Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Interesting encounter Empty
PostSubject: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Riku sat at a booth in the back of the restaurant, looking the menu over with a lazy expression on his normally emotionless face. It was one of those days for him where he felt like he just didnt want to bother with anything or do anything. Not wanting to make himself dinner that night (since there wasnt much to make) he'd decided to go out to one of the restaurants that had opened near his house. So far there was a small crowd of people that had gathered there to eat but nothing of interest to him.

The menu in itself was an odd thing, with several options of things he'd never heard of. The soft sound of footsteps coming to a halt caught his attention as he glanced up seeing the waitress there, her pen poised on the paper to write

"what can I get you?" she asked, the faintest blush tinting her tan cheeks. He mentally rolled his eyes at this, by now he thought he'd be used to this sort of reaction from the girls around him but frankly he wasnt.

"Just...a chai tea please." He responded handing her the menu. She nodded, writing it down before taking the menu and shooting him a smile than walking off. He sighed softly to himself, running a hand through his silver bangs as he switched from pondering what it was that girls found so attractive about him to watching the crowd around him. Everyone was caught up in their own events, some talking animatedly to one another, others conversing softly as not to be heard. he found it immensely interesting how people reacted in certain settings and around different people but at the moment it wasnt so interesting to him.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"I am so hungry!" Axel complained as he sat at the table alone. (wearing normal clothes ^^)
"Where is the waitress?" Axel was being extremely impatient and this was the first time he had money in a while. Ever since he quit the organization he became a heartless exterminator. He would travel to different towns and destroy the heartless. But business has been extremely slow for him. So he usually didn't have money on him... so he would just put it on his tab.
Axel sat still for a moment as he sensed a familiar aura close in towards him. -Riku?- Axel thought for a second, he slowly turned around seeing Riku's silver hair, only feet away. -What is he doing here?-

Axel slowly got up and stood behind Riku. "Hey, long time no see... Riku" Axel smiled waiting for Riku's response
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 am

Riku turned slightly, glancing at Axel over his shoulder. His silver bangs fell more in his face at the slight tilting of his head, seeming the cover his aquamarine eyes from view momentarily

"Axel.." Riku said in turn as he shifted his position so that he could sit facing the red head. it was more comfortable for him that way. The silver haired teen didnt care to keep anyone at his back whether they said they were friend or not. Sora was another story but than again the small burnett was the only person Riku really trusted. He looked the former organization XIII member over briefly before his gaze flicked up to meet Axel's emerald ones.

"What brings 'you' here?" He asked, his tone seem not to care but there was a hidden under tone there. It wasnt sure by his tone if he was pleased to see Axel, annoyed or just indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Axel gave a welcoming smile. "Come on buddy, you can smile at least once!" Axel chuckled. "I came here to eat... why are you here?" Axel walked over to the empty chair at the table.

Axel looked towards the waitress who was standing there. "I'll have my usual... of course on his tab." ^_^

Axel looked over at Riku who was obviously annoyed
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm

[-into using the large font now are we Axel XP-]

Riku watched Axel as he strolled around his table, helping himself to the seat across from him. That leisurely/cocky way that Axel handled everything seemed to get on Riku's nerve. His eyes widened slightly as he heard Axel's comment to the waitress and watched her walk away before turning his gaze on the red-head, fixing him with a even glare

"Why do I have to pay for you. you weren't invited to eat with me." He said leaning forwards lightly on the table in Axel's direction. He'd forgotten what a handful and nuisance the pyro could be. Just than the waitress from before returned with his tea but as she was walking towards him she tripped, her foot catching on a snag in the flooring. She stumbled the content of the cup she was carrying splashing out and hitting Riku. It soaked into his silver hair, giving it a almost bronze glow. He sighed, resting his face in one hand as he continued to lean on the table. 'Its..just...not my day...is it?' he thought as he listened to the girl babble over and over how sorry she was.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm

[HAHAHAHAHAH very funny... yeah i like this rp! ^^]

Axel watched wide eyed as the waitress spilt Riku's chai tea all over his head. "Pfffft! AHahahahahhahahahahhahahaha" Axel started laughing uncontrollably. He stood up and grabbed the napkin from the table and began wiping Riku's face and hair off.

"Oh man that was hilarious" Axel was still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Riku pulled back almost violently from Axel, surprised at the others attempt to help clean him up. It wasnt so much that he was trying to help but the fact that Axel was touching him. "Dont touch me!" He almost shouted, pulling away completely from Axel. He stared at him through his dripping bangs before turning and walking away quickly towards the bathroom. He could clean himself up. The waitress blinked looking from Riku's retreating form to Axel with a puzzled look.

Once in the bathroom Riku went over to the sink grabbing a handful of paper towels out of the dispenser. He leaned over as he turned the faucet on, allowing the cool water to run over his sticky hair. He frowned, noting the way his hair was getting tangled from the sticky substance that coated it. The silver haired teen sight softly working harder at it to get his hair clean. He felt slightly bad for snapping at Axel when he was only trying to help but that had been his first initial reaction to the sudden contact. Riku had never liked being touched unless he allowed it. As with almost everything he was beginning to notice he didnt mind at all with Sora it was just other people that bothered him. The sound of the water running and gurgling down the drain along with his breathing were the only noise evident at the moment as he washed his hair in silence, pondering.

'I'll have to....apologize' he realized sighing softly once more. he had never been one for apologizing. It for some reason was difficult for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:31 pm

[ sad you...yelled at meh!!! *starts to cry a lot! lol]

Axel stood still confused. - Why did he snap at me? It's not like I would hurt him...- The waitress stared at Axel for a little longer. "Sir? I'm soooo sorry for spilling tea on your co-worker!" The girl continued to bow.

"Co...Co-worker?" Axel was now really confused, and a bit curious to what the girl was telling him.

"Un... you two are models aren't you?" The girl blushed slightly as she bowed again. "sumimasen meishi! Ano...kyou... shinpitsu......nanibun.....kyou....ano...foto....nanibun? ( I'm sorry Celebrity! Um... and....autograph....please....and...um....a photo..... please?)

Axel stood there dumbfounded. He smiled a very cute modest smile. "Of course. In a minute Ok?" Axel quickly walked into the restroom (is it public or private???)

"You know... I'm not the same person as I used to be... you know... in the organization. I'm different, I changed."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 pm

[-public lol and models? XD funny-]

Riku shut the faucet off as he paused ringing his hair out so that it was only damp. He straightened not looking directly at Axel. "It's..not you." He said gritting his teeth slightly as he prepared himself. He sighed mentally...here goes.

"I'm...sorry..I yelled at you." He apologized looking at the pyro for a brief moment than turning his gaze away as though he was embarrassed. His damp hair hung lightly in his face, but he didn't bother to move it aside.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Axel had never really was in this type of situation before .He was the kind of person who joked around a lot. Axel knew Riku wasn't great at apologize. Axel completely understood where Riku was coming from. He smiled at Riku not knowing what to do. Just hoping he was doing the right thing.

Axel had never been the good guy, and not only Riku had to get over that, so did Axel. -Being good is hard....-

"Do you wanna go back out there? The food is on the waitress! ^^ She thinks we're models. So don't ruin this... I'm hungry, and I've got no money..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Riku proceeded to try and completely dry his hair with some paper towels as he looked at the red haired man.
'models?' he thought wondering where they had come up with that one. He paused for a moment to consider before tossing the crumpled towels into the trash and walking towards the door, hands in his pockets.

"Alright.." He said not really wanting to have a young girl pay for his meal. He'd pay her back but knew that Axel was content to allow her to pay for him. He glanced at the pyro out of the corner of his eye than shook his head with a light smile before exiting the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:46 pm

(After they already sat down)

"I will have Beef Shabu, sticky rice, some clam soup, Oh and chai tea please!" Axel smiled sweetly at the waitress. -Hey she is pretty cute- Axel got closer to her looking into her eyes. The girl blushed as she took there menus and left. You could hear her in the back squealing with some of the other waitress fan girls.

"So... what are you doing here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:09 am

Riku sat back in his seat, slouching slightly as he sighed lightly from the squealing coming from the back. He noticed the waitress failed to get his order or even as what he wanted because she was so thrilled out by Axel staring into her eyes. He turned his attention on the red head, resting his arm on the table as he propped his face on it, hand against his cheek.

"Just trying to get away, try something new.." He answered matter of fact his gaze never leaving Axel.

"What brings you here...is more of the question." He said by way of asking. The squealing by now had quieted down much to his relief.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 pm

"What am I doing here? I'm here for a job. I got a call from someone to come here and take care of some business."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

One silver brow raised in question as Riku studied the red haired man before him "Job as in...heartless?" He inquired visibly lowering his voice at the heartless part. He didnt think there would be any here otherwise he'd sense them. The only darkness he could sense at the moment was his own, the miner darkness of those around him and Axel which had grown more faint than the first time he'd met the pyro
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

"Well not exactly heartless." Axel said avoiding Riku"s eyes. "It's more of... a different line of work." He said taking a bite of the fresh food that just arrived at their table. Axel was hiding something from Riku, he didn't want Riku to know.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 pm

The silver haired teens eyes narrowed lightly at Axel's response obviously sensing there was more hidden behind those words. The red head was purposely keeping something from him, avoiding it actually and that bothered him. He watched as Axel bit into the food that had arrived. He likewise picked up his tea, rubbing his hands along the mug before sipping at it lightly all the while staring into the brown liquid. "Tell me...what line of work? If not the heartless than what?" he inquired his voice holding a hint of no nonsenses to it as he peered up at Axel from the warm drink.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Axel sat still for a moment chewing his food. After he finished chewing he looked down avoiding Riku's eyes. "I'm a... well, people hire me to take care of the darkness in peoples hearts." He continued to look away taking another bite of his meat. He was still avoiding the question, it's not like he was going to tell Riku that he was hired to kill somebody in this town. Axel knew better to not get on Riku's bad side.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 am

'Take care of the darkness in peoples hearts?' Riku thought staring now at the other man like he was insane. There was no permanent way to remove the darkness in another person hear that he knew of and the effects of that.....he couldnt say. Everyone's heart exempting the princesses of heart had darkness in their hearts so of course Axel would have a thriving business but still.....

Also the way the red head avoided eye contact and the direct question sent a tingle of foreboding down Riku's spine. His sharp senses could pick up that something wasnt right here, something was off defiantly.

""How?" The question left his lips before he was aware that he'd thought it. "Tell me how....you do this?" He asked noting the way his voice tightened. He wasnt mad just cautious of what the other was doing. It could go wrong on so many levels that the thought made Riku very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Axel stared down at his plate of food. It's not like he could just say, 'I'm an assassin, I demolish the people with traces of darkness still vacant in their hearts.' he just continued to stay silent. It took him a minute before he decided to answer Riku's question. He could sense Riku's uneasiness, which made him cautious as well. Axel stared into Riku's aquamarine orbs, a frown was visible on his face. "I kill the carriers who still carry darkness in their hearts." he finally said keeping his tone lower than usual. He didn't want to cause a chain of fright around the restaurant.

Now Axel didn't know what was going to happen, which made him excited. Axel was a spur of the moment kind of guy, and he didn't like things to be planned out. It was a good and bad attribute to have for him. So he just stared blankly at Riku awaiting his response. "Riku, it's needed in our worlds, if I let the humans with Darkness in their hearts live... They could become another Xemnas. I'm just keeping our worlds simple and clean. A sanctuary for all creatures alike." he gave Riku a slight smile, hoping he would agree.

haha Okay so Riku I am really proud of the fact that I put Kingdom Hearts theme songs in my response. lol Simple and Clean, and Sanctuary!!!!! *feels proud* anyways SOH CAH TOA.... xD
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

[-haha he's mad now XP-]

The silver haired teen stared at Axel, disbelief glowing in his aquamarine eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Didn't Axel realize that there wasnt a single person in the world except for the seven princess of heart that held no darkness in their hearts. If Axel was to do as he said than that would mean killing everyone in every world except for the seven princesses.

"There's nothing simple and clean about it!" Riku said the realization making him angery. Who was Axel to play "god" and kill those who had darkness in their hearts. Did he truelly understand to what extent that ment. Aquamarine eyes narrowed as Riku glared at the Red head sitting across from him.

"If you're going to kill people with darkness in their hearts than you might as well begin with me." he stated in almost a growl rising from his seat. he didnt care that people were staring at them, looks of curiosity, judgment and concern directed at them. None of that mattered at the moment. he had to make Axel see that what he was doing wasnt right at all. If they had been any other place that wasnt public Riku would have summoned Way to Dawn then and there to add to his point but he couldnt. He pointed at his chest focusing Axel once more with his glare

"I have the most darkness in my heart of anyone here. Are you doing to cut me down?" he challenged, anger making his aquamarine eyes seem to glow
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Axel stared blankly in disbelief, why would Riku defend these people? His eyes flickered with interest when he heard the challenge. Axel smiled his trademark smile. "You haven't changed Riku, not one bit." He put his fork down, And stood up matching the height of the boy in front of him. "How about we take this somewhere private, eh? You don't want people witnessing our power do you?" He whispered.

Whispers echoed through the silent restaurant. Everybody was quiet not moving a muscle. Axel shifted his eyes over to the waitress. He reached into his pocket and through some coins at her. "We'll be taking this to go." He began walking away, waiting for Riku to follow him.

Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Riku hesitated for a moment as he watched the red-head walk away towards the door. People where whispering, all attention focused on them and suddenly Riku felt un-comfortable.

He'd never liked a lot of attention and this happened to be to much. Somewhat reluctant he followed Axel out, shoving his hands into his pockets. His whole body was tense, as he realized just how angery the chakram user had made him.

Exiting the restaurant, Riku sheilded his eyes from the bright blaze of the sun. Aquamarine eyes swept the area after having adjusted noticing Axel standing not far off. He approached the red head, caution in his steps.

Who knew what Axel would do now that they were outside. Still it wasnt the best place for a display of their skills seeing as there were shops and other restaurants around them with spectators. He knew that most likely if they caused a scene here there would be consequences for it later.

Fixing the other man with a minimul glare Riku paused a few feet in front of him, eyes not leaving the other

"Well we're outside." He commented, his tone sounding rather clipped but he'd managed to get back his demear.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Axel knew how angry the Silver haired Teen was. "Just follow me." He said in an annoyed voice. Axel led them past some shops, and cafe's until they reached a huge fountain in the middle of the square.

He turned left leading them now into a dark alley way. He paused noticing that Riku was uncertain about following him into the alley. I mean who in their right mind would follow some creeper into a dark alley way. (heheheh anyways...)

"Coming Riku?" He asked sort of in a pressuring way. He turned his body walking into the dark street. Riku followed him and Axel turned towards Riku once again. "I can't believe your forcing me to do this............" he complained as he closed his eyes.

"I don't exactly like resorting to darkness anymore... but if you want your answer, then so be it." A dark aura spiraled down Axel's arm branching off his hand creating a darkness portal. "Man I hate these things..." he whined as he began walking into the cloud of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Riku watched as the redhead made a portal of darkness, the darkness hitting him and crawling through his senses before the portal even appeared. Axel seemed so against using it yet he had to.....what? show Riku something.

He crossed his arms aquamarine eyes narrowing slightly as he watched the other go to enter the inky portal. The silver haired teen had gotten his anger under control and woulndt snap again, he was sure of that, especialy around the chakram user.

"Axel...I swear if this is a trap...." Riku let the sentence hang in the air threatingly as he glowered slightly at the taller male. He didn't trust Axel in the least at the moment, especially with darkness so close at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting encounter   Interesting encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next