are you alright?" He asked suddenly worried and curious as to why she was acting the way she was. "Y-Yes! I'm fine. I-I'll be right back." She said before taking off towards the bathroom at the end of the restaurant. Riku watched her go, slightly puzzled as to what was the matter. He walked towards the window, gazing out it at the people around as he waited for Namine to come back. 'where did you guys run off to...' he thought, sticking his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:07 pm

(I typed it but I lost the whole post!...here I go again then...)
Upon getting into the mall (and having a quick bathroom stop, because Sora had to go to the bathroom), they headed to Roxas' most favourite store in the entire mall : The Everything Store for Everyone [Disclaimer: I made this up]. Roxas excitedly dashed inside, leaving Sora trying to keep up with him. He ran as fast as he could to the middle section of the store and stared intently at the special gift that Roxas saw and wanted to get Riku. "Riku's gonna love it!!!" Roxas beamed.
Inside the package was two sketch books, one small and one big, a paint set, a set of oil pastels and colour pencils, and everything else a beginning artist would need. Roxas and Riku took art together, and even though Roxas fell asleep trying to perfect drawing figures in poses, Riku had listen attentively and really enjoyed art. But Roxas figured out that Riku was too shy to talk about drawing or anything artistic. He found this out when Riku had left his sketch book behind and when Roxas gave it to him, he had asked him, "You didn't look inside, did you?" From that moment on, Roxas was determined to get Riku a very good kit with plenty of tools for Riku so he could become better in his art.
And yet, there was a problem. The kit, including the tools, came to 900 munny, and Roxas hadn't had enough munny. The first time he found the kit, he went home feeling crushed and disappointed. But Roxas really wanted to get Riku something good for his birthday, so he worked very hard and did all his chores, and now he had 1,000 munny, which was more than he would need.
"An entire set, with everything included!!" Roxas beamed. "Riku's gonna love it!!" He grabbed the set and dashed to the check-out to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Namine stood in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She wanted to be sure that her color was back to normal as it had been so red only moments before. She could only remember one other time when she had turned so red and that was once again when she was with Riku. Accept that time Roxas had been with them and she was sure he noticed from the inquiring look then knowing smile he had given her. She silently wondered as she placed her hand on either side of her cheeks if Sora knew as well. She knew for sure that Riku didn't seem to notice which surprisingly made her sad. 'pull yourself together' Namine thought letting out a breath she didnt even realize she was holding. She smiled slightly at her reflection before turning away. She didnt want to leave Riku alone too long considering he was already worried about her. 'here goes.' she thought stepping out of the bathroom. Immediately she located Riku standing beside the window near the door. He had his back to her as if watching for someone. She walked over to him "Riku?" She asked, seeing as he didnt notice her. Riku heard her beside his elbow as he turned to look at her. "Oh Namine. Are you better now?" He asked with a smile. She nodded with a smile of her own "Yes I am. Thank you for asking." Riku turned back towards the window "lets go somewhere." He suggested, walking towards the door. He paused there, waiting for her to catch up to him

Last edited by Riku on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Sora noticed Roxas coming out of the store, with gift in hand. Very Happy He quickly ran over to him grabbing the bag and pulling out the items it held. "He's gonna love this!" he said happily looking at Roxas. "But we have to hide this before he finds out." He stated about to run off out of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Radiant Garden
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: