Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:29 pm

sephiroth appears in front of this huge mansion.

"well this is an interesting place. there is a weird aura coming from it."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Riku was leaning against the wall beside the door of the old mansion as he was contemplating what to do at the moment. He was wearing his old organization get up with the blindfold as he glanced towards the direction in which Sephiroth had appeared, sensing the darkness.

who?

he wondered not having met sephiroth before. His aquamarine eyes narrowed lightly as he let his senses roam trying to pin-point who Sephiroth was and why he was there. He couldnt actually see him due to the blindfold but he didnt need to to know he reeked of darkness. It hung around him, filling the air as he wrinkled his nose lightly in dislike, a light frown forming on his usually passive face
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:58 pm

sephiroth noticed someone standing near the doors in a strange outfit.

"well looks like im not alone."

he yells out to the mysterious person.

"HEY WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE????"

sephiroth could sence some small traces of darkness coming off this person as if they tried to leave it behind but there was a part of this persons heart that would not let it go.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"I could ask you the same." Riku said in turn not answering his inquiry. straightening, he pushed off the wall. He walked out of the shadow of the balcony that over-shaded the door and the area around it. In the sunlight he got a better look at Sephiroth seeing that he had silver hair much like his own though longer and perhaps a shade darker.His hood hid his own silver hair though a few stray strands of his bangs hanging over the blindfold were visable
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm

sephiroth looks at the mysterious person.

"wow your still just a kid. you seem harmless enough."

sephiroth starts walking toward the front doors on the mansion as if he was going to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:35 am

Riku ignored Sephiroth's comment though he did "hmn" softly in response. Sensing that Sephiroth intended to enter the mansion as his scent shifted in that direction he stepped in the mans path, barring his way. He could sense that Sephiroth wasnt someone to be taken lightly. In a flash of dark light he summoned Way to Dawn holding it before him in his fighting stance. He didnt intend to fight Sephiroth unless the silver haired man decided that he was going to enter the mansion after all.
"Leave" he ordered through his teeth, glaring lightly out of habit though he new the other man couldn't see his eyes. He knew he could probably feel the weight of his stare even through the blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:05 pm

sephiroth ignored the fact that the boy had summoned a weapon and continued to walk closer and closer. as he got right in front of the boy he stopped and stared at him.

"so boy are you going to move or am i going to have to move you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Riku looked up at Sephiroth, his blind fold slipping to reveal his aquamarine eyes as he stared defiantly up at the other silver haired warrior. The blind fold hadnt been securely tied in place anyway.
"No. I wont." He said his voice close to a growl as he stood his ground, his grip tightening on Way to Dawn. He didn't know Sephiroths fighting style or technique but he would fight him to keep him from entering the mansion.
He gripped his free hand tightly, darkness forming around the glove in a purplish glow as he mustered a dark aura, the scent tainting the surrounding air
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:38 pm

sephiroth senses all the darkness coming from the boy

"well now the darkness in you was not as faint as i once thought. but you still dont have enough."

sephiroth grabs the boy by the throat and hold him in the air so his face was equally leveled to his.

"ones who play in darkness and dont know what to do with it will always be controled by the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Riku glared into the others eyes as he gripped him. He had the urge to spit in the mans face as he felt anger rise up in him from Sephiroth's words.

"Darkness does not control me. I control it!" He spat with a light growl as he shoved the hand containing dark aura into Sephiroth's chest, than used reflect cause the taller man to drop him as the crystal clear barrier momentarily sprang between them, knocking the silver haired man aside. Riku, once free, jumped back from Sephiroth, still covering the door with his form. He rubbed his neck gingerly, never taking his eyes of his opponent as he tightened his grip on Way to Dawn. It didnt seem like Sephiroth would be leaving so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm

sephiroth got up and brushed himself off like nothing happened. then he cleaned his face..

"well your gonna have to try harder than that. that dark attack was nothing at all.."

he then dissapeared.. then reapeared behind riku and had a pitch black aura around his right hand

"this is true darkness..."

he then punched riku in the back sending him flying towards the iron gates.. sephiroth had knocked Way To Dawn out of riku's hand... he then looks down and notices the weapon on the ground and picks it up...

"so this is a keyblade.... i fought a warrior with one of these a few times.... one was a foolish man and the other was some punk kid like you."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Riku got to his feet with a light groan. He had to admit that the attack had taken him by surprise much to his annoyance. He gritted his teeth in irritation as he looked towards Sephiroth seeing that taller man holding Way to Dawn.

The silver haired boy gripped his sword hand into a fist, and without much the Keyblade vanished from Sephiroth's hand in a shower of black and purple sparks before appearing in his hand once more. The feel of the handle in his grip was pleasing and he brandished the Blade before him as he approached Sephiroth. He needed to be more cautious from now on if he wanted to defeat this person.

no....he had to defeat Sephiroth. He couldnt allow the other man to enter the mansion.

Not now.

Sephiroth's little speak struck at cord within him as he instantly realized who the silver haired man was referring to.

The old foolish man.....his majesty.....and the punk kid....Sora. Aquamarine eyes narrowed into a glare, anger sparking within their depths at the insults towards his friends.

"What would you know of the Keyblades power!" He stated sending a large dark aura at Sephiroth before vanishing from his spot as he appeared to Sephiroth's side, slashing out with Way to Dawn the blade whistling as it sliced through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 pm

sephiroth blocked the aura attack with ease and then vanished before rikus blade struck

"hmmm more than u think boy.... the punk kid had spikey hair and i believe he was called sora.... and as for the old man i dought you know him.... it was before your time..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 pm

So than....not his majesty? He thought but the fact remained that Sephiroth had insulted Sora. It occured to Riku that he didnt know when Sora had met Sephiroth or even why.

His blade swiped through the air where Sephiroth should have been as he regained his balance. Despite missing he was pleased that he was now between the silver haired man and the door once more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 pm

sephiroth then just stands there and looks at riku

"Well i dont know who this "your majesty" is but that kid was pretty strong. do u want to know about the old man im talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 am

Riku eyed Sephiroth warily from where he stood his guard not dropping at all. He didnt know what to expect form the other man . He gave a slight nod, curiosity peeking his interest as to who this other keyblade wielder was.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 pm

sephiroth rested up against a piller because this mite be a long story

"well this was about oh idk maybe 10 or so years ago.... i fought this man who was very powerful. he kind of reminded me of sora... idk if u will know but his name was terra......"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Riku's eyes widened slightly. He had heard of Terra before, from King mickey in fact. He'd mentioned him a few times on their travels but never really elaborated on who he was. He remained silent, waiting for Sephiroth to go on as he listened attentively. this was going to be interesting he could tell and it would answer some of the questions he had about King mickey.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Sephiroth then tilted his head down

"he was a fool.... he carried such power but did not use it correctly. So I aproached him.. And asked him to come into the darkness and claim true power. But he refused. Only because of this little mouse. I don't recall his name. He was to weak to remember I beat him easily. But terra..... was more powerful than I had thought. When all was said and done I beat both of them."

He then gets off of the piller

"And I never saw either of them again..... but I heard terra found others 2 fallow him.... and then they dispursed. Im out looking for all of them... and I heard terra slept deep inside this lab at the bottom of this mansion..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 pm

[-sorry about being so late >_< I havent been able to get on for longer than five minutes in the past three days and before had finals. I'm so sorry-]

Riku's aquamarine eyes widened upon hearing what the silver haired man had to say.

'Terra's.......here?' he thought in bewilderment. It didnt seem possible that the keyblade wielder would be there not when it was already home to the keyblade master. Riku new one thing though, he couldnt allow Sephiroth to enter and search for Terra. It would mean coming across Sora in his vulnerable state and the silver haired teen was unsure of what Sephiroth would do to him but he didnt want to find out. He felt also a sense of purpose rise up within him as well as a need to defend those he cared about.

"You cant pass. I wont allow it." He stated firmly settling once more into an alert fighting stance. He needed to win, had to win for Sora's good.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm

sephiroth stared into the eyes of the young boy

"well you are no match for me.... your not a true keyblade master.... and i sence two other powers.... both keyblade masters......"

he then started walking towards riku
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Riku grit his teeth lightly at the others words. 'not a true keyblade master...' he knew it was true but still it annoyed him. He watched as Sephiroth came towards him knowing he would have to fight again "they're none of your business!" he shouted launching at sephiroth way to dawn slashing through the air
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm

sephiroth smirks and watches as riku lunges at him

"i already told you thats not gonna work"

he then dissapears as riku slashes with way to dawn.

"now lets see how you handle this...."

sephiroth then appears behind him and draws his sword

"Sin Harvest!"

sephiroth unleashes a series of fast sword slashes at riku.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 am

{randomly walks in}
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 am

As Riku landed on his feet his eyes widened, senses on high alert as Sephiroth unleashed the rapid attacks towards his back. The silver haired teen spun on his heel blocking as best as he could manage with way to dawn. A few got through slashing his cloak and catching his shoulder drawing blood but luckily it wasn't his sword arm that had been injured. Riku grit his teeth in frustration hating that he'd been put on the defense against this man. I need to protect Sora! He thought the feeling of Sephiroth's sword continually against his starting to jar his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: