Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empty city

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Cloud sat on his bike in the middle of one of the broad streets of the city. He glanced around him from behind his sunglasses curious as to the silence there. It was to silent he thought with a light frown, letting go of the bikes handles. He planted both feet on either side of the bike as he prepared to dismount.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:04 pm

A black swirl formed from the dirt making a small tornado. Sora and Roxas stepped out dusting themselves off. "Where are we?" Sora questioned Roxas.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Cloud swung his right leg over the bike, landing on his feet. He stood where he was for a moment before approaching them, his large sword strapped to his back. His boots thudded soundly against the gravel road.

Last edited by Cloud on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Sora stepped forward noticing clouds blonde hair. "Cloud!" He yelled as he ran over to him.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Cloud paused his walk before coming to a complete stop. He stood still not wanting to run into the on coming keyblade weilder. He blinked lightly "Sora." He said
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 pm

Zack walked out of one of the nearby buildings. He paused yawning lightly as he streched in the afternoon sun. He blinked rubbing his violet eyes in suprise as he spotted Cloud. In a blur of motion he was beside him, giving his best Friend a friendly hug. "Hey Spiky!" Zack said, voice overflowing with joy at seeing Cloud again.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Shocked filled Cloud's blue eyes as he nearly fell over. He was smothered in the tight embrace of his friend that he gasped lightly. "Z-zack?" He squeaked out with what breath he had. For a moment he forgot Sora and Roxas were there, stunned.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Zack chuckled in good humor, ruffling Cloud blond hair as he released him. He stepped back, giving his friend some space to breath "Long time no see."
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:19 pm

Cloud blinked, shaking himself out of his momentary shock. His eyes narrowed lightly at Zack. "Don't call me that." He said, ignoring Zack's other comment.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 pm

"Have't changed at all I see." Zack commented, mirth glowing in his violet eyes. Shifting his attention to Sora and Roxas, Zack blinked. "Oh hello. Friends of Cloud?" He asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Sora was confused at who he was and walked towards the both of them. "I have a name. Its Sora. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Sora. I'm Zack. Zack Fair." He responded, holding out a hand to him in a friendly gesture
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Cloud coughed softly into his hand, watching them. He was still suprised to see Sora and equally suprised to see Zack. His blue eyes said such as he eyed them from where he stood
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Sora held out his hand and shooks Zacks. He looked back at Cloud then at Zack as he wondered how they knew eachother. "Soo...how do you guys know eachother?"
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 pm

"I looked out for Cloud when he was a grunt in Shinra." Zack explained, giving a sidelong glance at his blond friend. "Spiky makes a great friend." He said with a grin
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Cloud walked over to join them, a faint blush of remembrance staining his pale cheeks "That was a long time ago Zack." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Sora grinned with Zack. "Aww thats great!" He said patting Clouds back.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Cloud frowned lightly, looking away from them to hide his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Zack chuckled, putting an arm around his friend's shoulder "No need to be emberassed." He said with a light nod. "We won't dwell on the past." he concluded glancing at Sora with a wink
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:12 pm

Sora winked back at Zack smiling. "Yeah of coarse!" He said kicking the ground with his foot. "So what brings both of you here? Wait i should be asking myself that...haha"
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Zack lets go of Cloud, shrugging lightly "I happened to be passing through." He replied glancing around him
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Cloud turned, facing Sora "I like to come here...its quiet." He said glancing at Zack. He smiled at his friend though Zack's back was to them and he didn't see it. "And you Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Sora placed his finger on the side of his head. "Hmm Im not really sure. I think Roxas was trying to take me some where through his portal...and we ended up...here."
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 pm

"Portal?" Zack questioned turning back toward them. His violet eyes shown with interest as they focused on Roxas.
Back to top Go down

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Cloud blinked for a moment though remained silent. He remembered portals from when he met Hades so wasn't surprised at the concept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty city   Empty city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Forgotten City-
Jump to: