Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Stains on the flower bed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Marluxia
Side:: Dark

Blood Stains on the flower bed Empty
PostSubject: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Marluxia opened the grand doors to one of his own personal rooms entering slowly. He noticed the Silver haired teen off in the distance resting against the wall. "What a nuisance" he said annoyed that the boy was even there. "State your name boy..."

...............No answer................

Marluxia walked over towards the boy and stopped a few feet away from him. He looked down at the garden of roses he had took so long to grow them. They just began to bloom, his babies... children... he loved them like they were his own flesh and blood. But he noticed that they were stepped on, ruined, and mutilated by someone with a lack of watching where they were going and carelessness of anyone's passions. Dirt trailed away from the solitude of the roses and led directly to the teen's black boots.

Marluxia's eyes flashed angrily at the boy who nonchalantly stayed against the wall so calmly. "Hey Are you Freakin' Blind?!" He yelled at Riku. He noticed his blindfold wrapped around his eyes. That's ironic.... He walked over to Riku not knowing exactly who he was, but still knew he wasn't supposed to be here. He grabbed Riku's cloak and lifted him into the air. "Listen Kid... Nobody, I mean NOBODY destroys my roses and lives." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm

[CAN I JOIN????????????? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol im going to anyways]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm

[-nice lol. over-protective XP-]

The whole room it.....it smelled overpowering almost as the sixteen year old entered it. He brought a gloved hand to his nose, it wrinkling slightly at the over offending smell. It wasnt a bad smell but a rather familiar one...one that was too strong at the moment.

What......what is it? He thought searching his mind for the answer. It donned on him than what the smell belonged to. It was the scent of a flower. Not just one but many he realized as he walked further into the room. He hadn't been around flowers in so long he'd almost forgotten how delicate and sweet their scent could be. As he tredded forwards the sound of something crunching under his boots caught his attention.

The black clad teen winced slightly realizing what the sound symbolized. The flowers....he'd stepped on a few of them. Being more carefull Riku shifted his weight moving to the side of the room taking precise steps not to step on any more of the flowers. The scent of fresh dirt raised in the air as he pulled his boots away from the ground. So this room must be a garden of sorts. Odd for a rather desolate and bland castle he thougth leaning against the wall.

He'd been there only for a moment before his senses went on alert warning him to someone elses prescense entering the room. The others emotions rolled off them like a storm, making Riku realize that the flowers were something precious to this person, something precious that he'd involentarily stepped on and possibly destroyed.

Not bothering to struggle, Riku allowed himself to be pulled up by the other man. He could tell by the tone of voice and the weighty foot falls that the person was male. By the way he lifted him off the ground he was also taller than RIku was.

"Listen Kid... Nobody, I mean NOBODY destroys my roses and lives." The man growled. It was than that Riku noticed he like the room had a scent of flowers and dirt on him as though he had bathed in them. Riku frowned lightly, turning his attention on the man. He couldnt see him but he could sense him and so knew what direction to look in.

"I'm not a "kid" and it was an unfortunate accident that I stepped on your garden." He stated slightly annoyed at being refered to as a kid. He wasn't a kid, not anymore at least after everything he'd been through and had to endure.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Marluxia
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 am

Marluxia was known in Castle Oblivion for having a short temper. None of his comrades dared to test him, and obviously Riku didn't know about it or else he would have kept his mouth shut. "How dare you talk back to me." he spat in Riku's face. Marluxia took this moment to anger the silver haired teen. "Didn't your mother teach you to honor your elders?" he asked annoyed. Marluxia was smirking, but then he remembered his babies.

He dropped Riku and walked over to his flowers. "They are ruined... because of you...." He began pouting. He looked up from his garden and glared at Riku. "What's your name boy?" He asked as he stood up dropping one of his children to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:01 am

[tell me when i can join]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Stains on the flower bed   Blood Stains on the flower bed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Stains on the flower bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Castle Oblivion-
Jump to: