Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness....

Go down 
+2
Roxas
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

sephiroth appears out of nowhere from the darkness in the dark depths...

"well this place is still as pathetic as ever"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Hiding his face within his cloak, Roxas looked up just enough to see Sephiroth without letting himself be seen. Not that any of us ever cared what you thought anyways, he silently told t h e man. Too bad Roxas was too embarrassed to really tell Sephiroth that. He began to leave, but was stopped by Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 pm

sephiroth notices someone in a black hood and calls out to the person.

"you there! who are you?"

sephiroth floats down to where the person was in the black hooded cloak.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:43 pm

If he said anything, Sephiroth would know it was him... at the same time, it wasn't like him to remain silent about anything. "Someone from the Dark," he replied coolly. His words were bitter and cold enough to sting, though they just made Sephiroth smile. He wouldn't be allowed to leave. He felt Sephiroth grip his shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze. And here he thought he could slip away without being noticed. "You don't know me," he told Sephiroth. "I could be stronger than you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:19 pm

sephiroth gives his shoulder a tighter squeeze and starts laughing a really deep and dark laugh.

"well your from the darkness. then you wont mind if i test your strength? you mite be stronger but i dought it."

he then lets go of him and takes a few steps back. test your power. show me your darkness. show me what true strength is.

"sephiroth then puts his had on his sword as if he was about to attack and then just waits for his opponent to reply....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Darkness... it smelled. It tasted wonderful to any of the wicked souls who dared to taste it.

Darkness... was the only thing that kept him here. Darkness... was the only reason he was alive.

Suddenly, Sephiroth was flung backwards, and without warning Sephiroth felt blood driping down his face. The mysterious boy had managed to strike and attack Sephiroth in a matter of seconds. But Sephiroth wasn't a fool, nor was he weak. When the boy began to attack again, Sephiroth used his power to make him backfire and fly backwards, landing helplessly on the ground. Sephiroth walked over to the boy casually, and the boy groaned as Sephiroth's sword was pointed towards him, only inches from his face. Siting up, the hood of the boy's cloak fell down, revealing his face.

"So, it was only you, Roxas." Sephiroth smiled. "You still feed on the power of Darkness after all."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 am

sephiroth then took his sword and put it back in place in its sheath.

"the darkness does not favor you. your power will never be strong enough to defeat me."

sephiroth began to walk away and noticed that roxas had stood on his feet.

"so you still wish to fight or are u just going to run away?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 pm

As anger shot throughout his body, Roxas felt his muscles tense up with fury as he took his weapon back out. "I'LL KILL YOU, SEPHIROTH!!" he vowed, proceeding to charge at him with weapon in hand. There was no stopping him now --

Sephiroth held his sword out and foolishly Roxas charged into it. He cried as he felt the sword run straight through his upper chest, just barely missing his heart. His breaths came out steadily.

Roxas looked up feebly at Sephiroth, obviously in pain but his prideful nature wouldn't let Sephiroth see him in complete agony. His eyes were still full of the same Darkness and fury that they had always had. He was slowly become a monster. He could be unstoppable...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 pm

sephiroth pulls his sword out of roxas. and puts it at his side.

"you still dont trust the darkness enough. you still dont have enough anger. untill you do you will never be able to win."

sephiroth then put his sword in his sheath. then begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Not strong enough. Not good enough. Never good enough...

"Sephiroth," he barely gasped out, the pain welling from the wound on his chest more than he could bear. There should have been a moment of pause, but the boy was desperate. "Take me... with you. I need... the Darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am

sephiroth stops and turns back to look at roxas.

"to fallow me into the darkness means u will have to leave all your sanity behind. all your memories of the light and nothingness. and to do so u must pledge your loyalty to me."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:10 pm

There's nothing left for me anyways, he thought with a sigh. It's all gone. Everything I ever loved. I can't live without Darkness, and the Light has nothing more for me...

"Okay," he agreed anxiously, though it had taken him a moment to decide. He was terrified with fright and yet he was also relieved. Soon it'd be all gone. Everything. The pain, even the happiness... "I'll follow you... no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm

sephiroth walks over to roxas and then darkness starts to surround everything. its starts to engoulf roxas.

"now lets begin"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Sephiroth began to lose concentration as he sensed a dark aura behind him. "Hello!" Axel's voice echoed through the quite night.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

a small part of sephiroths attention was turned away from roxas as he heard someone talk and felt a strong dark aura.

"well well.... you seem to be quite strong..."

sephiroth then turns around looking for the mysterious person.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Axel smiled. "You seem strong yourself. But what are you doing with a nobody like him?" Axel's plan worked. Sephiroths darkness completely stopped, revealing Roxas who was on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 pm

sephiroth's full attention was pulled upon the mystery man

"well this nobody has a very special dark aura about him and im going to harvest its full potential. and who mite you be anyway???"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 am

"Special?" -I'm sorry Roxas, don't be mad at me for this.- "Roxas? I think you mean a very weak aura. He is nothing compared to me..." Axel looked over at Roxas trying to apologize with his eyes, "take me instead... I can be of more use." Axel bowed before Sephiroth awaiting his approval." -I'm so sorry Roxas. I'm just protecting you.-
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

sephiroth just started laughing a dark laugh.

"do u think im stupid. he is a keyblade master. he has a strong aura inside him he just needs to bring it out."

he walks over to the man and gets up in his face.

"you still have not told you your name.... i dont like it when people ignore me..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Axel started to get annoyed at nervous, "Axel..." he mumbled. "And what's yours?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 pm

sephiroth then has a smirk on his face.

"me well im sephiroth.... im darknes at its purest form. you seem..... scared in a way."

sephiroth then dissapears in a stream of darkness and appears next to roxas.

"and im goin to take him and harvest his darkness."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Axel chuckled as he heard Sepiroth mention he was "scared".
"Me? Scared? You've gotta be kidding me!" Axel began to laugh out loud.
"Sephiroth then... may I be come with you?" Axel looked into Sephiroths eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:36 pm

sephiroth stared down axel showing no fear at all

"well if u wish so...."

sephiroth pulled out his sword and took his fighting stance

"then show me your strength...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 am

Too overpowered by his lust and need for Darkness, he stood up and whipped out his Keyblade. "NOOO!" he lashed at Axel, gnashing his teeth. "Get lost, Axel!! You think I came here so that you could come looking for me?!" Sephiroth seized Roxas by the shoulder, who in turned flashed Axel one of the coldest stares Axel had ever seen. "I've made up my mind. And I'm done. I'm done with everything. And I'm done with you. Most of all you!!"

Roxas knew he should fight it, and stay alive, and go back to his friends. But he couldn't. Wouldn't. There was too much pain for him to expect there to be any more hope for him.

"Leave, Axel," he warned. "I don't ever... want to see you again. Ever." He turned to face Sephiroth, his face of stone in place.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

sephiroth then turned to roxas and gave him a dark look

"you must not speak out of turn..."

he then turns and hits roxas in the stomach knocking him out. he then turned back to axel and took a fighting stance again

"now where were we... oh yes.... show me your strength.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness....   Darkness.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: