Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[we will think of a title later XD]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

[we will think of a title later XD] Empty
PostSubject: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Sora was walking through town running arrands for Riku. He was too busy to do it himself, so he called Sora up to run a couple of arrands for him. First it was the grocery store then he had to run to some other stores. After an hour or two he decided to take a break, sitting on a bench that looked over the ocean. The sun was starting to set which left an orange glow on everything surrouning the main island. Its so pretty.. he thought laying down on the bench now since it was so comfortable as he closed his eyes to rest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Namine was sitting on the sand, close to the water. She found it more comfortable then the wooden docks nearby. She liked coming down here for the sunset, it was always so pretty on the beach. She looked over to the docks and saw Sora laying down. She smiled, and got up to walk over to Sora. She sat down next to him and tapped him lightly to get him to open his eyes. "Hey, sleepy.." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Sora cracked one eye open to see Namine sitting right beside him. He flinched slightly when she tapped him but he was glad it was her. He smiled looking up at her as he sat up right on the bench, stretching with a yawn. " Hey Nami" He greeted still smiling notcing that she still had a little bit of sand on her dress and her hair. She must have been laying on the sand he thought. "What brings you here?" he asked putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back more to get comfy.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Namine smiled at Sora and looked back at the sunset. "I like coming here at this time. It's nice during the day, but it's better at sunset." She leaned back on her hands. "What are you doing here?" she asked, noticing that it was starting to get darker. She didn't really care, she could stay out here late, since it wasn't dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Sora picked up one of the grocery bags sitting next to him. "Im running arrends for Riku" He said with a smile setting them on his lap. He dug through it taking out two ice creams, then handed one Namine. "Here ya go. Riku might get mad at me for taking some of his ice cream but I'll buy some more later." It was a box of sea salt ice cream. Sora never really liked them at first but then they began to grow on him and it became an obsession.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Namine smiled at Sora. "Well..I wouldn't want to take Riku's ice cream..." She shrugged.."I guess.." She took the box, and looked over at him. "You're buying another box later?" She asked, setting the box next to her. A little while later she again noticed it was getting darker and darker. It was getting kind of hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Sora smiled licking his ice cream. "Mhmm. Later tonight..If its not too late." It was starting to get cold outside. The nights cold air blowing on them lightly. Sora shivered slightly then looked over at Namine to see if she was cold. "are you cold?" He asked tilting his head. He didnt want to admit it but he was kind of scared of the dark if he could he would want Namine to walk him home, or at least to get the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Namine nodded and licked her ice cream. "Okay.." She looked at Sora when he asked if she was cold, and shook her head, but then shivered. "uhh..I guess I am.." she said, shrugging. She looked behind her when she heard a weird noise.. "Sora?" she asked, "Did..you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Sora frowned slighty hearing that Namine was cold as he scooted closer to her putting one arm around her. "is that better?" he asked blushing slightly from being so close. He heard a strange noise from behind them once again after Namine mentioned it. "Y-yeah I did.." he said with a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Namine smiled at Sora and leaned into him a little. "Yeah..Thanks.." Hearing the noise again, . "Uh.." She hugged him a little, trying not to panic.. "Maybe..It's just..the wind?" She sighed, "Even as I said that I knew it wasn't..." She took a deep breath. "H..hello?" she said, her voice shaking slightly, "Is anyone there..?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Sora pulled Namine a little closer to him like he was protecting her as he glanced around the dark cold area. "Hey. Could you please stop! Your freaking us out" he said somewhat loud so whatever it was could hear him. "We should probably go home Namine.." he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi
Side:: ??????

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 pm

"Sorry I can't keep these oranges from falling out of the bag" I say dropping more oranges "Gosh why do we need oranges to freeze meat?"
Back to top Go down
http://acresort.freeforums.org/
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:36 pm

[gah shooort]

Namine nodded. "Yeah.." She stood up, and held out a hand for Sora. "We should.." She looked back to where the noise was coming from, seeing something move a little.. "S..Sora.." she whispered. "Something moved.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [we will think of a title later XD]   [we will think of a title later XD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[we will think of a title later XD]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Destiny Island-
Jump to: