Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness....

Go down 
+2
Roxas
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Darkness.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am

Axel felt bad knowing he hurt Roxas, but this was the only way to be near him. "All of it?" Axel turned to look at Roxas for a brief moment. Then he released all his strength and power and darkness towards Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:20 pm

sephiroth saw the attack come towards him and smiled

"thats a stong power you have there..."

sephiroth then reached his hand into the air and darkness formed all around it

"this should be strong enough to stop you.... SIN HARVEST!!!!!!!!"

sephiroth dissapeared and axels attack missed. sephiroth then appeared behind axel and started swinging at axel with his sword. it was a furrious frenzy of attacks with axel barly dodging the attacks. but on the last swing sephiroth connected cutting axel in his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Tsk...
Blood trickled down Axels arm as he continued to throw ferocious attacks at Sephiroth. "I won't stop until you tell me to..." Axel said in between attacks and dodges.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 am

sephiroth kept dodging every attack and seemed to be enjoying himself. he payed no attention to axels words

"well i think i will end this.... give into the darkness..."

hundreds of dark orbs formed around everything. they started flying towards axel a few at a time
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 am

Axel began to dodge each and every one.

"This is all you've got?" Axel chuckled as he summoned his chakrams that were lit with an orangy fire.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:16 pm

sephiroth smirked

"do u really think i would be using my full power on some like you?"

sephiroth then took his fighting stance again

"i have barly been using 20% of my strength...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Axel hesitated as he tried to understand the concept of him being more powerful. "Are you kidding me!!!!" Axel took his fighting stance. Sephiroth began attacking Axel, and he continued to dodge them hoping Sephiroth would get a little worn out, then he would attack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

sephiroth keeps his attacks coming and there was no sign or fatiegue

"this is childs play.. either man up or submit...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Those words echoed throughout Axel's whole body. - I need to either kill him... which is very unlikely.... join him..... or die.- Axel seemed more confident as he made his choice. Axel paused for a second retrieving energy from around him. Suddenly they were surrounded by flames that licked the walls turning them into a dark charcoal. -My home turf- Axel smiled, and seemed stronger. His arm barely affected him. The bleeding had already stopped. Axel looked at Sephiroth with piercing eyes, "wanna continue...Master?" Axel launched himself towards Sephiroth attacking at will,causing Sephiroth to get on his knee, holding Axel off.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 pm

sephiroth had a sick sadistic smile on his face

"this is better but still not good enough..."

sephiroth then pushed axel back and then dissapeared

"now i see you like flames...... how about the flames of darkness....."

sephiroth appeared behind axel and summoned his heck fire.... he saw it had no affect on axel so he summoned his dark powers and the flames turned a purple and black color creating a totally different kind of fire
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Axel had a smirk on his face. "Any type of fire obeys me. Doesn't matter if it's light or darkness." Axel emerged himself fully in darkness. "The....power..." Axel's eyes turned a different shade of green, as he focused his eyes on Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 pm

sephiroth puts his sword away

"you have fallen for it... i have won... for this is not really fire.. the fire is just an illusion... this is all really darkness..."

the darkness started to swallow axel. when fully consumed axels entire body would be completely crushed and destroyed

"this is game over... begg for you life or perish..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 am

Axel suddenly felt weak as his eyes began to cloud up into darkness. "No......no......... This cant happen." Axel was being consumed, he had no chance to survive... unless... he begged for his life like a weak slave. "Please..... please".
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:48 am

sephiroth had a cold dark look on his face

"your not worth the time.... only darkness can save you... if the darkness does not find you worthy of living then u will die. either way i dont care...."

sephiroth then started to walk back towards roxas
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:03 pm

"Darkness...." Axel was laying silent on the ground moaning off and on. -I wont...remember.... my friends... but... I wanna live.- Axel came to a decision. "Darkness..." Axel whispered. "Consume me... give me...power... Strength to live." Axel opened his eyes, and faintly saw an outline of Sephiroth walking towards Roxas. "no...." He said in a quite voice. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Axel screamed at the top of his lungs. "Don't touch him!" The darkness melted into Axel's body. "Give me Power Darkness...!!" He slowly rose from the ground taking a breath of the new air. Axel looked at Sephiroth and smiled, "It chose to keep me alive, and give me its power."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:39 pm

sephiroth turned around and actually smiled

"well now thats quite a power you have there. but its still not enough to fight and defeate me...."

sephiroth dissapeared and appeared behind axel

"now die... SIN HARVEST"

sephiroth then pulled out his sword and started a flurry of slashes
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 am

Axel backed away from his attack, "Hey hey hey... doesn't mean I want to fight you..." Axel looked into Sephiroths eyes. "May I come with you?" Axel was anxious for Sephiroths answer. As Axel was bowing he noticed that Sephiroth looks awfully a lot like Riku. -I wonder-
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 am

sephiroth still looks at axel

"no im not done testing your strenght. your new strength is impressive but still not strong enough..."

sephiroth stepped back and then darkness surrounded him. a wing then come our from his rightside of his back. it looked like an angle wing but it was black

"now i shall show u 80% of my strength...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 am

"Oh heck." Axel rose to both feet. "Fine." Axel took battle stance as he gripped onto his Chakrams. "Do your worst."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 pm

sephiroth then dissapeared leaving a few feathers floating to the ground. then appeared behind axel without him knowing stabbing him through his left shoulder

"you are very quick but not quick enough..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Axel tore the sword from his shoulder grabbing onto the wound. Axel began to sweat, and breath harder than normal. "Is your blade poisonous?" Axel asked while catching his breath. "But the good news is that... I heal fast." Axel then took his stance once again and like a missile attacked Sephiroth. His speed began to increase and he nicked Sephiroths armor with his Chakrams. There was a good sized gash in his armor. "Gotcha" Axel smiled with satisfaction. "Now I shall put my heart into the next few attacks" Axel chuckled, "What am I talking about... I don't have a heart." Axel then began slicing the air in front of him, right after he sliced the air with one chakram the wall behind sephiroth collapsed, causing Destruction all around them. "Now I can fight you long range" Axel grinned as he continued to attack the emptiness, "This one will hit." Axel waved his chakram and the force hit Sephirth straight on. "YES!" Axel was ecstatic .

As Sephiroth rose to his feet once more Axel smiled. "I see I got you pretty good!" Blood was dripping from Sephiroth's shoulder, and his forehead. The one on his arm was worse than his head injury. "Just got a little payback for destroying my arms." Axel chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

sephiroth felt the blood fall from his body

"well that was pretty good but not good enough..."

darkness surrounded the wound and healed it

"long range might suit you but im fast enough for that not to matter...."

sephiroth then dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 am

"Not... not good enough?" Axel stared in surprise. Sephiroth disappeared in the middle of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

sephiroth then re-appeared right in axels face

"so your power rivals that of the leader or your organization... but that is still not enough to beat the keyblade master...."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Axel stood there staring at Sephiroth who was inches away from his face. "Then please... make me more powerful... Let me go with you..." Axel bowed once more. -Please-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: