Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Sora smiled at Namine's response seeing how she wasnt sure. She's so cute ^-^ He thought to him self falling into a daze again, but then snepped out of it a few seconds later. "W-well..I guess we could be.." He said trying to reasure her. But he wanted her to be happy. That was all that mattered. It was up to her weather or not this was the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Namine smiled at him once more.. "If you want..It's okay with me.." she said, forgetting for a moment his hand was still on hers. She looked at him, "It's okay with you...right?" she asked, sure it was because he had started this.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Sora nodded. "I think..we should." He said with a smile, taking his hand off of Namine's. The class bell now rang signaling for lunch time as Sora picked up his backpack, holding out his hand for Namine to hold. "Shall we?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Namine smiled at him. "Okay..." she said, as he moved his hand. She felt a little disappointed that the alone time was over when the lunch bell rang. She smiled again when he held out his hand, putting hers in it and standing up, then grabbing her bag in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Nobody
Nobody
Xion

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Name:: Xion
Side::

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 am

Xion stirred in her sleep and slammed her hand down on the alarm clock as it ran. She cracked open and eyelid and saw that she had overslept by about an hour. Xion ran around her house frantically while trying to fix her tie and grab her lunch.
Within ten minutes she was in school and runnign down the hall.
Meanwhile, Roxas had asked to go to the bathroom and was walking down the hallway. He had slipped his earphones in his ears and was daydreaming, he tunred the corner and Xion crashed into his chest. her books split everywhere and both ended up on the floor, Xion landing on top of Roxas and blushes comign to attention on both of their faces.
"Uhm.."
"Sorry!" Xion stood up immediantly and let Roxas sit up and look around, confused. After a while, the blond stood up and began to help Xion pick her books up.
They both looked at each other at the same time and blushed even more.
"Uhm..sorry..about that." Xion said with her books in her hands.
Roxas shook his head and tried to hide his face.
"No problem...i was daydreaming, sor-" he cut himself off, realizing Xion was no longer there. She had ran off, down the corridor and back to class.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/littelavrilKH
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 am

[>3 I wrote Xion's btw XD]

Roxas rubbed his head and looked around, only confused more as to where the strange girl had gone to. The blond discarded the thoughts and continued on his way.
When he returned back to class, he went to go sit in his seat and stopped, raising an eyebrow. Sat in the seat next to his, was the same girl from teh corridor. There was his seat, which was still empty, then Axel, sat in the seat next to it. Roxas always sat next to Axel, this was one of teh few lessons he had with him so they spent most of their time just talking.
Roxas decided just to continue as normal and sit in between Axel and that girl.
As normal, he began to talk to Axel and avoided looking at the girl. She seemed pretty smart and hardly opened her mouth, so she was quiet. And by the way she had acted in teh hallway, she seemed kinda nice too. Roxas had reframed from loking at her until this point where he foud himself staring. Axel, sat next to the blond nudges himroughly and smirked.
"Ooooh...What's this then Rox?" He said grinning. Roxas blinked and frowned, rubbign his arm and glaring at the redhead.
"Shut up.." He growled, turning back round to face Axel and continue talking.
Little did he know, as soon as Roxas turned round o face Axel, Xion looked up at him with a small smile across her lips.

[=O]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2