Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within Radiant Garden

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Within Radiant Garden Empty
PostSubject: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Riku walked around Radiant garden looking at the shops and people around him. he had only been here a few times so he didn't remember much about it. He knew though that several of Sora's friends lived here and was curious.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Sora peekd his head around a corner and saw Riku in the distance. He ran over to himwaving his arms in the the air to get his attention. "Riku! Riku!" He yelled as he got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Riku turned towards Sora upon hearing his name called. He smiled, placing one hand in his pant pocket as he waited for Sora to reach him "Hey Sora." He greeted. He wasn't wearing his usual attire but instead black sweets and a white t-shirt covered with a black vest
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:48 pm

"Hey!" Sora replied standing next to him. He wasnt wearing his usual attire either. Instead he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. But he was still wearing his fingerless gloves. "So what brings you here?" He asked Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Riku chuckled, a light smirk forming on his lips. "Just exploring the unknown." He joked, placing a hand on Sora's head as he messed his spiky hair around. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Roxas was skateboarding around the castle. The whole area has been clean of Heartless, so there was nothing to look out for. Sometimes when he was down, Roxas escaped to Radiant Garden and skated around the castle. He knew that Sora was waiting for him, and yet... Roxas liked looking at the castle too much to skate away from it to see his friend. After some thought, he figured it would be rude to make a promise and not keep it, so he pushed off his skateboard and skated to where he thought he might find Sora. After only a few minutes, he saw Riku and Sora in the distance. So Riku had came too; well, that was a surprise, but Roxas was good friends with Riku, so he sped up a bit more. When they turned their heads and saw him, he made a quick turn to stop, and kicked his skateboard up and catched up. "Sorry, am I late again?" he asked, nervously running his hand in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Riku allowed the smirk that had been forming to become full. He looked at Roxas, leaning forward slightly as he placed both hands in the pockets of his pants "So the other is here as well." He teased with a smile, green eyes taking in Roxas's appearance and skateboard. He noticed Roxas's nervous behavior and shook his head lightly "No not much." He told him
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:56 pm

Sora tryed to fix his hair after Riku ruined it. "Um. Im just here to see Rox-" He then saw Roxas run up with his skate board in hand. "Yeah Your late. I've been waiting for like..." He counts his fingers. "Two hours!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Roxas looked down quickly at what he was wearing. Black mussel shirt with a white skull printed on it, his jacket wrapped around his waist (it was too hot to wear a jacket, but he liked the look), long, khaki shorts with dust and grass stains on them (he tripped walking down a hill and rolled the rest of the way down). To top it off, he had his checkered skateboarding shoes; what else would he wear? Roxas liked his choice in clothing. "Two hours?" he began, looking at his cell phone. "I thought we were meeting here at 2! I was... my mom wanted me to do some chores," he lied, stratching his head. Which meant, of course, he was lying. He looked over to see Riku shaking his head, and figured Riku didn't believe him. "Besides," added Roxas, "Sora, you're always late."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Riku laughed at the 'always late part' considering it to be true in more ways then not. He hadn't known though that Sora was meeting Roxas here. He hadn't even known that either of them would be here at the exact time he chose to come explore. Crossing his arms across his chest he smiled as he walked over to Roxas. "What happened to you?" he inquired, indicating Roxas's stains and somewhat tattered appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Sora smirked at Roxas's comment and ruffled his hair. "Yeah uh huh sure." He looekd at his clothes and noticed the messy stains.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Roxas was reaching to scratch his hair but managed to make himself stop before he did. Why do I always do that, he wondered to himself. He was about to tell them that he tripped and fell, but confessing this seemed to degrade himself. The last time he looked like this, he had been chased by a German Shepard who had smelled the pizza box that Roxas was delivering to someone. Roxas had to run to the person's house, and when he managed to get there, the dog rammed into him, making Roxas slam into the door. As the dog was tugging on Roxas' bag with his jaws clammed down on the bag, Riku opened the door to see Roxas laying on his porch. It was then Roxas realized the address they had given him was indeed Riku's. How humiliating. Roxas quit delivering pizzas that day, and Riku hadn't yet let him forget about the whole incident since then. Suddenly, Roxas saw Riku grinning again. Well, thought Roxas, it's okay if I tell him half the truth, right? "I fell off my skateboard. You know those stair rails at the station? Yeah, I was grinding on those, and then while I was, I accidentally slipped and fell." He flashed them his trademark half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:03 pm

(WHO'S ROXAS?) :something:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 am

(-one of Sora's friends from Youtube-)

Riku smiled, ruffling Roxas's hair in the same fashion that he had done to Sora earlier. He smirked, noting that Roxas's hair was soft and silky as was Sora's though it was a different color and shade. "You need to be careful." He said with a light nod, moving Roxas's head mimicking of his own nod in time with him. He laughed at this removing his hand as he took a step back, returning his hands to their positions in his pockets. Roxas and him had grown rather close since their adventure had ended and Riku valued him as a friend. Though he still had guilt about what he'd done to Roxas under Diz's direction when Sora was sleeping. Those thoughts often haunted him but he pushed them aside, deciding that if Roxas seemed okay with what happened back then then he should as well. He was lost in thought for a moment as his green eyes obtained a far off look. People bustled about them going here and there as they conducted their business. The noise seemed to fade away though into a blur as if besides Roxas and Sora nothing else mattered.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:12 pm

(ohhh, okay!! :happy angel: Hi Roxas!!) Peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Sora smiled at Roxas. He didnt want him to feel bad just because he was late. "Its all right buddy. As long as your here." He patted Roxas's back. Although he couldnt remember why they were going to meet in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:06 pm

"Careful?! I am careful!" Roxas insisted defensively. He didn't exactly feel insulted; he knew that he could be reckless sometimes. Roxas noticed that Riku was spacing out. Gah, what did I do? Bore him already? Roxas took out his munny bag. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm hungry. I'm going to find a place to eat, pronto!" He knew it would be a matter of time before Sora begged him to buy him lunch. Sora never brought his munny.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Riku shook himself out of it, with a mental sigh then smiled at his friends "Lunch sounds good." he said in response to Roxas. He pulled his own wallet out of his pant pocket. "Where to? You guys know this place better then I do." He concluded with a light laugh for it was true. He didn't know his way around here and though he had a good sense of direction would most likely end up lost
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

"How about that one pizza place?" Sora checked his pockets for munny. And of course. He forgot it again. "Wa-wait! I dont have and munny!" He exclaimed to Roxas pulling out his pockets with nothing in them. He didnt have a job so how was he sopose to earn it?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:18 pm

"Here." Riku said with a chuckle, opening his wallet. He took out enough munny for a meal and something afterward, handing them to Sora. "That should suffice for now Sora."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Roxas couldn't help but smile. "If you'd been with me the day I was volunteering to help that old lady unpack her food for her store, then you would've gotten a least enough to buy yourself pizza for a week!" More than skateboarding, Roxas loved to spend his free time in Twilight Town looking at the bulletin board, where they posted help ads. Roxas made at least 800 munny a day, if he was lucky. "It did kinda smell though. I hate the smell of fish!" He looked down the street. "Let's go to Radiant Pizzeria. They're pizza is the best!" Roxas got on his skateboard and pushed off to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 pm

(-eww i hate fish 2!-)

"Well next time ill go with you." Sora insisted. He took the munny from Riku and smiled. "Thanks." Once Roxas took off there was a small sight of him off in the distance. " Hey Roxas! Slow down!" Sora yelled running after him. The Radiant Pizzaria was farther than it looked.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:38 pm

Riku followed after them at a fairly quick pace though he remained next to Sora so that he wouldn't get left behind "You should get a job Sora." He said in agreement with Roxas. Jobs where a good past time and a way to earn money for things like food and traveling. Riku had a job of his own though he hadn't told anyone yet what that was. All he would say was that it payed well. He smiled as he ran beside Sora, gaze focused forward on Roxas
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:42 pm

He couldn't help but turn around and laugh at the sight of Sora scrambling after him. It was ironic, really. Sora and his friends -- (Donald and Goofy? Roxas couldn't remember) -- had done a lot of running and moving around when the worlds were in crisis. And now Sora couldn't even keep up with Roxas. He felt bad; he wasn't even going that fast. Riku was beside Sora. "COME ON, YOU TWO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE FASTER THAN THAT!" Roxas yelled, with a laugh. He turned around, but not quickly enough. "AH SHOOT!" Roxas screamed as he collided with the front door to the Pizzeria.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Riku grabbed Soras wrist almost dragging him behind him as he ran faster. He saw Roxas was about to collide with the door and say something but closed his mouth as Roxas had already hit it. 'I told him to be careful' he thought, shaking his head lightly as they soon caught up. He offed Roxas a hand to help him up "Are you alright?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Radiant Garden
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: