Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Random...xD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

Something Random...xD Empty
PostSubject: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Namine was sitting in the Usual Spot, and for once it was empty. Her sketch book was in her lap, unopened, which was also unusual for her. She stood up and left the Usual Spot, walking into the part of town where all the shops were. There weren't many people, except for a few who were at the shops. She continued walking towards the hole in a wall which led to a forest...which led to the random castle..[xDD..wow..]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:01 pm

[-Wow o.O lol-]

Sora was walking through twilight Town trying to find something to do, or at least find someone he knew so they could hang out. As he walked near the hole in the wall, he noticed Namine walking inside. He knew it led to the mansion, which was not a place he liked, but since he knew Namine and was the only person he'd found so far that he knew he decided to follow and catch up with her as he walked inside the hole in the wall. "Hey Namine!" He called trying to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 pm

[agh. short.]

Namine stopped walking right in front of the gates to the mansion when she heard someone call her name. She kept her eyes on the mansion, waiting for Sora to catch up to her. When she knew he was closer, she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:12 pm

[-lol nooooos!-]

Sora finally caught up to her slightly gasping for breath since he had to run so far. Or maybe because he hadnt ran in a while.. :/ He smiled at her seeing she had her sketchbook with her as always. "Hi Namine. What brings you here?" He asked, wondering why she lead herself to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:17 pm

[Haha...]

Namine waited while he caught his breath, and then returned his smile. "I'm..not really sure.." she said. "I wasn't really sure what to do, I guess...." She really hadn't wanted to sit around in the Usual Spot all day.. There wasn't a lot to do there.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:22 pm

[-Blargh! Something needs to happen lol-]

"Oooh okay." Sora replyed as he walked closer to the gate. "I dont have much to do either..." He said with a sigh as he glanced up at the mansion. "Havnt been here in a while." He said with a smile walking over to Namine again.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 pm

[I agree...but what? Razz]

Namine smiled at him again, and nodded. "...Me neither.." she said, turning to look at it.."I was thinking of going back in, I mean..No one could be in there, right?" she asked, taking a step closer to the gates. Then she turned around to face Sora again.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

[- lol when they go in maybe something should happen-]

Sora nervously glanced up at the mansion. He didnt really ever want to step into that place for a long time...but there wasnt really anything to do and she was probably right. There was no one in there anyways. Why not explore..or check it out? he thought turning to smile at Namine. "Want to go inside?" He asked un sure of the idea, but it may be fun.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 pm

[Haha, okay!]

Namine nodded..."Okay.." Maybe it would be fun..and nothing could happen..it was empty..She turned back to the mansion and moved a little closer. When the gates opened she went inside, then stopped to wait for Sora. She was a little nervous, but also pretty sure it would be fine..
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 pm

[-yeah! XD-]

Sora followed closly beside her as they walked inside. It almost looked the same as before, just looked very dirtier and more abandoned. "Ugh..its really dirty in here." He stated as some dust was floating in the air which made both of them cough.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

{Hm. what should happen? Razz]

Namine looked around, a little surprised at the way the place looked.. "Yeah.." she said, coughing from the dust. She took a few more steps forward. "hm...."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 pm

[-uhhhhhhhhhh lol-]

Sora walked forwards glancing around the room as he noticed the stairway was still there and looked sturdy enough to walk up. "Want to go up?" He asked turning to Namine with a smile as he pointed towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 pm

[Hm..lol..]

Namine looked at Sora, then the stairway. "Um..okay.." she said, smiling and went over to the stairs. She went up slowly, unsure of this. Hopefully nothing would happen, as far as she could tell, the place was empty...
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:01 pm

[-hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm-]

Sora followed her up as the stair way creaked whenever they took a step. Thankfully they didnt fall through as they both finally made it to the top of the stairs. They could go in two directions. To the white room or the library. "Where to?" he asked turning to Namine.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 pm

[hm..Nobodies? idk...]

Namine looked in both directions, saw that one was the white room and smiled a little. She started walking in that direction, she would go to the library after. She opened the door to the room and went to the big table in the middle. She put down her sketch book, coughing once more as the dust flew into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Sora glanced around the room seeing everything so white. He had never been in there before and noticed Namines smile. Obviously she has. "Whats this room?" He asked walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:12 pm

Namine looked at her pictures on the wall. "...I guess you could call it my room..This is where I was all the time." She walked over to the big window and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:16 pm

"wow really? Cool!" Sora said excitedly. But he wondered why she hadnt come here in such a long time. Since it was her room.

[-stumpage-]!!!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm

[Do you want to make the Nobodies appear? lol.]

Namine smiled a little and turned to face him. "Yeah. I guess.." She went back to the table and picked up her sketch book, unsure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 pm

[-lol sure-] Sora scratched the back of his head since the room went silent and it was sorta awkward. He wasnt sure what to do either as he glanced out the window. "Uh...." he said but then was interrupted by a small bang of some sort that was down stairs that echoed through the hall.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Namine looked once more out the window then downstairs when she heard a bang. "...What was that?" she asked quietly, moving over to the door of the room to look downstairs. "No one else should be here..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:44 pm

Sora hoped more than anything that it wasnt a heartless or a nobody. He just wasnt in the mood to fight right now but if he had too he had no other choice. "I-i dont know..But be careful Namine." He said walking beside her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:47 pm

Namine walked out into the hall to the top of the stairs. She looked down and saw all the Nobodies.."Oh..Um.." She backed slowly away from the stairs, going towards the white room again.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Sora didnt quite follow her all the way out as he noticed her worried face as she walked back. "Namine..? Whats wrong?" He asked walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Namine went into the room and waited for Sora to follow her in. "Nobodies." she said. [gah. short ew..lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Random...xD   Something Random...xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Random...xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next