Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soothing Melody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Riku sat up in one of the tall trees in the surrounding area. He sat with his arms behind his head to cushion it from the hard bark, a light yawn escaping him. His gaze was riveted skyward, watching the sun filter through the gapes in the canopy above him as it slinked down to the cool ground bellow. The light strangely enough was an odd blue cooler, not conveying at all the warmth or comfort that the rays would provide when standing in them. A light breeze blew through the trees, creating soft russling of leaves against one another and much to Riku's surprise it was as if there was a soft, quiet song floating through the air mixed in with the breeze. It was a comforting sound, bidding one to relax and sleep. Instinctively Riku let his body relax against the strong tree, closing his green eyes for a moment as he just listened, allowing the melody to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:32 am

Namine walked through the forest, holding the sketch book and pencil she always had with her. She sat down with her back against a tree, opened the sketch book and began sketching another picture. After a little while, the picture was almost half done, so she closed the book and put it and the pencil on the ground next to her. She leaned back further into the tree to relax and listen to the quiet song that was making her extremely tired. Finally she gave up and closed her eyes, immediately falling into a light sleep. Any small noise would wake her up. Surprisingly, the way she was sitting was actually very comfortable. She still had not noticed any other person in the same area of the forest with her.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Riku sat up hearing the soft sound of pencil on paper from Namine's strokes on her drawing notebook. The sudden sound stopped when Namine fell asleep catching Riku's attention as he shifted his position to gaze down the tree where he noticed Namine sleeping against it. whats this? he thought leaning more over the branch to get a better look at Namine. He was still drowsy from having been relaxed and almost asleep moments before so his reflexes weren't as good as they usually were. The sudden shift was more than he had calculated and threw his weight off balance as he felt himself slip dangerously over the side of the branch. A light gasp escaped him as he lost his balance all together falling out of the tree and landing with a thump on the long grass beside her. He omitted a groan as he tried to sit up from his position on his back, his head spinning.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Namine opened her eyes, hearing the noise of someone hitting the ground next to her and then a groan. Still half asleep, she looked over at Riku on the ground. She was a little surprised, having not known anyone was here. She stood up with her back to the tree and held out both of her hands to help him off the ground. "Are you okay?" she asked, a little worried because he couldn't seem to sit up on his own. She looked him over, to make sure he wasn't seriously hurt anywhere.

Last edited by Namine on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:44 pm

[-ooohhh i wanna join =3-]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:05 pm

[Hehe. Okay. :-)]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:24 pm

[-but should i wait till Riku responds? :/-]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:29 pm

[Hm..I'm not sure.. :/]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Sora was walking through the forest, his hands behind his head as he searched around for Riku. He knew he was in this forest somewhere. One minute they were together, then the next they got separated and he wasnt sure how that happend. He noticed a girl in a white dress, who of course must of been Namine, and Riku was...on the ground next to her? ..What was going on? He thought walking in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Riku held his head with one hand as he looked over at Namine instantly feeling rather embarrassed and stupid for having fallen out of the tree. Normally he would have never ever fallen out of the tree his instincts and reflex's to good for that but something about this forest made those things fly out the window and set him off balance. He looked away from her pushing himself to his feet as he brushed himself off 'In front of Namine of all people...' he thought inwardly sighing "Yes. I'm fine." he answered to her inquiry seeing the concern written all over her pretty face. He promptly looked away feeling his embarrassment grow focused on anything at the moment but her
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Sora finally arrived close enough near them as he stood in front of them. "Riku! Ive been looking all over for you! Where have you been?! And why were you on the ground?!" He asked a little annoyed that he choose to ditch him to hang out with Namine. He didnt really mind that at all really because Namine was a nice, sweet person but he had been looking for him for hours.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Riku turned towards his spiky haired friend aquamarine eyes going slightly wide in surprise as his sudden appearance there. He blinked lightly upon hearing Sora's inquiries as he placed his hands within the safety of his pockets finding them warm and inviting. "I was in the tree for a while. As to why I was on the ground...." he paused considering whether to tell Sora or not. It would most likely just make the younger boy laugh at him which Riku wasn't much in the mood for though he did like Sora's laughter. He shrugged lightly as if it wasn't all that important "No real reason of importance." he finished settling on not telling Sora. At the moment he wanted Namine to be the only one who knew what had really happened even though he wished she hadn't witnessed it either. It was, though a light blow, a blow to his pride.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 pm

[wow. i'm a little late. Razz]

Namine nodded.."Okay..If you're sure." she said, giving Riku a small smile. She could tell he was a little embarrassed. Sora came up to them, asking where Riku had been and also about why he was on the ground. She smiled at him.. "Um..Hi, Sora." She looked once more at Riku, to make sure he was really okay. She still felt a little worried, even if he'd said he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Sora wanted to find out what really happend to Riku but didnt bother asking since Riku usually refused to tell him snything like that. He probably fell out of the tree or something he thought as he was laughing to himself. "Hey Namine" he greeted with a smile as he turned to her. "So what brings you out here?" He asked, in a way sorta asking both of them.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Riku could feel Namine's eyes on him and sense her worry as he sighed lightly running a hand through is silver hair. "Just hanging out." he said in response to Sora's question since he figured Namine was doing the same thing seeing how she'd been drawing earlier
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Namine nodded to show she had been doing the same as Riku. Not too sure what to do now, she went and sat down in front of the tree again, leaning against it. She picked up her sketchbook again and opened it again, just holding the pencil right now.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Riku moved so that he could stand beside her and look somewhat over her shoulder. he noticed the way her pencil paused over the paper as if she was contemplating deeply what to draw at the moment. He found himself curious at the same time to know what she was going to draw as he glanced up at Sora who was standing directly in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:12 pm

[awww Riku! Your signature and avatar are cute.. Smile ]

Namine sighed and closed the sketchbook, putting it on the ground next to her again. She didn't know what to draw right now. She stood up, taking a few steps back in surprise when she realized Riku was right next to her. She looked from him to Sora, not too sure of what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:21 pm

[-oh..right. my turn >__>-]

Sora glanced up at Namine noticing that there was silence now which was somewhat awkward. And he didnt like silence Neutral . "Umm...So do you guys wanna do something?" He asked then turning his gaze to Riku.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Namine looked away from Riku over to Sora. "Like what?" She asked, looking around the forest that was empty except for the three of them. She looked back to Sora, still trying to figure out something they could all do..
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:55 pm

[-glad you like it Namine XD. I think they make a cute couple-]

Riku chuckled lightly shaking his head as he crossed his arms across his chest "Guess its up to me than." He commented looking from one to the other before turning away from them. he pondered for a moment, considering as he looked around them. "Lets explore this way." he stated pointing towards the direction to their right which surprisingly looked like it was covered in soft glowing snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soothing Melody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soothing Melody   Soothing Melody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soothing Melody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Sleeping Forest-
Jump to: