Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Random Piece Of I Don't Know =P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

A Random Piece Of I Don't Know =P Empty
PostSubject: A Random Piece Of I Don't Know =P   A Random Piece Of I Don't Know =P I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:30 am

I'm bored so I'm gonna start something random. Feel free to join in.

Roxas slowly dragged his feet along the shore of Destiny Islands, watching as the sea pulled away from him, then pushed itself closer. The moon was the only source of light in his eyes, it gave off a radiant glow that was not its own and reflected on the waves. The blond haired boy sighed quietly and let the usual tenseness in his body drop as he sat on the tiny grains of sand beneath him. The cool breeze that gently whispered across his face made him feel at ease, enough for him to close his eyes and forget what he was supposed to be doing tonight.
Roxas’ black coat rustled as he brought up one knee and rested an elbow on it. He came here often, but had never had the time to really take in what a sight of harmony the night sea was. If it were up to him, he would stay there forever, letting time and everything that existed pass him by.
But it wasn’t up to him, and he had his duties. Roxas was told to patrol the beaches and make sure everyone who lived on the Island was asleep or at least in their houses. The blond was never sure of why none of the inhabitants of the island were allowed out after the sun set, but he chose to do as he would told to get it out of the way.
Roxas felt as though he could fall asleep there and nobody would bother him…perfect.

The calm silence was broken when the nobody heard the sound of sand crunching under two feet behind him. He gasped and opened his eyes wide, jolting from his relaxed position.

Nobody is supposed to be awake…

[Meh, It's okayy...I guess ¬_¬]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX

A Random Piece Of I Don't Know =P
Page 1 of 1