Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 am

Zack wandered around Radiant Garden, taking in the sights all around. He cocked his head to the side lightly, realizing that he had no clue as to where he was or how he got here. Rubbing the back of his head lightly Zack continued to walk, taking in everything he saw. Soon he had left the town behind, finding himself staring at an odd castle in the distance "what?" he wondered aloud, running a hand through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC
Side:: Light

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:34 pm

"ahhhhh, what a nice day" Yuffie comes in stretching. "whos that" she wonders looking at a spiky haired dude, umm that looks kinda handsome. ;D

"hi! can i help u with something??" she asks shyly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Zack let his hand drop back to his side as he looked over at Yuffie. He smiled in a friendly manner "Just wondering where I am." He responded glancing around once more. His violet gaze came back to rest on her after a moment "Do you know?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:47 pm

"Ur in Radiant Garden!!" replies Yuffie, "were u coming from by the way?? u look familiar?" Yuffie stares at Zack, then steps back feeling zack isnt comfortable. "oh and do u know what?" Yuffie says remembering what zack started to say.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Zack blinked lightly, finding her an interesting and amusing girl. "Thank you." He said, mulling the name of the place over in his mind. He couldn't recall where he had heard it before "I'm from Midgar, its not near here I'm sure." He responded to her questions then grinned "What?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 pm

"MIDGAR!!" i-i-i think i know u from before!" Yuffie said, clearly something coming on to her. "wait, zack, zack ,zack, AHA!! i met u at Wutai when i was 9 years old. u were attacking our castle, with other shinra troops." yuffie blowed out her thoughts pointing at zack, half angry half excited.

"well i never thought i'd see u again!! where have u been all this time?? i heard major things happened within Shinra" yuffie stood there deep in her memories.

"ahhhhhhhhh...well, come on!!" Yuffie gave a peace sign and put her leg up like a happy doll. (xD) "come on. come on, lemmi introduce u to the other guys" Yuffie held zack's hand and pulled him along after her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart
Kairi

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Name:: Kairi

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:53 pm

MORE STORIES!?-WOW!!! shock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CHlBlPIT

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Zack followed behind her, completely caught unaware by her sudden outburst and her grabbing him. 'meet the others?' he thought suddenly unsure. He felt bad that what Yuffie remembered of him was bad and was unsure how the others would respond "I've been busy. Occupied with surviving heh." He told her with a smale smile as she dragged him along. "I'm sorry also about what happened when you were nine." He said, pain evident in his tone. "Thats when I was a Shinra dog still. Lots has changed since then."
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm

Yuffie stopped walking and let go of zack's hand. She stood there for a minute then turned to him. She had a sad smile on her always cheerful face. "its okay zack, i understand that back then eveything was about shinra and all. Tifa explained to me how the men..well young men in her villiage were competing into getting into Shinra..." Yuffie paused for a second. "well, yea anyways, dont worry about it. Im fine. Its been 2 years since then.." Yuffie starting walking off, she turned sround noticing zack didnt follow. She motioned to him to come to her. Her cheerful face showed again, as if that painful memory was never brought up between them.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Zack hmned softly, showing an uncharacteristic frown though it quickly faded as he saw her cheery expression. He smiled, walking over to her "Thank you Yuffie." He said, his tone genuine. He smiled, placing a hand on her head as he ruffled her hair lightly. He grinned "Sorry its a habit." He told her with a friendly wink as his thoughts drifted to a certain blond.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 pm

off topic (zackkkkkkkk, where have u beeeeeeen???)
Back to top Go down

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 am

[I've been here and there. Mostly at work heh. How about you Yuffie Girl? How have you been?]
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:54 am

(ive been good^^ drooling over how awesome riku's drawings are. DUDE ZACKY I REALLY MISSED UUU!!. *hugggssss* Razz how is work?? workin hard or hardly workin?? oh oh zacky, did u get my PM??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Lost   Wandering Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Lost
Page 1 of 1