Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey People! Read this!! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Hey People! Read this!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Hey People! Read this!! XD   Hey People! Read this!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Alright so this site just DIED. Not even joking! We need wayyy more ppl to join serioulsy O.o We need this site to come back to life!! It keeps coming alive then dying then on and on and on. But anyways..YEAHH.

Anyways. On November 1st Im having a Kingdom Hearts B-day Party. (turning 17 XP) Haha and all meh friends (including RIku ) Are dressing up as Sora, Riku, Axel and Roxas. Its gonna be fantasticness!!!!!!!! I might have pics up but ya know. Halloweens coming!! Its gonna be awesomeness!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Anyways. Keep this site alive and keep Role playing! We can even do that story thing Yuff's thought of XP We can start on that!!

Ok wow this is like the longest message Ive ever typed haha. But anyways... BLARGHHHHHHHHH!! XD Very Happy

Write back to this is you have questions pirat

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Thats right.........Im out.

-Sora emberassed
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC
Side:: Light

Hey People! Read this!! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey People! Read this!! XD   Hey People! Read this!! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 pm

oh yay! my name's mentioned lol xDDDD

yesh! i would love to see pics of u guys!! like on halloween!! and dude a KH party!! FREAKIN LUCKY BUTT!!! no one at ma skool, plays it..neither FF..only like one gurl, n she not even interested... TT.TT

lol..but yep! KEEP ROLE PLAYIN! (i should say that to ma self, havent posted in a while) so soweeee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH

Hey People! Read this!! XD
Page 1 of 1