Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As we enter..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

As we enter.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:04 pm

"Just as I'm sure I could make you suffer more than you've ever suffered in the span of a minute." Zexion snapped his glare intensifying. He didn't like Squall at all and would gladly get rid of him if only for the fact that he'd made him snap. He turned away from them both taking in a slow breath to regain his composure as he started walking away. Let the lesser nobodies deal with them, what did he care? it wasn't his job to deal with trespassers and he'd had enough.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:45 pm

"squall really starts laughing now" leaving so soon??? i thought i would have a challenge in this place. i need someone to try my new secreat attack on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Zexion paused mid step turning to glance at Squall over his shoulder "If I were you I would not be flaunting my abilities nor bragging about them." He stated frowning at Squall's laughter. He had always found the sound of laughter...somewhat questionable. It didn't register with him. A chuckle perhaps but straight out laughing? it seemed like a waste of time and breath.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:14 pm

well trust me kid if u had power i have then u would bragg about them too. ur just scared to see what i can do. are u afraid of the darkness???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:03 pm

[-lol Yuffie needs to still be a part of this. She kinda slide out-]

Zexion turned to face Squall fully, crossing his arms over his chest as he frowned lightly "I neither fear the darkness nor praise it and I certainly don't fear you or anything you have to show." he said a slight tweaking of the corners of his lips giving away what could have been the beginnings of a smirk but that he'd held back. He eyes Squall once more like he had upon first noticing them. Nothing about Squall peeked his interest from his brown hair to the gunblade in his hand. It wasn't his style to seek or ignite a fight and he usually washed his hands of the whole fighting business preferring to leave it to others. However the man before him seemed almost to be trying to provoke a fight with his choice of words and posture leaving Zexion to wonder at what a fight between the two of them would gain either. He stared levelly at Squall, awaiting the comeback he knew that the Burnett was most likely to have. He noticed that his companion, the black haired girl with the ninja star hadn't spoken up till now and he silently wondered at that as well as she didn't seem the type to remain silent for long periods of time. But at the moment his sole focus was Squall so he let the silent question and matter slide
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:43 pm

~i know she is suprisingly not on. i guess i can figure out whats up with her~

suddenly a dark aura forms around squall. "oh well i wish what u said was not true" en takes a step back and points to Zexion. "because i have mastered light and darkness. it was hard but i had to find some way to gain power over the one who i have an eternal rivelry with. but it looks like u are the one i will test my powers on first. i dont care if u will fight back or not it will just be an easy battle." squall then takes his gunblade in both hands and stands in his fighting stance as he then says to yuffie. "yuffie stand back and watch this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 pm

[-k I'm bringing in another character I'm going to be using to make it interesting so bear with me XD-]

Zexion remained where he was as he focused on Squall sizing him up as he saw him prepare to fight. "I'd rather not." He said backing up as a portal appeared allowing him to slip in with ease as he smirked lightly "Egma...enjoy yourself." He stated as something from the darkness formed before him blocking Squall from reaching Zexion.

The portal vanished taking Zexion away with it as Egma chuckled standing at ease before Squall, wisps of darkness still floating behind him from the portal like dark smoke "Well big guy? shall we?" He asked spreading his hands in a gesture as he grinned. He was several times shorter than either Zexion or Squall, about the same height as Yuffie and appeared to be a mere boy in every way from his childish expression to his small form. A large scarlet sword hung on his back engraved with runes
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm

[ok i dont mind]

squall looks at this small boy and laughs. "so ur gonna try and defeate the great Squall..... dont make me laugh kid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Egma emitted a laugh that exposed his one evident fang among his other teeth. "Brushing me off already are we? Don't get to arrogant mister or you'll fall hard when I defeat you!" He proclaimed, grabbing his sword of his back as he moved it swiftly before him brandishing it defensively. He grinned, sapphire gaze and focus never leaving Squall as he waited expectantly for the older boy to attack. Even in his defensive stance he seemed at ease giving him a rather lazy and nonchalant air that fit perfectly with his personality and appearance.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm

squall took his fighting stance. "ok i will show u how i use the power of darkness" darkness then consumed his gunblade. it changed it from his regular gunblade to his punishment gunblade which was a double bladed gunblade. "now lets go!!!" squall lunges at Egma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 pm

A playful grin spread across Egma's face as he laughed once more jumping away nimbly as if he weighed nothing. He brought his own blade forward parrying the blow though a slight jarring went up his arm from the impact of the block. "Good." He said eagerness glowing in his eyes as he stared back at Squall from the other side of their locked blades. This was going to be a battle he'd enjoy
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm

squall then backs off. "wow good. at least i know u know what ur doin. now i can fight seriously"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Egma's grin morphed into a self satisfied smirk that seemed very feline like in manner. In fact all of his movements, fighting style and personality had a cat likeness to it that just added to his character. He let his sword hang lightly at his side as he brought one hand up to stifle a yawn that was escaping him. He studied Squall one eye open as if he was a new toy or manner of enjoyment "Finally! I wouldn't have it any other way!" He exclaimed almost joyously stretching with a loud yawn before lifting his sword. The air around him seemed to sparkle and shimmer momentarily before he vanished. A current of air on squall's head signaled as to where he was. He was a few feet above Squall, legs spread out, sword held in a downward slash cutting the air and sending a large wind current towards the burnett.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

squall looks up and see's what is headed towards him he then tucks his blade down besides him and swings it in a circular motion towards everything above him.

"now take this!!!! FATED CIRCLE!!!!!"

an orange like blast went towards egma and the wind current.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm

egma moved lightning fast grabbing the air current and making it so that he shifted sidways in the air barely avoiding the fated circle. He landed lightly on his feet a few feet away from Squall a large grin plastered on his face. "That was close." He chuckled rubbing his thumb aross the bottom of his lower lip. He gripped his sword tightly in hand as he lunged at Squall. He thrust forwards several times and so rapidly that his motions were a blur. He was determined to break down Squall's barriers and reach him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

squall was starting to have a hard time watching each of the attacks and keeping up to block them. he then just jumps back and throws his blade into the ground.

"well ur fast but lets see how u handle this move"

squall then pulls out the blade from the ground and starts running towards egma. the blade was shining a brilliant shade of blue. it almost seemsed like lightning was coming from the blade.

"now take this!"

squall then dissapears and vanishes....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As we enter..   As we enter.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As we enter..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2