Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 Empty
PostSubject: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am

Roxas skateboarded down a long road, turning to the left at the end. He was supposed to meet Sora in front of the clock tower around twenty minutes ago. It didn’t matter, Sora was always late himself. The blond pushed harder, trying to make up time until eventually, he reached the towering building, and approach a frowning Sora.
“Uh Sorry Sora...” He sweat dropped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

Sora had his arms crossed as he was leaning against the building in bordum. He dropped his arms to his sides as Roxas approached him. He wanted to smile seeing that he finally arrived, but kept the frown. "Where were you Roxas?! Ive been waiting for like...ten min!!" He complained in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am

[Sorry! The computer froze again becuase of Sony Vegas and the whole !I'm going to kick this computer's a** and open up ALL the programs to get it running" method didn't work...only made it take three times longer to get here ¬_¬]

Roxas shrugged and opened his mouth to throw out a half- thought through excuse for being late but decided to close it again when he saw Sora's bored expression. Instead, he turned a curios face to the clock tower and took a stpe forward, next to his friend.
"So what are we here for anyway? You didn't say much when you called." The blonde blinked and looked back across at Sora.

[Mwahaha >D]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Sora pondered for a moment wondering the same thing. Oh yeah..Cause he was bored. "Well..I guess I just wanted to hang out." He said with a smile as he glanced down at Roxas's skateboard. He never saw him with out it.

[fails..... Dx]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm

[lol X3 I'll brig it back to life dun worreh Wink]

Roxas sighed after a few minutes, he was bored.
"Well we can't just stand here like donughts, we gotta do SOMETHING! How bout weeee...Uhm..Go somewhere? like on a train or something? Or get somebody to come with us?"
Roxas waited for Sora to go over this in his head which usually took a while. After all...it was Sora.
"Well?" After a while of waiting impatiantly.
After recieving a nod from his brunette friend, the blond smiled his trademark smile and dropped his skateboard down on teh ground, resting one foot on it.
"Who then...?" Roxas had wanted more than just a nod. Getting any ort of an answer out of Sora was difficult...and took a lot of time...
"It isn't that difficult, Sora...¬_¬"

[XD Okayy the last line didnt happen =D]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Sora thought it out for a moment before turning the light bulb on. "Oh! Lets invite Riku!" He said quickly tugging on to Roxas's sleeve as if wanting to go find him. Although he could just call. He pulled out his cell phone, clicking on speed dial number 2, which started to call Riku. "c'mon pick up!"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Riku was sitting on a bench near the ice cream stand his head resting on the back as he stared up at the sky. he wasnt bored to say the least, just thinking, pondering. He blinked his aquamarine eyes lightly as he felt the vibration in his pants pocket. He lifted his head, one hand reaching into the depths of his pocket as he retrieved the black cell and flipped it open. He didnt even bother to see who it was since he flipped it open so quickly.

"Hello. Riku speaking." He said, placing the phone beside his ear as he spoke into the mic. He wasn't sure why he said that since it was his cell phone after all and who else would be answering but it was a formal thing he'd picked up from when he was young and it didnt bother him to say it so he did. It was more of a habit than a like. Most of his friends didnt seem to mind either though some of them thought it was funny. He rested his free arm on his knee as he sat in a somewhat slouched position, looking rather relaxed to anyone passing by
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 pm

Sora smiled hearing Rikus voice as he answered quickly. "Hey Riku! Its Sora and Roxas is with me too! Wanna come down here and hang out?" He asked in excitment hoping Riku would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

A smile formed on Riku's lips as he heard the excited tone of Sora coming through the phone. He had to hold it slightly away from his ear since Sora was so excited. He waited till he heard Sora stop and the question he posed "Down where?" He asked knowing Sora was waiting for a yes or a no but he wanted to know first.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Roxas was yanked a bit forward then crashed into Sora's back for he had stopped quickly and without warning. After regaining his composure, he stood up straight and watched the concentration on Sora's face, like it was hard to call someone. He sighed and smiled, looking around half-heartedl and alomost jumping out of his skin when Sora yelled at teh top of his voice,
"Hi Riku!" The blond raised an eyebrow at the brunette and turned to face the other way, almost ashamed to be stood right next to him as people started staring. Sora,of course was in his own little world, talking to Riku. Roxas was stood there, center of attention...
Then he noticed a flash of pale blonde hair and a white dress along with blue eyes and a small smile. Something clicked and his cheeks flushed red. Namine.

[o.o]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:01 pm

[xDDD]

Namine was walking over to Roxas and Sora. She had heard Sora yell, so she decided to go see what was going on. "Hi, Sora, Roxas.." She said, giving both a smile. She noticed Roxas' cheeks were red and she got worried. "Are you okay, Roxas?" she asked, taking a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Sora quickly answered Rikus question as to where they were as he noticed he was being very loud, but he didnt mean to be as he tryed to quite down a little. "Alright see you in a few Riku!" He said quickly hanging up as he turned around seeing Namine there. He blushed slightly seeing how embarrassing it was when he was making such a scene. Especially in front of Namine. The two didnt know eachother very well, although Namine knew Sora. Sora didnt know her. He only met her not too long ago before they defeated Xemnas and to him, that was the first time they had meet. But it was true. "Oh. H-hey Namine!" He greeted with a smile as he walked closer to both her and Roxas, slipping his cellular device in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

As Namine took seeral steps forward, Roxas' cheeks only got redder to the point where he bowed his head slightly to hide them as best as he could. The question she asked was answered with a muttered,
Y-yeah." By ow he was sure Namine could see his blush which made him een more ebarrassed, and so on. It was a vicious circle.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Namine smiled at Sora. "Hi. I guess Riku's coming, then?" She asked. She noticed both of them blushing now. "Ahh..Are you two okay?" she asked, looking from Roxas to Sora, who was avoiding her eyes. She kept the happy smile on her face, waiting for the answer from either one.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

crying

Sora noticed Roxas's blush as well but he tryed to hide his own getting off the subject as he cleared his throat. "Uh. Y-yeah fine. and uh yeah Rikus coming soon." He said with a light smile as he rubbed his face over and over again to make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Roxas frowned a little and realized this conversation was going nowhere. As cooly as he could, he took a step back and put his hands in his pockets, raising his head a little and smiled at Namine who was still watching him.
"Uh...yeah so uhm... what are you up to tod-" He was cut off by his leg collasping underneath him and his whole body falling back. The culprit? That skateboard he forgot he had under his foot. Roxas fell back and landed on the floor witha bump, groaning and gritting his teeth.

...Oh Great ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Namine smiled a little, watching Sora try to stop the blushing. She looks back at Roxas just as he fell back. She took a few steps forward and kneeled down next to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, checking to make sure he wasn't seriously hurt. She smiled when she was how he fell. "Be careful.." she stood up, holding out a hand to help him stand.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Sora's eyes widened as he noticed Roxas fall as he kneeled down beside Roxas as well. "A-are you okay??" He asked in shock.

{sorry short Dx)
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Roxas nodded stiffly and turned his head away from Namine slightly to hide the look of pain in his face. He bit his lip and looked up as Namine stood, reaching out to help him.
Oh Sh-
"Uh Thanks." He managed to say before reaching up gingerly and taking a hold of her hand, hoisting himself up and standign once again, looking around to see if anyone had noticed him fall. It didnt seem like it, the lace was pretty low-key and nobody seemed to be loooking at the three any more.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Namine smiled at Roxas and took a step closer. "Are you hurt?" she asked, worry crossing her face. He hadn't hid the look of pain very well, since she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

-explodes of jealousy!!!!!!!! lol >_______>-

Sora crossed his arms as he watched Namine and Roxas. Obviously Riku was taking his time getting here which annoyed him and Namine paying attention to Roxas really made him jealous. He didnt want to be..it just happend. He hoped that Roxas would be fine though. And that he had no ingury.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Roxas noticed that Namine was exetremely close and so he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"N-no, not hurt...I uh...-just." He decided to give up there to avoid further public humiliation. Instead, he turned to Sora and asked the question almost as if he were Pleading Sora to change the subject or somethign esle to talk about.
"Uh So Sorry, What did Riku say?" After, he shot Sora a look that said
"Help me...please."

[^w^]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Sora glanced at Roxas noticing that he just asked him a question. "...What? Oh. He said that he's coming soon!" He said with excitment and a smile. As they waited there with an awkward silence he tryed to brake it, since sometimes, he was just so good at that. "Sooo...Namine? What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm

Namine nodded and stepped back from Roxas, looking at Sora when he said Riku was coming soon. She nodded and smiled, "Um..I was just walking and I heard Sora yell..." she said, letting her voice trail off.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Roxas let out a sigh of relief that was a little too audiable for his liking, Namine heard it and looked back at him. he froze wide eyed until she looked away and he decided to keep quiet for a while.
As a matter of fact he WAS in pain. He had landed on his leg awkwardly and it hurt to stand on it. he groaned slightly as he put his weight on it but not loud enough for anyone to hear.
the blond sighed and lowered hs head again, listening to Sora and Namine's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next