Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Enter Lion cubs   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Riku crawled out of the wreck that had been the gummy ship dazed and a little wobbly. Sora had been driving the gummi ship but the silver haired teen wouldnt say it was the small brunets fault entirely. The large heartless that resided between the worlds had a lot to do with them crashing as well. The engine had been hit and the tiny ship had spun out of control. Luckily they were close to a world that they could land on and hopefully make repairs.

What world did we land on again? Riku pondered as he shook his head lightly. He than realized as he did that something on his head flapped lightly.

"What?" he questioned aloud going to feel his head only to stop, eyes wide in shock at the grey paws that stared back at him when he raised his hand, or at least what should have been. Taking a quick check of himself he realized that he'd been transformed into a lion cub. He had short dark silver fur that was soft and looked well kept. It contrasted with his silver main that was still in the style of his long spiked hair. The paws in the front had oddly small spots of black on the bottom and so did his tail he noticed that his back paws did not have black but that one was white like he was wearing a sock on it or mitten. One paw in the front kept the wrist band he always wore on it, the cream color going nicely with his fur.

Interesting....he thought blinking his large cat eyes as he turned towards the gummi ship ears twitching slightly as he listened. There was a scratching noise coming from the recage.

"Sora?!" Riku called as he started gingerly padding around the mess looking for his friend. They were lucky the gummi ship wasn't up in flames otherwise they would have both been rather injured. As he stepped down towards the scratching noise he winced bringing one paw up. It hurt when he put pressure on it.

'dang....guess I didn't escape getting hurt.' he thought but only for a brief moment his main concern on getting Sora out. Since he couldn't use his hands...paws to remove the broken metal, he leaned down biting fiercely on a piece and backing up as he began to move it away. As he did fluffs of familiar brown hair began to show, revealing Sora to be there underneath. Riku hoped he was okay as he spat the large metal piece out of his mouth going to drag another away.

"And I remember everything, Everything I loved,
I gave it away like it wasn't enough.
All the words I said and all you forgave. How could I hurt you again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:08 am

Sora groaned as he tryed to push his head up from the medal that was sitting on top of it. He was finally able to lift his head up thanks to Riku from pulling it off of him. He tryed to clear his vision, noticing the silver and gray blur in front of him. "R-riku?" he said quietly shaking his head as he sat up more. Once he got more of a clear view of Riku, his eyes widened in surprise.

Riku was now on all fours and was furry. It finally came to Sora that he automatically where they ended up. He lifted up his paw noticing that it was brown and soft. And his spikes still remained on his head including his necklace (ITS A PENDANT!). He crawled out of the wreckage tumbling over in front of Riku. It felt so cool to be a lion again and he loved it!

"I know where we are! We're in the Pride Lands" he told Riku with a grin as he stood back up looking back over at the wreckage. It was pretty bad and it seemed like it would take days to fix. And not being in their human form made it even harder. "Oh no...Im sorry Riku" He apologized turning back to him. Good thing he knew where they were, maybe they could even find help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 am

Riku took quick steps back nearly stumbling over his own paws as he avoided Sora who came tumbling out of the wreckage. He was a furry little lion cub like himself except brown and darker. Another thing Riku noticed with a bit of amusement was the fact that even in lion cub form he still remained taller than Sora and slightly bigger. He sat back on his hunches observing the ruined gummi ship as he pondered what Sora had said

"Pride lands....hmn.." If they were in the pride lands as Sora said than they might have a problem. Especially with the fact that they were lion cubs now. That showed Riku what the inhabitance of this world were like.

Not human...animal. How would animals help them fix the gummi ship? Simple, they couldnt. Their only hope would be to somehow contact Leon, Cid or King Mickey and have them send help. He noticed the dejected tone in Sora's voice as the other apologized. He meet Sora's blue gaze thinking how oddly fitting it was for the younger boy to have such large cat like eyes. He smiled lightly giving a light shrug of his feline shoulders.

"Don't be Sora." He stated pushing up with his front paw and back paws as he stood from his sitting position padding lightly over to Sora. It took longer than he would have liked because of his paw but there wasn't much he could do about that and he didnt want to let it show that he was hurt because than Sora would just worry. The silver cub circled the brown one, looking his friend over, worry in his large aquamarine eyes.

"I'm more worried about you. Did you get hurt anywhere?" He asked coming to a halt in front of Sora as he waited.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 am

Sora watched Riku circle him, making himself kind of dizzy as he met his gaze back at Riku who now stood in front of him. He noticed a small limp in Rikus walk, wondering if it was from the crash.

"Uhm. Sorta. I hit my head pretty hard.." He said wincing slightly as he brought his paw up to rub it. "What about you?" He decided to ask a little moment after since he knew Riku might have been hiding an injury which he usually tended to do.

The gummi ship was starting to smoke in the background which caught Sora's attention for a moment but then turned his attention back to Riku. He realized Riku was still bigger than him. Ah man! He still beats me at everything! He thoght but tryed not to show his frustration on it.

He knew that the animals here wouldn't be much of help for fixing the gummi ship since it didn't really work that way. It would be too hard for them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:40 am

[-lol-]

Riku stepped forward at Sora's words wondering where he had hit his head. It was entirely possible that he had considering all that heavy metal that had been on top of him. Riku found himself glad that Sora hadnt gotten hurt any worse than a simple smack to the head. The brunet was rather hard headed so it shouldn't do to much damage. As he peered down at Sora's head he had a light urge to ruffle the brunet's hair but as it was with paws and all he thought that it might prove a little difficult. He'd have to practice it but not right now.

He opened his mouth, lightly nipping Sora on the ear with a chuckle that resonated deep in his chest.

"I'm fine." He told him, trying to ease his worry. he was more worried about the smoking gummi ship and the attention it was going to attract.

"We should head somewhere....less exposed?" he suggested peering around them at the empty land. It was barren with out any shrubs or plants. Bones littered the terrain and the ground was parched, starving for water. The whole place reminded him of death.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Sora flinched back slightly from Riku nipping on his ear but it made him laugh and it somewhat tickled. "hey!" he said backing up slightly laughing a bit more.

Riku was right, they needed to move somewhere else and search the area to maybe find help of some sort. "Yeah your right." He then formed a smirk on his face. Learning how to walk on all fours last time he visited here gave him an advantage. "I'll race you!" he said quickly taking off without waiting for Riku's response as he ran towards the jungle part of the area quickly. They needed to get out of the dry dessert and find someplace nicer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Riku blinked as he watched the small brown cub that was his friend zip past him and across the desert.

"hey Sora!" He called after him going at a mild pace at first before he got the hang of it pushing himself into a full run. He was quickly gaining on Sora when his paw from the effort reminded him painfully that it was hurt. he winced loosing his balance as he went tumbling forwards past Sora. He rolled for a bit before coming to a halt sprawled out on his back, dirt smearing his silver fur.

He stared up at the sky mentally berating himself for being so stupid. Now Sora would know for sure that something was wrong. The silver lion cub pondered which was more humiliating, letting his best friend know he was hurt or saying he'd tripped over his own feet....

It was a hard decision but he'd have to make it soon as he rolled onto his side seeing Sora coming quickly towards him worry written across his features.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 am

Sora skidded to a stop before Riku. He was pretty shocked seeing Riku trip like that. The only reason that could have happend was..if he was injured..or he failed at running with four legs. But Riku doesnt trip. He's not clumsy like that..or at least..thats what Sora thought.

"Riku! what happend? Are you okay??" he asked worry in his voice as he tryed to help his friend back up on all fours. Although if he did trip, Sora wouldnt blaim him. He did the same thing the first time he turned into a Lion. He smirked slightly looking his friend up and down. "Did you..trip?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 am

Riku pushed himself to his paws with the assistance of Sora. As he was dusting himself off he glanced at Sora seeing that the chestnut colored cub was smirking lightly at him. Riku's large aquamarine eyes narrowed lightly at the other boy as he saw that expression. But again he would rather have Sora think he was clumsy rather than injured

"I'm fine..." He said before looking away.

"just....tripped." The last part was said quietly as though Riku was embarrassed that such a thing had happened to them. They'd almost reached the forest area but not quite and it was all thanks to him and his injured paw.

'Great....just great' he thought with a soft sigh rubbing his paw across his face in an attempt to clean the dirt off that had clung to his silver fur

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:56 am

Sora stopped smirking once Riku gave him a glare indicating that it wasnt a funny matter at the moment. 'tripped..huh?' He thought wondering if Riku was really telling the truth or not. He stared into his aquamarine eyes more a moment noticing some sign of bluffing. But he couldnt really tell.

"Tripped?..Well okay." he said before walking forwards a bit more slower. "Maybe we shouldn't race anymore if you cant walk on all fours very well."

{Whoa short >__< sorry]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Riku merely nodded at Sora's suggestion not wanting to admit anymore to having a walking problem than to being hurt. The starved ground beneath them began to show more signs of drought as they walked to sun glaring down on them. It was hot Riku wouldnt deny it and their fur coats werent exactly helping the situation.

"Sora.." Riku began turning to his friend only to get cut off when something large knocked him aside from behind. He went tumbling again still not so used to being balanced on all fours. A cry drew his attention as he went to rise aquamarine eyes widening as he saw Sora pinned to the ground by a large hyena. Two other hyena's circled towards Riku one's tongue hanging out as it laughed.

"Well well if it isnt dinner." The female hyena laughed as she leaned down snapping near Sora's ear as if to frighten him. Riku felt a growl rumble inside of him

"Get off of him," He growled bearing his small yet effective fangs at the advancing hyena's.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Sora put his attention on Riku once he said his name but suddenly he was pinned. "ahhh!" he cried out. He suddenly recognized those familar voices. Those..annoying..familar voices. The Hyena was slightly bigger than him, making it difficult for him to struggle, though he still did. He dodged the female hyena who nipped at his ear before pushing his paws into her face. "Get off of me!" he yelled at her in frustration, kicking at her stomach above him.

These hyenas caused him trouble last time but he thought they would have given up already, knowing that they will always be defeated in some sort of way. He glanced over at Riku to see if he was okay. Sora had claws..be he had never used them before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Riku's fur stood on end as the other two hyena's advanced on him, teeth bared as he omitted a deep threatening growl. "Ah the pussy cat wants to fight." The one on the left stated, the other hyena only laughing hysterically in response.

"Well than kitty....lets play!" He shouted lunging at Riku. A yelp was heard as the hyena fell back holding his nose with his paws as blood trickled down his snout. Riku has his claws bared, blood stuck underneath them from the attack. The other hyena with his tongue lolling out just stood there watching as he chuckled endlessly. Taking the distraction as his opportune moment Riku dashed towards where Sora and the female hyena were scrapping.

She kept snapping at Sora and Riku was afraid that she'd really hurt him. As he ran his injured paw reminded him painfully that it was hurt but at the moment Sora mattered more. "Why you!" The male hyena growled as he got up running after Riku blood dripping from his claw wound

Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 am

Sora finally kicked the female hyena off of him after a few times. He noticed Riku had the ability to use his claws, and it sure looked like it came in handy. The other male hyena was charging towards Riku, but Sora wasnt going to let him touch his friend.

"Riku watch out!" he called before tackling the male hyena from behind as they tumbled into the warm dirt beneath them. Dust went flying everywhere making both up them dirty. He wrestled with the hyena trying to not be pinned again. Instead he pinned the hyena under him, scratching the hyena in the face. "Whoa they really do work!" he thought amazed as he held up his paw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Lion cubs   

Back to top Go down

Enter Lion cubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Pride Land-
Jump to: