Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness....

Go down 
+2
Roxas
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

Darkness.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 am

sephiroth clinches his fists at what ven said towards his powers.

"well thats why i brought u back you should be more than enough to take care of this warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character sheet
Name:: Ven
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:11 am

ven smiles and looks into sephiroths empty eyes.

"well u know im up to a challange like that" he said with a evil smile on his face.

then ven walks over to axle and extends his hand.

"well are u ready i want to spar to see how strong my partner is."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 pm

tsk... Axel glared at the petite hand that hovered infront of him. He was out of energy. His battle with Sephiroth drained him way too much. He slapped Venn's hand. "Can't. I need to rest. I'm already out of strength..." he sighed. "Unless you don't want an even battle?"

Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm

ven just looked at axle and smiled.

"well u must underestamet yourself. i can read ur power. your at about 20% i would say. and for me i am only at 15%. so lit looks like a fair fight to me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 am

sephiroth looked at axle with a smirk on his face

"well those seem like good odds for you axle why not accept???"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Axel frowned. "i-it... doesnt matter if I'm more powerful..." he didnt know how to express that he couldn't fight his best friend... even though it truly wasn't him. "roxas..." He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:53 am

ven lowers his hand and then raises it again and smacks axle in the face and then walks over to sephiroth.

"what kind of partner is this? he wont even show me his strength. how am i supposed to tell how reliable he really is?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am

sephiroth puts his hand on vens shoulder.

"dont worry i had a little fight with axle. he is a fine fighter. i think u will find him perfect as a partner."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 am

Axel was shocked. He wasn't paying attention, and then suddenly he gets slapped? By the almighty Venn? Screw that. Axel wasn't going to put up with that crap. He looked up and glared at Venn. "You want to fight? I'll show you a fight." Axel summoned his chakrams and threw them at Venn, he didn't want to hit him, because it was technically Roxas. So he just threw them to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm

sephiroth laughs

"it looks like his answer has changed. i will leave you to alone to figure out your problems."

sephiroth dissapears into darkness
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 pm

ven tuns around and watches axles attack veir to the right and left missing him.

"well now this is what im talking about. your showing me what u got."

ven takes a fighting stance

"well i only have enough power to summon one keyblade so u should consider yourself lucky. i cant even summon my armor. well lets get this started."

ven then summoned the only keyblade he cold summon the kingdom key
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am

Axel scoffs at Ven's remark, "I'm considering." He added as his chakrams appeared back into his hands. Axel didn't want to summon the flames unless he had to. It was his security in a way, it made him stronger. The pyro pulled his arm back and threw his chakram at Venn, making sure it wasn't at full force. When Venn blocked it, Axel appeared behind him and attacked with his remaining chakram. He was going to play hard ball.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:38 am

ven noticed axle behind him and tried to dodge but his moves were still slow considering he just started to move again. so axles attack hit from mid center on his back to his left shoulder. ven then was left sitting on a knee.

"damn faster than i figured. this will actually be hard for me"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Scoffing at Venn's words, Axel pulled his chakram out of the blonds back. "Don't underestimate me." The pyro was angry, annoyed, and tired. He knew the only way he would be able to rest, would be to fight "Venn" now, so he would antagonize him the rest of the day, or next, and then rest. Maybe even buy some sea salt ice-cream.

Axel jumped at Venn, holding his chakrams behind his head, readying himself for his next attack. He threw both weapons at the doppelganger. Closing in on each side of him.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 am

ven started to laugh

"well looks like its my turn."

he saw both of axles weapons coming at each of his sides. all he did was hold up his keyblade

"sonicrave....."

ven started to move at the speed of sound dodging both attacks. he ended up appearing behind axle

"to slow.... u need to be faster.... got it memorized..."

he then slashed through axle with his keyblade thrusting through him.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 am

Axel fell to one knee, panting for oxygen to reach his lungs. "dang..." He pulled the weapon out of his back and threw it back at Ven. "your good." He smirked, "not as good as Roxas was." Rage engulfed Axel's thoughts. He couldn't help but feel alone now in this world. He looked up at Ven with piercing eyes, and watched as they were surrounded with flames. "This environment suits me best." he smiled and walked backwards into the flames. He had a cloak of fire now. And Ven couldn't tell where he was. Which gave him the advantage. Axel lunged his Chakrams into the middle of the ring of fire.

sorry i took so long... SCHOOL FAILS! mad
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm

ven smirked at the remark axle made about roxas.

"well idk how strong this "roxas" was but im about to prove he was no where as strong as me!"

ven stepped into the flames to not caring how dangerous it would be. he saw the chakrams being flung at him.

"oh no u dont."

ven blocked one of the chakrams with his kingdom key but it was knocked out of his hand. and he was unprotected and unable to block his other chakram. he had to think of something quick if he was gonna win..... he thought and knew he would not be able to summon his keyblade and block the attack. so he summons his keyblade back and throws it at axle at an amazing speed.

"TAKE THIS AXLE!!!!!!!"

the chakram hits ven but it was not a fatal blow.....
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am

Axel smirked when the Chakram hit Ven. "Bingo" He didn't see the Keyblade coming directly towards him. Without warning the dull blade penetrated through his chest and out his back. Axel felt a plunge, but hadn't felt the pain quiet yet, but he knew he had just gotten skewered. Axel felt a warm liquid being forced up his throat and out his mouth. The blood slowly seeped down from his mouth, dripping onto the pale floor. He couldn't keep his balance. He fell to his knees and fell to the floor, sending the keyblade further into his chest. His eyes became cloudy, and his vision went black. He could still hear Ven panting. His fire died down, to a small tamable flame. He was going to die.

[okay so what I was thinking was just having you win. Very Happy so I'm like gonna die really soon, unless you save me! Have a little trust issue between us. Wink So skip to like after a little while, maybe a couple days, and I wake up, thinking i'm dead. But I'm very much alive. lol And you saved me.]
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 pm

ven gets up and pulls the chakram out of his chest.

"your not the only one who will die but you will be the first. i win..... but then again its kind of a tie...."

ven then falls down flat on his back.....
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

[ o_o who saves us? We need Sephiroth!!!]
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 am

(haha i know but idk when he will be on i will ask him i know him personally XD)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm

sephiroth appears out of the darkness and surrounds roxas and axle with dark auras...

"now we cant have both of u dissapearing on me now can we..."
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

ven lay in the aura lifelessly and just stares at axle and thinks about their battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: