Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Sora nodded in understanding as an idea popped up in his head. "Oh! I know where to go! Follow me!" He said quickly running forwards pulling Kairi and Riku behind him. He ran towards one of the train stations, walking up to the ticket booth. He quickly bought a ticket pulling them along again towards the train.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Name:: Kairi

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:09 pm

Kairi grinned while putting her hands behind her back.
"OH!THE TRAIN STATION!NOT THE BOATS!GOOD IDEA SOORA!,"Shouted Kairi outloud.
Kairi jumped up and down while clapping her hands-but suddenly she thought of Roxy and Namine who were looking for the boat."oh no,Sora-hold the train for a sec,i'll go get Roxas and Namine!."
Kairi ran off and looked around for the two.Suddenly she found them looking at a boat.
"You guys!Sora got us all a ticket to ride the train!we have to hurry!."
Kairi was a bit rushed waiting for Roxas and Namine to reply her,and follow her to the Train Station. heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CHlBlPIT
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 pm

[Roxas PWNS Sora >3]

Roxas felt uneasy slightly as he felt Namine stare in the direction he was pointing. There were stalls and a lot of people in crowds. Although it was a small town, it got pretty busy in Summer, which it was.
"OKayy, let's go!" Namine said in a cherry tone as she walked ahead. Roxas blinked and caught up with her.

After a while, he felt hot under the bright sun, so took of his short white jacket and wrapped it around his waist, not taking his eyes off of Namine. He didnt want to loose her in teh crowds.

[Has just noiced that you cant wrap a short sleeved jacket around your waist o.o okayy make it a long sleeed chekered jacket =P]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Kairi nodded and ran off,making sure the two followed her.Soon they came to the train station and Kairi ran to Sora with a gasp. heart
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

Roxas was caught a little off-gaurd and blinked as Kairi shouted from across teh street.
"Wh-what?" He asked quitly, so Kairi couldnt hear. Namine waed to her smiling friend and smiled, grabbing Roxas' hand lightly and pulling him to Kairi.
Roxas' eyes widened as soon as Namine touched him, letting himself be pulled toward teh red headed girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Sora smiled seeing that they were finally on they train as they all sat down, the train finally taking off. It wasnt long till they arrived at Destiny Islands before it stopped and the train whitstle went off.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 pm

Kairi giggled and got excited.She had been waiting for a long time to go back to Destiny Islands.
"Sora LOOK!It's really our home!."
Kairi hugged Sora and she looked at Roxas.
"Roxas,how bout we look around?Sora?is that a good idea?" heart
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Sora hugged Kairi back with a smile. "Thats a great idea Kairi! Right Roxas?" He asked ..glaring at the blonde. -_____- [lol]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:32 pm

"o.o...Uh Huh?" Roxy baa-baa blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry I wasnt concetratiing...say again." Roxas knew he was far to busy lookig at the blonde sat next to Riku...
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Namine nodded. "That's a good idea..." she said, smiling at Roxas again. "Kairi suggested we should go look around." She stood up and waited for everyone to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Once everone had gotten off the train, they regrouped by a palm tree [lol] and discussed what tehy were going to do for that day. Surprisingly, or maybe ot so, Nobody was around. There was an eerie silence and dark clouds hung over Destiny Islands. It wasn't anythign at all like Sora,Kairi and Riku remembered it.
Roxas looked around, sensing something was wrong.
Suddenly, Heartlessa appeared out of nowhere, and all three boys summoned their Keyblades in Unison. Namine and Kairi stood together, being defensless.
A heartless was about to attack them, getting into a pouncing position and springing up. One of the girls let out a small scream of fright. Roxas frowned and side-stepped, swinging Ovblivion in the Heartless' way, before it hit teh girls. There he stayed in front of teh girls and protected them, while the other two boys fought Heartless a little further away.
They were appearing eerywhere and it seemed like there was no end ot them.

[=O NWAH!]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 am

[-lol I feel somewhat left out of this one XP But I tend to be in it more lol hopefully-]

'What is going on?' Riku thought in alarm as Way to Dawn came crashing down once more on a heartless. He was sweeping it effortlessly through the air falling into his regular technique of fighting that appeared dance like almost. His motions were fluid, solid and not lacking grace in the least but also precise, quick, and deadly. Any heartless that got in his way quickly vanished in a small explosion of darkness like Heartless so often did when killed. Things weren't right and they were steadily getting worse to Riku's dismay. He stopped for a brief moment, sense's tingling and alert.

"That....That smell!" He exclaimed aloud looking this way and that to try and find the source. He knew the others probably didn't sense it but darkness was growing...descending and steadily engulfing the tiny Island in its grasp. The sky grew even darker making it harder for the others to see around them. Riku being used to the Darkness and having lived for a year blindfolded was more adapted as he resumed his fighting rhythm

"Stay together!" He shouted hoping that they would manage to stick together. He knew Roxas was with the girls so they were safe more or less and Kairi wasn't completely defenseless as it may seem. She still possessed the keyblade Riku had given here and hopefully would use it. Two things registered in is mind even as he was keenly focused on the battle around him. One was that Roxas was still injured in his leg and would probably need assistance fighting. The second was the fact that he'd lost sight of the small group and Sora which worried him. The glowing eerie yellow eyes of the heartless filled the darkness around him followed by the eerie clicking noise they so often made. There was a soft whooshing beside Riku as he lept backwards the sharp claws of a NeoHearless barely missing him. He could feel the slight tear in his jacket from where the claws had racked against the fabric. 'not good....focus!' He reprimanded himself taking a calming breath in as he closed his eyes. He could sense them better this way and fight just as efficient as before. He just hoped everyone was okay and holding their own.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:56 am

[That was Good Riku! TT_TT I wanna go next...~]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 am

[Yay! Weekus here! -glomps-]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 am

[-Glares- Sora! It's your stupid Turn! -Roxy really wants to go TT_TT-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:03 am

[-scoots away from Roxas- O.o B-but idk what to do!-]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:17 pm

[-Siiiigh- Then I'LL go ^^]

Roxas frowned as the growing number of Heartless gathered around him and the two girls behind him. he swung both keyblades in unison, hitting three Heartless in one and moving onto the others. Which each attack, he was getting surther and further away from Kairi and Namine and so eventually he quickly ran back and stayed even closer.
"You two stay back I'll handle these." He took another step forward and paused, his eyes wide as another sensationof agony shot up his leg and reached the bottomof his back. Roxas groaned and his grip on teh keyblades loosened o the point where he almost dropped them. While he had been immobalised by the pain, a small group of Heartless had crept up behind the two girls and were ready to attack.
As they pounce, Namine let out a scream of fear and Roxas quickly spun round on his good leg, stepping in between Namine and the Heartless. When the Heartless hit his chest, pain radiated all over his body and he let out a pained noise and grit his teeth, unable to move.

[TT_TT had to be done]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Namine watched Roxas jump in front of her when she screamed. "Roxas!" she said, as the Heartless hit him, getting even more nervous now. She moved in front of Roxas, staying close to him, hopefully to keep away the Heartless. She looked from Roxas to the Heartless, not sure which one she should watch closer. She shook her head and moved closer to Roxas. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Sora noticed Roxas being attacked as he quickly ran over to them to help. "Roxas!" He called out then noticed Namine was already helping him as he quickly became really jealous. Why does it end up like this?! Namine and Roxas! ...Grr... He thought attacking all the heartless in his way to get to them. He finally made it over, getting rid of most of the heartless in their area as he helped Roxas stand up. "You alright?" He asked although he was really annoyed at him..

Mad
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Roxas nodded, not being hurt enough to stop fighting and gripped OathKeeper and Oblivion tightly.
"Y-Yeah, fine." he turned away from Namine once more and looked at Sora, muttering a "Thanks" before going back to attacking Heartless again, this time, tryig to attack at a slighlty further distance.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Namine watched Roxas long enough to make sure he wasn't hurt too badly. She turned around, making the mistake of not watching behind her. She felt something hit her back and she fell forward, trying to stop her head from hitting the ground but failing. [>.<] To keep Sora or Roxas from seeing, she pushed herself off the ground quickly and stood up again, ignoring the major headache.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Sora noticed Namine being attacked as he quickly ran in front of her, attacking that heartless that attacked her, quikckly getting rid of it. "Namine! Are you okay!?" He asked, killing some more heartless that got in their way.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 pm

[lol at Sora]

Roxas fought several Heartless that came at him at once, killing them all before they go to him again. He noticed one creeping Up behind his Brunette friend and ran towards him.
"Sora!" He yelled out beofre swinging Oblivion on sending teh Heartless flying, narrowly missing Sora's head.

[Mwaha >3]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Namine nodded. "I'm...fine..I think.." she said, thinking about taking Kairi to run and hide but she didn't want to leave Sora, Riku and Roxas here by themselves.. She was fine ignoring the pain for now, she didn't mind it. She stumbled a few steps back when Roxas almost hit Sora in the head with Oblivion. "Don't worry about me!" she said, "Deal with the Heartless.." She grabbed Kairi's hand and pulled Kairi a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Sora watched Namine with a worried look crying but tryed to stay focused on the rest of the heartless that were in their area. From the looks of it there wasnt much left as him and Roxas kept fighting. Finally they only had about two left, as they got rid of them both. "Yes! We did it!" He shouted emberassed happily running over to Namine and Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next