Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickeys Birthday 8D

Go down 
+4
Axel
Namine
Sora
Roxy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

Mickeys Birthday 8D Empty
PostSubject: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 am

It was the late evening, though the nrmally quiet town had come alive with thousands of lights scattered across it, lengthways and breadthways (O.o?Lol just a crappy way to start xDD)
Music hollered through all streets and houses as it played at none other than Disney castle.
Thousands of people from all dfferent worlds had gathered to attend this most special of all nights.
Agrabah, Halloween town, Pride Lands, Port Royal, everyone had come together and for the same reason.

A while after the gathering even began, Sora and Roxas arrived fashionably late where the gummy ship docks. (Taa Sora xD)
As there was no other way to be late, they decided to arrive fashionably...as you do...that, and the fact that they stopped off at McDonalds to get a quick snack half way through the Gummy Trip. (xDD)

So...with full stomachs and strapping new Tuxedos (>:3!) , the two se toff for the front gates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 am

"We're we suppose to wear these?" Sora asked in annoyance as he tightened the tie on his tux. Both of them we'rent exactly used to wearing such formal clothes but they heard that it was needed at the party so they didnt really have a choice.

They both walked side by side up to the main gate to the castle noticing Donald and Goofy at the entrance. They were the ones to take the invitations to get inside.Both Roxas and Sora held they're invitations, although it was close to where they almost forgot them.

Sora glanced over at his nobody seeing a red stain on his white shirt. "Hey Roxas, you got a little ketchup on your tux" he said smiling but didnt even notice he had the same exact stain in a different place.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 am

The blond blinked and looked down at his white shirt, pulling it out of it's tucked position to see.
"Awh, crap." Roxas then glanced across to examine Sora's own attire and smirked, poking the other's chest.
"You aren't so clean yourself, Sora."
He placed a hand over the stain for now and waked into the huge hall, filled to the brim with all different races of people from all different worlds they had both visited beforehand.

"We'll have to go to the bathroom." Roxas scanned the room quickly and found a small door, no taller than half a meter with a face and knob for a nose.
After pushign through the crowded hall, both Sora and Roxas bent down to look at the strange door.
"Uhm...can we get in?" Roxas asked, feeling stupid for talkign to a Door.

(xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Sora instantly remembered this door but it had been a while since he'd seen him. The door didnt say anything back so Sora leaned over trying to get his attention since it seemed like he was sleeping again.

"Uhm...excuse me? Can we go in?" he asked once more. The door opened its eyes, but it seemed like he was annoyed for some reason. "No. You did not say the magic word." he shut his eyes again.

Sora pondered for a moment..Magic words..? OOOOH! "Pleeeaasee?" he asked once more glancing at Roxas, hoping it would work. "Nope too late." the door responded completly ignoring them again. "Ahhh come on!" Sora winded slightly angry. "c'mon Roxas. I could careless if we look saucy!" he then grabbed his nobodies hand, as they walked away towards some other direction.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Namine walked up to the castle shortly after Sora and Roxas had the encounter with a talking door. [xD] She showed Donald and Goofy the invitation, then went inside, immediately moving over to a corner and looking around for someone she recognized. Seeing a few people she knew, but none who were really friends, she waited in the corner. She put a small smile on, trying to look a little happier. It was a party, happiness is needed. [xDD] Finally she saw Sora and Roxas walking around, and left her corner to walk up behind them. She tapped Sora and smiled at both of them. "Hi, Sora..Hi, Roxas."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Axel walked up to the gates where Donald and Goofy were retrieving invitations from the guests. Donald noticed Axel and began squawking in anger getting Goofy's attention as well. Axel chuckled at the duck and reached into his pocket. Donald summoned his magic staff, and Goofy his shield, taking their stances. He raised an eyebrow at the two noticing that they were ready for an attack. "Calm yourself qwackers, I'm here for the party." he pulled out the invitation that the king had specially written for him.

The duck's jaw dropped to the floor. And Goofy scratched his head, "It's valid, Garwsh sorry Axel. We thought you were an enemy." He apologized. Axel just nodded his head walking passed them and entered the grand room. People were everywhere, he noticed a phew that he had seen on his mission's before hand. Three people had caught his eye though, a brunette, a short haired blonde, and a longer haired blonde.

He smiled as he made his way through the crowd and walked up behind the three teens. "Hello!" He chuckled as all three of them jumped from the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:54 pm

[ your turn Roxy ^-^ ]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:42 am

(Axel, can I ust say that I am TOTALLY BEHIND YOUR SIGGY! 8D!! ...Okay I'm done.)

Roxas blinked and turned his head to face the taller than average redhead, letting a smile fall across his lips.
"Hey Axel." He said, having to raise his voice slightly over the music and people chattering.
After failing to hear what any of the other three said, Roxas figured it would be difficult to talk in a place like this, they would have to find a quieter place to go if they wanted to catch up.

As the Hall was one level higher than the ground floor (When did THAT happen?? idk xDD), there was a balcony on every window and there was one with no people on it, however small it was.
"Can we go over there, where it's not so crowded?"
Roxas pointed to the balcony and started to make his way over. Sora grabbed the blond's hand and pulled himself through the thick crowd and Namine and Axel followed.

(JUST THE BEST PEIECE OF WRITTING EVER, YO!!! ¬_¬''')
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm

[-I'm joining in XP-]

Having arrived earlier Riku stood in the most secluded section of the outdoor balcony that he could. He came to the party especially for his majesty but after being inside for so long he had to get some fresh air. Being around so many people made the silver haired teen feel like he was suffocating. Those types of environments weren't his favorite. He stared out across the land, enjoying the feel of the fresh air against his skin.

Like everyone who came to the party, Riku donned a tux though it was a more relaxed looking style as he hadn't tucked his shirt in allowing it to hang loose and un-buttoned at the top. his black tie was worn loose also matching the black pants that went with and completed his tux. The jacket he'd removed already hanging it lightly over one shoulder as he ran his free hand through his silver hair. The tux was more dressed up than he was used to he had to admit letting out a soft sigh.

A soft laugh from behind him drew his attention as he turned, aquamarine eyes widening ever so slightly

"Your highness." He greeted surprised as he bowed lightly to the small mouse queen. She smiled, waving a hand dismissively at the tall boy.

"There's no need to be so formal Riku." She said moving to stand beside him on the balcony as she offered a serene smile. Riku had only met the mouse queen on one other occasion so he had yet to be accustom to being around her. When he remained silent trying to think of some other way to address the regal mouse another soft laugh interrupted his train of thought. Glancing down he noticed the royal staring up at him with a amused expression.

"You didn't seem like the sort for large gatherings." She stated tilting her head lightly as if studying him. Riku felt himself flush slightly

"I'm not ungrateful to be invited your highness...just it takes adjusting to." He turned looking out over the balcony once more. Minnie nodded her head in a knowing manner folding her hands together before her.

"I thought as much and Mickey really is pleased to have you here." She told him. The mouse queen placed her hand on Riku's leg the light touch drawing his attention.

"At least try to enjoy yourself. It would make him happy." The queen's gaze fixed his own before her hand returned to her side and she walked away with the grace a queen should always have. Riku watched Minnie until she re-entered the castle returning to the party.

"Try to enjoy myself.." He murmured softly turning his attention back to the landscape. He leaned lightly on the railing of the balcony, the cold stone evident through his long sleeves but he didnt take notice his mind wandering as he pondered. It seemed that like Mickey, Minnie cared for him as well. He liked the small queen but sometimes her too motherly nature got overwhelming especially since she always seemed to keep a look out for him. It reminded him of his own mother, whom he hadn't though of in quite some time.

Shaking his head to clear it, Riku glanced down from the balcony. He knew that Sora and the others would be arriving soon and was hoping to see them enter. He'd been there already for an hour and was looking forwards to being around someone familiar and not so formal like most of the people inside were
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am

[ I l o v e d It Riku ^-^]

Sora pulled Roxas along as Axel and Namine followed behind them towards one of the balcony's. The air was nice and fresh and it felt better than being stuck in that stuffy room filled with so many people. "this is nice.." Sora said turning to the other three who were looking over the edge of the balcony. Although to him it was somewhat boring.

Sora noticed someone familar walking past the balcony and instantly he knew who it was. "Riku!" he called out, walking forwards into the room again as Roxas, Namine and Axel watched him. Sora stopped in from of Riku, grabbing onto his arm. " I was looking for you!" he said smiling in a happy tone, happy to see his best friend here. "Sorry, me and Roxas were a little late but..im glad you came!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 am

I'll reply later.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm

[I'll reply!]

Axel chuckled at the sight of a teenage boy getting so giddy over Riku. "That's something you don't see everyday." He stated. And then he thought of the way he acts around Roxas. 'Maybe I should keep my mouth shut...' he thought to himself. He noticed that he does the same thing to Rox.

"Hey Riku" Axel yelled as he grabbed the blond's arms (Namine and Roxas) and walked out onto the balcony. "Long time no see buddy." Axel gave Riku his signature grin. Axel wasn't sure how Riku would react with him near Sora, and Namine. He always seemed over protective of those two every time Axel was around.

"How long have you been here?" Axel noticed Riku's attire. He was glad he wasn't the only one who was more laid back. He didn't enjoy clothes that fit properly, he wore the same look as Riku. A Tux, but it was unbuttoned, he had his undershirt unbuttoned at the neck as well.

Axel never went to a party without looking like a stud. Doesn't matter if it's King Mickey's birthday party either. He chuckled at the thought of so many girls screaming over him.

(He has a lot of day dreams that he wishes could come true. Don't mind him.)
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am

(LOL Axel's a stud >:3 *MUST RESIST....SMOOCHING...* ..DX)

Roxas blinked at Sora's reaction and smiled just a little, looking at Riku and nodding slightly.
"Hey Riku." Normally, Roxas would try to refrain from talking to the other, but tonight was special and everyone was here, so he had to be nice.

The blond placed a hand back over the ketchup stain he has forgotten about until then and shrugged a little, not wanting to look like he couldnt even feed himself without having a total bathin his food in front of the others.
"Now what?" he asked, not that he was bored, but he just didn't know what to do.

(I need some inspiration -_-''')
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

[-well here ya go. hope it okay-]

"Riku!" His name being called drew the silver haired boys attention as he turned only to have his arm grabbed moments later by an ecstatic Sora. He smiled lightly seeing the brunet first than the people who followed him. Namine was standing back with Axel and Roxas both blond looking quiet and slightly out of place. Axel though seemed the most out of place with his fiery hair and tux. The two just didnt seem mix in his opinion.

"Hey Sora, Axel, Namine and Roxas." He greeted at once looking in turn at each as he greeted them. Axel of course had no problem greeting him back, neither did Namine. Roxas was a little reluctant but at least he decided to great him this time at all.

"I've been here for about...an hour..." He told Axel sounding not to pleased about it. A movement from Roxas caught his eye as he glanced over at him in time to see the blond cover what looked like a stain on his tux. He blinked slightly before looking down at Sora who still stood before him a smile spreading across his features as he saw a similar stain on Sora's on outfit.

"Went out to eat did we?" He asked tossling the brunets hair around with a light chuckle. It felt good to have them all there, even Axel and Roxas. It sure beat the regular crowd. As they stood there another group came up behind them, the people catching Riku's attention.

"Roxas-" he got out but not in time before Hayner and Pence had jumped the young boy from behind.

"Jeez Roxas its been a while." Pence said with a laugh.

"yeah all dressed up to impress." Hayner teased giving the blond boy a nuggy. Olette came up behind them with a laugh, wearing a long flowing dress that made her eyes stand out

"Now guys be nice." She said though she was equally thrilled to see Roxas and in a tux no less. Riku shrugged slightly seeing that they were distracted as he turned his attention back to Sora, Axel and Namine. It was amazing how in a matter of moments the quiet secluded havean he'd been in had been over run by so many people. Leaning down he whispered in Sora's ear

"Want to get a drink?" he asked meaning though he wanted to move somewhere.....less crowded.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Sora nodded with a smile after hearing that Riku wanted to get a drink. "oh hey Hayner! Pence, Olette!" he greeted before following Riku, Axel and Namine into another room to get some refreshments. The table was really long, filled with treats and punch. Sora's eyes widened in amazement as if it was heaven or something.

"I-it all...looks..so ...good!" he said slowly moving towards the table. In seconds he grabbed a plate and filled it with almost every type of food on the table. The plate almost fell over but Sora continued to eat off of it, stuffing his face.

"C'mon you guys!" he said with his mouth fool turning his attention towards Riku, Axel, Namine Roxas, Pence, Hayner and Olette, signally for them to come over and grab some food.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Axel stared wide eyed at Roxas's friends. "And you are these people Roxas?" He asked as he grabbed Roxas's arm defensively, almost to scare the other people away. 'mine...' he glared at the other teens before him.

He grabbed Roxas as he followed Sora and Riku to the dining area. He stared at the table of food, drool dripping down the side of his face. "Oh my GOSH!!!" Axel yelled running to his favorite bag of food ever! He grabbed the bag and began munching on the chips. He was now pleased with the King. 'He did this especially for me I bet!' he smiled and followed his group over to the punch bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:52 am

[roxys turn]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:12 pm

[LOL *attentioooooon* :3333 I LOVE LOVE Your post Axel!!!]

Roxas frowned at being pulled around by the redhead and his other friends. When Axel had finally let go of him to eat [I'm assuming he did? O__O;;; xDD] the blond stumbled, then stood up straight and looked back for Hayner, Pence and Ollette. He then looked back up at the protective Redhead and rolled his eyes.
"I'm not hungry right now."

[At this point i would like to say that my brother's best friend has a chinese wife in Jamaica called WingDing and has five pounds :3] -ahem- ..so anyways.

Trumpets (O.o?) began to sound and everyone took a seat at the long table, covered in food. Axel insisted he sit next to him.
[As requested by a moo-moo]

Sora took the seat next to Axel before Roxas sat down, restulting in the blond accidently sitting on top of Sora.
"O__O S-Sorry Sora!" Roxas said, getting up.

When everybody had sat down...on their own chairs, the hall fell silent and everybody turned their attention to the center of the building.

A certain birthday mouse was stood in the center of the room on a small platform. As he waved a hand (YES CUS MICKEY BE POSH Very Happy -shot-) Everybody started singing Happy birthday in unison and clapped at the end.

The blond then glanced over to his right where the taller than average redhead spent most of the song with food in his mouh and resumed eating after everybody else starting eating as well.

"Axel..do you have to be so...loud?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:17 pm

[LOL. WingDing xD Thats totally my new word]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:18 pm

[your turn Riku D:<]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:04 am

[-throws confetti- Hurry Riku! \(^.^)/]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Riku has been sick. Maybe I'll respond first.
Hmmmm..
-tackles Roxy and huggles her- I wuv you!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Axel smiled in response to Roxas's question. "Yes I do have to be loud Roxas!" He said teasingly to the younger teen. He wiped his mouth from the left over crumbs of the food he had just consumed. He stared up at the center of the room, where King Mickey had taken a seat at the end of the table, facing everyone.

He looked over at Sora, surprised that he was sitting next to him, and not Riku.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:46 am

8D! I wub you too Axel! :3! -glompee- ^^

And oh no, she was sick? D: suckish..

Tell her to get well from Roxas ^^

And Nami sorted died O.O I'll ask her to respond on MSn when she gets on Very Happy

ILY ALL <33

P.S.. LOVIN' THE NEW ICON AXEL :333
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:00 pm

WTC AXEL?! NO HUG FOR SORA? D:
-goes and hides in some dark closet-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickeys Birthday 8D   Mickeys Birthday 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickeys Birthday 8D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next