Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobody who?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Riku stood near the cool ocean water. It was an hour before sunrise and the night sky was still dark. A few stars still dotted the solemn sky, winking at him. He watched the surface of the water seeing the reflection of the sky in it. It shimmered and shifted with the movement of the tide, creating a beautiful image. Suddenly his attention was drawn away from the water by a scent. 'Darkness?' he thought, glancing around, his body tense. He tested the air for it smelling it again. He summoned Way to Dawn to his side, holding it at the ready. His body protested, already tired from his lack of sleep however Riku choose to ignore it. Several silver nobodies rose out of dark holes in the ground surrounding him. Frowning lightly, Riku prepared to attack, hands tightening around Way to Dawn's handle. The nobodies danced around him with precise steps as if waiting for a signal or sign. They circled him repeatedly, keeping up their fluid motions
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Sora sat up in bed with a gasp, the sound of fighting penetrating his sleep. His blue gaze shifted to the window, awareness evident in his once sleepy eyes. 'Somethings wrong..' he thought with foreboding as he threw the sheets aside, jumping out of bed quickly. Sora grabbed his clothing putting them on as he headed for the door. He finished just as he ran out the door and towards the sound that had awoken him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Slashing at two nobodies Riku dodges out of the way of another. More rose up to take the place of the ones he had dispatched of much to his dismay. 'whats going on here?' he wondered anticipation evident in his green eyes. Heartless let alone nobodies should not be on the Island. Sora and him had fixed that. 'Or so we thought' He swirled Way to Dawn to the side, catching a nobody in the head. It melted away leaving nothing yet soon another appeared, replacing its fallen comrade
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Sora ran faster as he barely made out Riku and several nobodies with the dim light of the gradually lightening sky. "Riku!" He called out, tripping over himself onto the sand because he could hardly see. He picked himself up, not bothering to dust the sand off as he summoned his keyblade. He held it at the ready as he ran, ready to attack the nobodies as soon as he reached them.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Riku heard Sora call his name as he glanced toward the sound of his friends voice. A whooshing behind him made him turn, barely dodging another attack. He tsked, annoyed at himself for letting his guard down if even for just a moment. "Sora! Over here." he called as way of guiding him in the dark. A few more stars in the sky vanished as it was growing closer to dawn.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:39 pm

Sora hear Riku's call as he corrected his direction slightly, running towards the sound of his voice. As soon as he was in rang he attacked the enemies, destroying any and all that got in his way.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Together they got ride of the remaining nobodies, making quick work of it. The last one disapeared with Way to dawn through its middle. Riku let out a soft sigh of relief though he was still confused as to why they had been there in the first place. "Thanks Sora." He said turning to look at his friend. He smiled lightly, dismissing Way to dawn. The sky grew lighter, as the sun rose spreading its golden rays across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

"No problem." Sora responded with a cheesy smirk. He dismissed his keyblade in one fluid motion, placing his hands behind his head with a pondering look. "I wonder why they were here in the first place though." He said, mirroring Riku's own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 pm

"I do too." Riku said, shaking his head. The sun cast its light over them, tinting them with a golden glow as well as everything around them.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"Do you think we should try and find out?" Sora inquired trying to get the sand out of his hood that had collected there from his trip earlier.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:56 pm

"Yes I think we should." Riku replied, grabbing hold of Sora's hood as he dumped the remaining sand out for him. He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 pm

"Thanks Riku." Sora said with a smile. "Okay...but how?" He responded scratching his head lightly. His blue eyes revealed pondering and slight confusion at where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:00 pm

"I...don't know." Riku said the tiredness he had been trying to hold back suddenly washing over him. He hadn't allowed himself to sleep for the last two nights due to some matters. Before he knew it, Riku found himself leaning against Sora tiredly. 'move' he told his body but found that for the moment it would not respond.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Sora slouched over to the side as Riku leaned on him. "I've never seen you so tired Riku." He said, tone filled with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Riku punched Sora lightly in the arm "It's not funny." He said as he pushed himself softly off Sora, straightening with a light frown as Sora laughted. "I'm....not tired." He protested though his tone betrayed him.

Last edited by Riku on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Sora rolled his eyes at Riku's attempt to change his mind. "Just admit it Riku, you're tired." He punched him back
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Riku crossed his arms, lips pressed into a thin line. He looked away, not wanting to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Sora laughed at Riku's expression. "Aw come on, whats wrong?" He asked, trying to get Riku to look at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:05 pm

"Nothing..." He responded. Riku looked at the surrounding area, taking in the little island. He glanced at Sora as he thought of something, smiling slightly at the chance to change the subject. "Race you to the docks." He said suddenly, taking off toward the direction of the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Sora liked the idea, nodding in agreement. "Okay! one.....two....three....go!" He yelled taking off also
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:11 pm

Riku was already ahead having started first. He laughed as he ran ignoring his tiredness for his chance to have fun with Sora. By now the sun had risen fully, giving them a clear view of the Island and all around. He ran across the sand, sand flying up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 pm

"you wont be ahead long!" Sora yelled as he increased his speed, soon catching up with Riku. He ran beside him, though his intent was to pass him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Riku chuckled as Sora caught up to him, running faster as to not be outdone. "If you say so." he said with a light smile, the rhythm of their feet against the sand ringing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Sora skidded his feet to the side of Riku sending sand flying into his face. He didnt seem to notice though as he ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Riku pulled back, slowing as he brought his hands up to his face, sheilding it against the sand. "Sora!" he said, seeing Sora pull ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody who?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Destiny Island-
Jump to: