Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickeys Birthday 8D

Go down 
+4
Axel
Namine
Sora
Roxy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:28 pm

You guys does incest mean brotherly love just on a whole new level? O.o

and nuu Moo-Moo! -glompage and huggles tightly- Axel is on vacation right nao and shall give ya a hug when she gets back =DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:22 pm

[OKAYZZ I don't care who's turn it is, I need to repsond >:] ]

Roxas scoffed at Axel's answer and roled his eyes, leanign on a palm against the table and watching the King prepare to make a surely half hour long speech which will certainly bore the entire room to sleep. It was the same thing every year.

(Nami doesnt want to do this rp anymore so I have to do this :3)

Suddenly, the huge chandelier from the center of the ceiling creaked, then fell, landing on the floor. Surpringsly, it only landed on Nami, killing her instantly and leaving everybody else unharmed.
"Can we get a dustpan and brush in here, please??" one of the King's servants yelled.
When the -ahem- mess had been cleared away, eeryone's attention reverted back to the King.

[I am so sorry ;D]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:43 am

O_O ... *crickets*................................................................................................................................................................................................................................O_O;
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:43 am

xDD Nami requested Very Happy

Plus I was hyper O__O;;

Either way Nami ish dead D: xD
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:54 am

*flails randomly throwing food at everyone*.... :shock:
What?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:06 pm

[-ah...0--o...you could have said she got ill and left the party or something...-]

Riku found himself sitting on the other side of the bored blond, slight irked that Sora had sat beside Axel instead of him.
'Was Sora maybe annoyed with him?' He pondered his attention shifting to the brunet who was a seat and a Roxas away from him. He didn't let his gaze linger seeing Sora was too caught up in looking at something on the other side of the room. Sighing softly Riku turned his attention on the king blinking slightly in surprise when he realized that the king was looking around the room. He looked in their general direction, his friends gaze purposely catching Riku's aquamarine one as the mouse offered a slight smile before turning his attention back to the room and offering a greeting to all those who'd come.

'what did he mean?' Riku thought as he pondered the King's look. It looked simply like it was intended to be, a friendly exchange between friends, but Riku knew better. Mickey had been telling him to be ready.

'Ready....be ready?'

Riku let his gaze wander around the room taking in its occupants and their various costumes for the occasion.

'Could someone here be a danger?' He pondered closing his eyes for a moment as he tested the room for darkness, senses prodding. The only thing though that he sensed much to his somewhat annoyance was Axel and the faint darkness in everyones hearts but nothing major. Letting something akin to a sigh escape him as the silver haired teen decided to let it go for the moment seeming to visbly relax. He glanced once more at sora before turning his attention back to where it should be. He'd leave Sora be for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm

[OH NO! RIKU THINKS IM ANNOYED AT HIM D:]
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Character sheet
Name:: Zexion
Side:: Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:46 am

[May I join?]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:06 am

[Yeah of course! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:34 pm

[thanks]

Zexion had been longing to leave. He had received an invitation from the king, even though he used to be enemies with him, it was sincere that the king had thought of the former organization member.

Zexion sighed, leaning against a marble pillar. He wore a black tuxedo, pin striped vertically. He didn't feel welcome inside the King's castle. Many of the guests he recognized from reports he would look over. He tried to avoid their glances and glares. Zexion knew he wasn't really welcome, but he came for one reason and one reason only. He needed to apologize to the king himself.

Zexion scanned the room noticing a fiery red head in the distance. "Axel?" His legs guided him through the crowds of people. His eyes confirmed it, Axel was here. And so was Roxas... and Sora... Riku... He frowned at the sight of the group of teenagers that surrounded the food table. Trumpets were played indicating the kings arrival to the party. He turned his petite body facing the center of the room. Mickey looked as good as ever. His wide smile turning to a grin. He locked eyes with Zexion, causing him to flinch a little feeling uncomfortable. He gave him a nod assuring that things were okay between them. He sighed feeling some what of a relief.

He turned his attention back to the teenagers across the room. He wasn't a social person. He wasn't shy, but he was quiet. He didn't like to join in on peoples conversations. They looked like they were having fun, he smiled wishing he was with them. He snapped out of his daze coming back to reality. He felt a dark aura enter the large room. Zexion was still in darkness himself, but he would never be the way he used to be again. He could smell the sweet smell of darkness coming from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:48 am

Axel was the first one to notice Zexion. He sensed his aura right when King Mickey came out. "Zexion?" he whispered, standing up and making his way over to the center of the room. He didn't know exactly where he was, he just followed the smell. He noticed the short silver/ blue haired boy. "Zexion!" he ran up to him. "What are you doing here?" He laughed seeing his expression. It was of shock and fright? "Did I scare ya?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:47 am

[Hey Zexion ^^]

Roxas turned away from the King, to face the redhead but blinked and looked around a little when he saw that the other was gone.

The blond stood and looked around more but sighed with relief when he saw bright red hair on te other side of the hall. Roxas then leaned to the side a bit and raied an eybrow when he saw blue hair covering half a face. The boy couldn't see who it was from that far awy so decided to silently excuse himself from the table and walked up to to Axel and whoever he was talking to.

"Uh...Axel? Why aren't you-.." He stopped himself when he realized that it was Zexion, a member of the organisation Roxas had recently run away from. What was he doing here?

"Z-Zexion?" The blond frowned a little at the blue haired man. "What are you doing here?"

[and..FINE]

okay okay REWIND A SEC

Namine had a tummy ache and ran out of the room.

There :3

[Sorry about not being on much but I have a week off of school now so I'll be on a lot more ^^ xD]
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:35 am

Zexion looked up locking eyes with Axel. "No..." he stared at Axel's captivating green eyes for a moment before speaking again. "What are you doing here Axel? It's not like you to be formal." one eyebrow raised at Axel's outfit. Roxas ran up to them still not noticing Zexion quite yet. Zexion frowned slightly, "I was invited." he stared blankly at Roxas. The darkness he had felt earlier reappeared, but as a stronger force now. He ignored Roxas and Axel for the moment and started walking towards the king. He could sense the darkness, and recognized it. He scanned the room searching for the person wielding the darkness. It couldn't be him... can it?

He was in here somewhere. He had a sour feeling, like something catastrophic was going to take place. He needed to be on his guard from here on.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Marluxia
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:05 am

Marluxia walked towards the enterance of the Castle. Donald a Goofy noticed him and began panicking, well mostly Donald.
He grinned as he walked closer to them, they were nervous. All Marluxia did was snap his fingers sending dusks at the two guards.
"That wil keep them busy" He entered the castle and searched willingly. He could feel Zexion was here, and Riku, and Axel as well. They were covered in darkness.

"This outta be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Xiggy

Xiggy

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Three yards away with a bullet about to fly into your skull.

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:59 am

((Am I able to join?))
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Xiggy

Xiggy

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm

((Thanks *looks at Axel's sig... again and goes into fangirl mode* BAD XIGGY! *punches self and becomes calm*))

Xigbar entered behind Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Marluxia
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Marluxia's mouth formed to a smirk. "Don't be hasty. Follow my orders, and stay behind me." He looked at Xigbar.
Back to top Go down
Xiggy

Xiggy

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm

"Like I'm gonna listen to you I'm here because I want to be." Xigbar says frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickeys Birthday 8D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2