Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random SHOUT OUTS!

Go down 
+5
Xiggy
Riku
Shinji
Sora
Roxas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi
Side:: ??????

Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm

ahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://acresort.freeforums.org/
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 am

Shinji wrote:
wha's the point of this thread again?

The thread is called "Random SHOUT OUTS!" and you think there's some kind of point to it? Razz WRONG-O!!

...I'm still going to school for another week or so... won't be done until the 23rd.... arghhhh.

AXEL, YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!! is caught in one of Axel's traps again LET. ME. OUT. OF. HERE!!!!!!!!
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm

That hurts Rox... I know I don't have a heart to feel emotions... but at least I know how to treat my friends..... *walks away slowly*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Aww I love you buddy ^_^;; Teasing is what I do!! At least to you and Sora anyways o_O

Random passerby: You created a thread for nothing?
Roxas: Uh. Yeeeeeeeah. That's about the gist of it.
Passerby: ..........okay.

IT NEEDS TO SNOW, DANGGIT!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________
Random word(s): dwarf hamsters!! (My sister got dwarf hamsters last night... they're SO cute!!)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 pm

I know xD i was just messin
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I get no snow. T_T and no one likes me *huddles in darkest corner*
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Yea, I don't think it's going to snow that much this year. :/

Shinji, people like you! Don't be so emo! tongue
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

Shinji wrote:
I get no snow. T_T and no one likes me *huddles in darkest corner*

I agree!! Cheer up, Shingi!!! You still belong to this forum, so that means we all care about you, since we're all family here!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

Family to me is a bunch of people hating each other and yelling at each other and all this nonsense to where you step wrong and you get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE *still dripping wet from the rain earlier today*
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Shinji wrote:
Family to me is a bunch of people hating each other and yelling at each other and all this nonsense to where you step wrong and you get yelled at.

Heh heh. xD; That's cheerful. But I don't think anyone here is like that. :K You gots nothin' to worry about, man. We yo fwiends. :3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Why should I even bother with anything? I might as well quit and not come back.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Dude. D: Why? Yea, it's not that active, but we should all stick together! If that's what you meant. >_> Is something bothering you?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 am

Shinji wrote:

Okay...
I have pretty severe depression and you don't hear me broadcasting how bad my family is, and only certain people on here know exactly what is going on inside my house. Maybe it's just me.. But I totally shut down when the depression kicks in. You're not supposed to post things like that on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Quote :
Okay...
I have pretty severe depression and you don't hear me broadcasting how bad my family is, and only certain people on here know exactly what is going on inside my house. Maybe it's just me.. But I totally shut down when the depression kicks in. You're not supposed to post things like that on the internet.

Interesting you say that. I won't try to tell you that I have it worse than you since I have no idea of what you're going on -- goodness I hope you're okay; I'm more worried about you than anything else!! -- but I have been pretty depressed too, so you don't have to worry about that. You could say that no one should try to broadcast how they feel over the net but I've said similar things out loud, even though I know I shouldn't. What we should work on is helping each other cope with what's going on in our lives -- which is why I write, by the way! It vents it all out, though I worry that I dwell too hard on the negative and forget the positives in life.

Again, I hope you're doing alright, Namine. I'm awfully sorry that we don't talk enough.But I believe in you; I hope I can love you more than your depression can hurt you. Take care of yourself.

You too, Shinji. I get that you're pretty troubled, though I wonder about you sometimes. You're pretty stubborn, I'll admit, and pretty difficult. But feel free to send us a message if you need someone to talk to, even if it might seem like we can't help. I'm willing to try, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 pm

........... might not send one......... don't like hurting good moods......... realized problem with site......... why it's dying......... high point hit....... must decline............. might go back to it's height........ maybe not......... all good periods end............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random SHOUT OUTS!   Random SHOUT OUTS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random SHOUT OUTS!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4