Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

"Are you alright...Roxas?" Riku asked having walked up behind the blond. He'd noticed as he approached the odd and unusual way the blond was holding is weight. He hadn't seen the fall but he figured something had happened since Roxas was looking down. He had his hands comfortably placed in his pockets as his posture was leaned back slightly as if he was at ease completely which wasn't entirely true. Riku couldn't recall a time he had been completely at ease. The last year or so had taught him to always keep his guard up while looking like he wasn't. He eyed Roxas critically as he walked from behind him into view of all three but his focus remaining on Roxas. He'd left soon after Sora had finished explaining to him and hung up but thanks to where he was and certain other events he'd been delayed slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:43 am

[¬_¬ Is waiting for Sora] -Cries-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am

[Whoa whoa whoa...Wait. Its my turn? >_____> B-butttttttt UGggggggggggggg I SUCK!] -cries with Roxy-

Soras eyes widened slightly hearing the reason why Namine was there in the first place. Geezz..was I that loud??... He thought before turning to see Riku there which excited him. "Riku! You finally made it!" he said with a smile as he walked up in front of him.

[epic fails at rps.................my excuse is i had to hurry! Dx]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:13 pm

Namine looked at Roxas once more when Riku spoke to him. "Hi, Riku!" She said and smiled at him, but then looked at Roxas again. She noticed he was standing kind of weird.. "Are you sure you're okay, Roxas?" she asked, taking a step closer again.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:25 pm

Roxas frowned and leaned back, gritting his teeth as he stood normally and trying his best to ignore the pain. Riku was stoo next to him, which only made matters worse since Roxas had never really felt at ease around Riku since what happened last time they met only a few months ago. Roxas nodded and tried to force a smile but it looked too forced.
"Yeah fine...uh, are we g-going somewhere today or something?" He asked, trying to change the subject and get some pressure off of his shoulders. Again, the blond turned to Sora and posed the question, ignoring Riku stood next to him and trying not to look at Namine. his blush had calmed down slightly, but was still noticable. Sora stared blankly at Roxas and saw his red cheeks. Roxas knew what Sora was thinking and so looked passed the brunette, over at a small wooden bench that stood a few meters away from teh group.
That would be perfect to take some of the weight off the agonising leg, and to maybe take away some of teh pressure and make the whole situation a little more realxed.
"Can we sit?" He asked while taking a step closer towards the bench, his eyes widening slightl as he stepped onto the bad leg and a sensation of pain shot up it.
Roxas groaned again leaned to the side, falling into Sora's chest and almost taking him down with him.

[Woohoo slightly longness! 8D Seriously you guys need to be a little bit longer ¬_¬ ...like RIku! =3]
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Name:: Kairi

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Kairi came along and saw Roxy ,Sora,Riku and Namine.She was a bit befuddled but real happy!
"Sora,Riku,can any one of you tell me what's going on?"She hesitated for a moment. heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CHlBlPIT
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 pm

Before Sora could answer and relized she had just come, Roxas knocked into his chest and they both tumbled backwards on to the cement. O.o
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm

[Lol befuddled]

Roxas grit his teeth once again and lifted his head to see that he had fallen...on top of Sora...He quickly blinked and asked,
"...Sora what are you doing on the floor?" His leg hurt even more as he landed awkwardly yet again and the pain still radiated and his blush was still vibrant.
Could it get much worse?
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Kairi giggled and bent down to look at the two who had stumbled.She smiled brightly and patted sora's head and Roxas's too.
"You guys are funny!,"She said outloud.
Kairi helped Sora up and Roxas too.Then she gently and kindly dusted them off.
"Is everything alright now?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Sora glared at Roxas slightly for making them fall but quickly forgotten about it since Kairi was there now. "Yeah everythings fine." He said with a grin before giving Kairi a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Roxas recieved teh glare and frowned slightly, ot being able to hold himself up and stumblin gback into Riku gently, but staying standing.
Right now, he just wanted to sit and get the weight of his leg, but clearly nobody was thinking the same thing. Letting his anger get to him, Roxas frowned heavier and clenched his fists.
"Are you guys deaf or soemthing?" He said it angrily, but not to be mean, jus to state his case. Anybody who knew Roxas knew about his certain...way of dealing with things.
Dragging the hurt foot behind him, Roxas manaaged somehow to reach the bench and fall back onto it, being closely followed.

What a perfect day this was turnign out to be...

[Sora's a meanie -pokes tongue out-]
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Cosplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Kairi wondered why Roxas was angry,so she walked over to him while pulling Sora along.
"Roxas?What's wrong?"She asked,as she put her hair behind her ear.
She looked at Sora to see if he had anything to do with Roxy's anger. heart
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Sora looked down seeing Roxas suddenly angry and he had no idea why. He the noticed Kairi look at him but he looked back giving her a "i dont know" look. " You okay Roxas?" He asked sitting next to him. crying
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Roxas looked away from his friend and showed a disappointing nod. his blush had FINALLY started to calm down, but he had now embarrassed himself further by getting angry infront of Namine. He must have looked like an idiot, first falling ove a skateboard, then falling on top of SORA...now gettign angry and limping away.
he sighed and clenched his fists tighter and he kept a slouched sitting position.
"Yeah...fine." There was an angry tone in his voice, understandibly. The blond looked down at the floor and decided just sitting there wouldnt do anything about it.
So he turned to face Sora, and forced a tiny smile.
"We should go somehwere today...all five of us, right?" Roxas still seemed angry...but now he was trying to difuse it, change it into somehing else. Maybe it would make him forget..and maybe everyone too.

[fluffy<3]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

Namine smiled at Kairi. "Hi!" she said, looking at Roxas as he fell onto Sora. She moved over to them, "Roxas, are you okay?" she asked, following him over to the bench and sitting on the other side of him. She leaned over him to look at his leg, not really sure what was wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Cosplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Kairi grinned at Namine and replied her.
"Hi"She Said,and she looked at Roxas's leg too with Namine.Kairi agreed with Roxy and she said,"That's a good idea Roxy,lets go soemwhere,the five of us,it'll help us put all of this in the past,right Sora?"She said as she looked slightly at Sora,wondering if he was listening. heart
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Roxas frowned and turned to Kairi.
"Don't call me that!" He hated being called Roxy, something Riku had picked up as well as Sora. They called him it to annoy him and it had gotten under his skin after a time. It made him sound like a girl and he hated that also. But at least ehy had finally decided to do something. If they didn't move soon he was going to die of boredom. So, he stood up, bracing the pain and turned to his friends.
"Yeah, can we go on a train somewhere? Just to get out of this place." The blond was bored of the usual sights and sound sof Twilight Town. He had lied there all his life, just neer felt whole here. Roxas had always wanted to travel but with whatever little munny the group had, it wasnt a regular thing.

With a sight groan, teh blond turned to face teh clock tower again.
"Come on, i have a little munny, if we put what we have together...we can get out of here for a day." he limped towards the tower and reached into his back pocket, not even waiting for his friends that were previously gathered around him to catchup, although it wouldnt take long, seeing as he was limping..

[8D Fluffy Roxas! <3 Chu..~]
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Kairi felt bad for calling Roxas Roxy and she had know idea that it was making him feel too femine.
"Ok Roxas,"She said,remembering to call him by his real name that is more masculine.
"Let's go on the train and go somewhere,but what's your location?"
Kairi crossed her arms and sighed.She had no clue where Roxas wanted to go.She slightly glanced at Sora as she wished if she could cure Roxas's injured leg.
"Sora,can you cure Roxas's leg?"She asked him heart
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Roxas sighed and lowered his head, feeling bad for letting his anger get to someone who had only just joined them. He turned to face Kairi as she Asked Sora the question and stopped her in mid sentance.
"N-no, no need. I'm fine." He smiled and tried to show that he was grateful for somebody to care enough about him to want to use magic to help. "Thanks." he muttered, before feeling embarrassed again and turing back away from Kairi and Sora.
"How bout that island? It wont cost munny if we borrow a smallboat from someone...dont they have them for rent around her or something?" Roxas meant Destiny Islands, the place were Sora, Riku and Kairi Grew up before they moved to the Town with Roxas and Namine. They still visited the island and stayed there for odd weekends but not very often. And they would usually go altogether, that Island wasnt teh safest place to lie anymore, now that the Heartless hadnt been ompleted erased from teh shore. Roxas felt as if they should go to the nearly completly evacutated Island...just to explore.
"Destin Islands...let's go." He said to himself before turning to the others with a smile, forcing his leg to go to teh back of his mind.

[ROXEH! Maii strong wittle Boy! SOLDIER ON ROXAS! >8D -gets shot- Gaaaaahhh..~]
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Kairi grinned happily and nodded.
"Ok,well,if your fine that's great!sure,let's go to Destiny Islands!bbut we have to be careful-the heartless are Everywhere!-oh,i dont know if there's any boats for rent,let's look around ok Roxas?"
Kairi pulled Roxas along with her,eager to go to Destiny Islands with him.She brought Sora along to,even though he was being silent. heart
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:37 pm

-Is pulled-Yay!-

Roxas blinked as he was pulled away with Kairi.
"Do you even know where to look?" After he said this, Kairi stopped and shook her head. Roxas sighed and smiled, shaking his head slightly.
"Okayy, then I saywe split up, searching for anywhere that rents a boat or something, Kay?" He recieved a nod.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Kairi giggled and nodded.
"Ok,good idea!-you split up with Namine,And me Sora and Riku will go together to look.Ok,let's look now!".
Kair put Namine with Roxas and she walked off with Sora and Riku while holding their hands. heart
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm

"Wh-wait..Ka-...o.o" Roxas stuttered and struggled to find the right words as Namine stood close to him with a smile. One look and Roxas had to turn away again, feeling his ckeks heat up again.
"Uh...right well, uhm, Should we..-?" Roxas pointed over to a small area of shops and bulletin boards dotted around. He took a step forward, just hoping that Namine was walking so he wouldnt have to call her.

I'm sure she's right -
"Uh...Namine?" He seemed to snap her out of a daze...she jolted suddenly and smiled, running to catch up with him. As she walked beside him, he glared in the direction that kairi left with Riku and Sora.

Surely she knew...

[Roxas right now.."¬_¬" Mwahaha]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:57 pm

[evil glare of death -_____-]

Sora was suddenly yanked away from Namine and Roxas so suddenly that he almost fell forwards as he followed Kairi around towards one of the dock places. "W-what are we doing?" He asked, not even playing attention to the whole conversation.

Darn...you ...Roxas
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay=3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Kairi giggled and patted Sora's head.
"Sora we are going to Destiny Islands,because Roxas wants to go there.But first were splitting up to look for a boat to rent so we could all go." heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next