Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness....

Go down 
+2
Roxas
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

Darkness.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 am

Sephiroth look at axel at his knees

"Hmmm I guess our keyblade weilder will need someone to serve under him..."

He then walks towards roxas

"Do u even know the power he holds.... or the past of his power and what his true past is???"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:52 am

"Roxas has been my friend for many years." He smiled. "And I am willing to do whatever he says."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 pm

sephiroth stopped and looked at back at axel

"thats not roxas.... there never was a roxas... his real identity has been lost to everyone except for me becuase i know who the real him is...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:22 am

Axel looked confused at Sephiroth. "Not...Roxas?" He asked in a soft voice. "Then who is he?" He blurted out! "It doesn't matter... as long as I am near him. I will do whatever you ask me to do."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 pm

sephiroth picked up roxas and held him over his right shoulder...

"for someone so layal you dont even want to know his true identity or of his real past?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Axel stood there quietly as he thought about Sephoroth's question. He dropped his head as he continued to think about it. "c..can.. you tell me?" Axel asked peering at the blond haired boy who was laying still on Sephiroth's broad shoulders. "Who.. is the real Roxas... Who is his somebody?" Axel continued to stare at the pale boy. Axel then turned his eyes to Sephiroth who was smirking at Axel's questions and worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

sephiroth summons a darkness portal and walks towards it. he stops right before stepping throught it

"have you ever heard the name venn???"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm

... Axel thought for a second. He had heard that name before. In stories that he had heard from Zexion. Axel then looked up and began to follow Sephiroth. "you mean Venn? the great warrior?" Axel asked as he walked towards the darkness.

SORRY THIS IS AXEL I WAS ON SORAS ACCOUNT!!!!! SORRY~
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

[-eh? lol Axel I think you made a mistake here -points to post than Sora's name- pfft heh XD-]
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 pm

sephiroth stopped and once again looked back at axel

"yes he was a great and powerful fighter. but there is more to the tale. come and i shall explain..."

sephiroth then walks into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Axel follows Sephiroth curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 pm

they appear in a very strange world of only darkness

"you see venn is one of the first chosen keyblade masters. he was chosen by terra the original keyblade master. along with someone else who is not very important. he wqs chosen but never got to become the chosen one.... something happened that was lost in my memories. and then someone else was chosen... someone close to venn... that happened to be riku and sora... both hold the potential to be true keyblade masters... but in the end only one can be the master... but then roxas appears... and he happens to look just like venn.... you all thought he was a nobody.... but i could see who he truely was. his power sealed away. and im going to unlock it. because with that power we can destroy everything...."

sephiroth then sets roxas down and waits for him to awake and for axels reply
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Axel stood there a little confused at the situation. "So your saying that Roxas... is Venn?" He asked comically. "He would be really old."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm

sephiroth then starts to laugh

"see now thats where it gets interesting.... becuase venn had to go into sleep he hid away in a nobody who just happened to look just like him. and sence nobodys do not age.... well u see how that worked. the nobody you know as roxas was created to host for venns chamber to sleep till he should be awakened..... and thats what i want to do...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 am

Axel looked down at a limp Roxas. -Will Roxas still be there when Venn awakens?- Axel tried not to look worried for his own sake as he continued to follow Sephiroth silently.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:19 pm

sephiroth then stops and puts down roxas

"now we wait for him to awake.... then we will start our training...."

he then walks over to axel

"in his current state he can not beat you.... it is almost even thought... but when awoken he will beat you about as easily as i could.....he wont be the same person you know once he is awoken.... he wont know you or even know remember a thing..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Axel frowned. "He... won't remember... me?" he asked sadly. "That would absolutely make Axel's heart break. Roxas had been his best friend for years. With Roxas unable to remember him, what was the point in helping Sephiroth? To gain power? That was a ridiculous conclusion. Craving Darkness, power, hate, it will only destroy you in the end.

Axel glared at Sephiroth, "I can handle it." He lied to him. Knowing as long as he was there to protect Roxas he would be content.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm

sephiroth looked at axel

"no you dont like the idea at all. i can see it in ur eyes. i can read you like an open book. but hear me out. dont try and cross me or else you will have a short lived life. i promise you that."

sephiroth then walks over to roxas. now i will make him ven.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character sheet
Name:: Ven

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

a dark aura surrounded roxa's body. then a flash of light made his body dissapear. but soon a body appeared out of the light.

"well its been a long time. i guess its time i have awoken."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:13 am

sephiroth walks towards ven.

"well now prince of the light remember me???"

he then turns and faces axle.

"now come meet your new partner."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Axel stared at the light that surrounded Roxas's body. "Roxas..." he squinted his eyes unable to look into pure light. "well its been a long time. i guess its time i have awoken." Axel opened his eyes. He looked exactly the same. "Roxas?" Axel stared at his friend in disbelief. He had a completely different aura to him, and his smell was tarnished.

He looked at Sephiroth once he said partner. many things were rushing through his head. What happened to Roxas? What will happen from here on? Axel shuffled his feet back a few feet. not wanting to get close to Venn.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm

ven looks at axle with a strange look

"well i dont know who this roxas is. but im ven. and i guess we will be working together now. so sephiroth what took so long for you to wake me???"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm

sephiroth looks at axle

"the roxas you knew is gone now. he will no longer exist. but ven is pretty much the same as roxas just without memory."

he walks over to ven

"the plan has changed. the target has moved from its location. and we have a problem from a keyblade master as well. i need you now when i thought i could do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Axel stared at Venn. He didn't want to get any closer to the fake Roxas. He knew Sephiroth would plan to change Roxas into Venn. But he didn't know it would hurt this badly seeing his best friend completely taken over by some other person. For Axel's own sake, he had to believe he could get Roxas back somehow.... Somehow... he will...
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

ven looks at sephiroth with a look of concern.

"well that would be a problem. i guess the great sephiroth was not strong enough to destroy a keyblade master. but then again u could not beat me so its not a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: