Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am

I made a promise to myself that I'd never break character while I participate on this site, but you know, I feel as though you guys have a right to know what's been going on with me, since I haven't been around and clearly this isn't new, and it's getting old, and you probably hate me for it, I'm sure...

But I can't shake this. You may think that Kingdom Hearts and what I love is just something I love, but believe me when I say it's so much more than that. Ohhhhh so much more. It's probably everything to me. Sora, Riku, Roxas.... they're like people to me who I care about sincerely, and I mean that without trying to act like everyone else who claims it. They really are more than that. It's useless to try to to explain it to anyone else I know [other than good friends] because somehow, believing in people who don't exist is wrong, and it isn't done, simply because someone put the idea out there that you shouldn't believe in things you can't see.

But you know.... it's hard!! I feel stressed everyday about this. It's that "stop wearing your heart on your sleeve" feeling I get, when all I want is someone who understands how I feel, but then I get the feeling that no one does, and so I try to do away with it all. I just feel like the world would be a whole lot better if I was gone, you know.... kind of like someone else we all know here, right? Riku... but how can you stay a Sora in a world so dictated by lies and hopelessness?

I'm not guaranteeing that I'll be able to bring my pride back around to feverishly post entries on this site, but believe me: I'll probably do that "gone for months" trick of mine again, but I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU GUYS BEHIND. All I desperately want is someone to believe in me and reassure me that even though I'm crazy, it's the way I'm supposed to be, not a mistake....

I really do hate writing all this -- but how else would anyone know if I didn't? I'm sorry if I've really upset any of you, and I know for a fact I must've, and I wouldn't be surprised if any of you were bitter because of all this. But I am trying so hard... maybe too hard.

I love you guys.... I do.... I'll keep fighting all this for you, but please don't be mad if I seem to draw back... it's a habit I have to kick and I long to do it, and this isn't really who I am. I won't let these lies keep telling me who I can't be. But I really don't feel an ounce good about who I am, and I guess I'll always have to be fighting with it.

V.D. Mallis, Otherwise Better Known As Roxas, Forever and Always
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

Talk to me on yahoo sometime. =3
We really need to talk
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey Roxas. I just want you to know I don't hate you. I have no hidden bitterness towards you. You truly are a great person. And I believe you. I mean... I know for a fact that I'm crazy too. I see Riku, Axel, Sora, and Roxas... literally everywhere. I know it's a little different on your side, but just know that I'm here for you. I gave you my info. So if you want to chat, please feel free to get ahold of me some time.

I love you Roxas. Your a fantastic person. And I will always be here for you. Whatever you need.

♥ Axel ♥
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

I love you, Roxas. You're an amazing friend, and I need you. I believe in you completely.
I also disagree, the world wouldn't be any less... depressing if you weren't here. Maybe I sound like a hypocrite, cause I feel the same way, but it's not true. -major hugs-
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Namine wrote:
I love you, Roxas. You're an amazing friend, and I need you. I believe in you completely.
I also disagree, the world wouldn't be any less... depressing if you weren't here. Maybe I sound like a hypocrite, cause I feel the same way, but it's not true. -major hugs-

The only true hypocrites are the ones who refuse to acknowledge that they are flawed. I don't think any less of you, ever ^__^ You believe in me. That means the absolute WORLD to me. Namine, I love you.

Any thank you guys for believing in me, when I'm strong enough to admit that I don't believe in myself.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character sheet
Name:: Ven

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 am

Roxas wrote:
Namine wrote:

The only true hypocrites are the ones who refuse to acknowledge that they are flawed. I don't think any less of you, ever ^__^ You believe in me. That means the absolute WORLD to me. Namine, I love you.

Any thank you guys for believing in me, when I'm strong enough to admit that I don't believe in myself.

its ok roxas everyone does not believe in themselves every once in a while. i usually dont every day but its my friends like you and everyone else that get me through it. i hope i can help in any way i can Very Happy. dont for get im your look alike and we need to stick together Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read...   Please Read... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read...
Page 1 of 1