Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stray Kaiyo 83

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

[For Kaiyo]

Roxas cracked open a blue orb and sat up in his bed, stretching. It was pretty early in the morning, the sun was still low and the birds hadn't come out yet. He had woken up becasue of a certain noise comeing from downstairs. It was strange but he decided to put it to the back of his mind and get up now anyways.

--

After reachign the bottom of the stairs in his pajamas, the blond went headed to the kitchen. The strange noise was still there, and a bit louder now. It paused for a second as Roxas opened the fridge to grab the carton of milk and started to drink. The noise sounded again and was pretty loud this time...so Roxas got a little annoyed and triedf to figure out what it was.
Sounded like... a bird?
No.
Maybe...a car?
Nope.
Scratching?

The blue eyed boy placed the carton of milk on the side and left the fridge open as he walked oer to his front door, opening it.

"...Huh?" In front of him stood a small girl, lookign around 11-12 years old. There ws somethign weird about her..she had Ears.
Not normal Ears..
Cat Ears.
And was that a tail?
Roxas stared at the girl, raising an eyebrow. She looked at him and he looked at her. The "noise" had stopped, so it must have been her. Roxas looked dow and sw that she had made a few scratch marks in the door, what did she want?

"Uhhhm...hi?" He didn't really know what to say...was she even real?
The strange girl leaned to the side and looked through Roxas' house, to his kitchen where the carton of milk had been placed and smiled.
She pushed her way past Roxas and walked right on through, a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye.
Roxas blinked and followed her.
"Hey, littl girl. you know you cant just walk into people's houses like that. Where's you parents?" The girl ignored Roxas and tried to stretch up, reachign for tehmilk but was too short to get it.

Roxas raised his eyebrwo again and sighed.
"You want milk?" He took the carton and gve itto the girl "Fine, you can have some...but then you have to go, okay?"
The girl looked cofused...not taking the carton an instead, just looking up at Roxas with curious eyes.
"Milk...you wanted it? Take it, it's alright." He said, not interiely sure why he had let this starage child into his house.
"What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:: Kaiyo Hana
Side:: undecided

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm

(*Suki desu Roxy kun ^-^)

Kaiyo glanced once more from the enticing carton of milk to the curious blond haired boy standing before her. He had blond hair that was a mess of spikes seeming to go in one direction than continue off in another. The color of his hair wasnt quite gold or yellow but seemingly a color in between with a bit of brown mixed in. As he told her to take it, the silky liquid sloshed within the carton, catching her attention. Both ears perked up slightly and her tail swished to one side but other than that she showed little interest in the milk. She was more interested in Roxas as it was.

"Ano...Kaiyo.." She answered after a moment as if she'd just realized he was asking her name. She smiled slightly, a faint flush coming to her face as his words from before registered. She hadnt ment to be rude by coming into his house without asking but at times her large curiousity got the best of her and she couldnt control it. She clasped her hands behind her as she walked slowly around Roxas, peering at him one way than the next, taking in his features. Her lavender orbs blinked lightly up as him as she came to pause in front of him once more.

"**Aniki? you live here alone?" she asked bringing one hand up to her mouth, one ear lowering slightly so that it was almost flat against her head.

(translation)
*I like it

**means big brother as in someone you look up to
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:21 pm

[Eww..Typos on my behalf..Sorry ^^''']

"Uhm...No...My parents are...away." There was a cold silence where both seemed to know not to speak. Roxas lowered his head and looked at the floor. After a few seconds, he remebered where he was and who he was with and raised his head again, looking at the neko in front of him.
"So Kaiyo? Where are your parents? And why are you walking around outside to early?" He noticed Kaiyo showed little/no interest in the milk and so offered to take it out of her hands, placing it back on teh side and returnig his attention back to her.

[Short - but that's because I think we should get a lconversation between the two going on here ^^]
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:25 pm

(O-kay ^^)

Kaiyo shifted slightly, moving her weight from one foot to the next as Roxas told her that his parents were away...It seemed like a tense subject so she didnt ask any further on it remaining silent till he asked in turn about her parents. "Nani? ...oh I don't know." She admited with a slight bob of her head as she watched him set the milk carton back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Roxas raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off.
"Well...you can stay here if you want..are you hungry?" The blond looked around and took a step towards the kitchen door.
"I'll...just go get dressed...don't come upstairs okay?" Kaiyo nodded and continuied doing her on thing as Roxas blinked and turned to walk up the stairs.

--

Moments later, the 15 year old ame back downstairs wearing his usual attire and found Kaiyo maing herself at home on his couch.
"Uhm..I called my friend, Namine. She'll be over to...see you I guess." Roxas turned to the kitchen and went to get somethign from teh fridge to eat for breakfast, he stopped and realized that he had barely anything in there, or the cupboards. He sighed ad shut them, turning back to kaiyo in teh livigin room.
"I'll have to go shopping today..."

--

There was a knock at the door and Roxas answered while kaiyo stayed sat on the couch. Namine stood int eh doorway with a smile on her face and Roxas welcomed her in.
"That's her." He said, gesturing to Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Namine was sitting on the couch when she got the call from Roxas, who was inviting her over. She said "Okay" and left the house, taking the semi-long walk to Roxas's house. She didn't mind walking, it gave her the time to think if she needed it. Around ten minutes later, she reached Roxas's house, holding up a hand to knock on the door. She leaned against the door, spacing out a little as she waited for Roxas to let her inside. He opened the door and she stood up straight again. "Hey, Roxas." She said, smiling at him. He motioned toward Kaiyo, and she smiled at the younger girl, taking in the ears and tail. "Wow.." She said quietly, moving closer to Kaiyo. "Hey, sweetie, what's your name?" she asked, kneeling down to the younger girl's level. She had always gotten along well with kids.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Kaiyo sat with her hands on her lap and her ears down lightly. She thought she was in trouble with Roxas for coming into is house wihout asking and for other things that she didnt remember. She stared up at Namine, Lavender orbs wide as she blinked slightly "H-hello." she greeted back dazzled by how pretty Namine was. She realized she was staring and looked down, blushing slightly "Ano....gomen Nii-chan." She said fidgiting lightly in her seat as she thought for a moment. She than remember that Namine had asked her name "Its....Kaiyo Hana nii-chan." She told her looking up slightly at her though she was still emberassed. she glanced side long over at Roxas just to see what he was doing since he hadnt said anything up to this point. Flicking her tail into her lap she gripped it lightly, holding it as she waited for one or the other to speak.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am

[Sorry Guys this probably wont be long...I feel really sick and dizzy TT-TT]

Roxas leaned up against the banister leading upstairs and looked at Kaiyo with curious eyes. He wanted to know how or why she had those ears and that tail. She had not said anything about where she liveed or where she wanted Roxas to take her, either. She seemed shy and almost nervous. Though she was polite and didn't look like she was going to be a fuss, not to mention she was unbelievably cute. Namine smiled and started a conversation with the girl as Roxas watched.
"Uhm...Kaiyo are you hungry?" He asked, standing upright and walking towards the kitchen. "Nami, do you want to stay here with Kaiyo?" The blond always called Nami that, ever since they were kids. He had made up that name for her and always acted as a brother to her, like she acted as a sister. Kaiyo watched Roxas as he walked into the kitchen, as if she was facinated with him or something and even turned round in her seat to follow him with her eyes.
Roxas looked around for any loose change and grabbed a few 'munny' he found on the counter, dropping it in his pocket.
"I'm just going out to get some food, I'll be back soon." He said, puttig his trainers on by the door and opening the door, looking back at the couch and seeing just Namine.
"Kaiyo?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Here!" Kaiyo's voice chirped from behind him and Roxas jumped. The girl had a small smile across her face and a slight red tint to her cheeks. The blue eyed boy scratched the back of his head and looked at her, then back at Namine.
"You wanna come with me?" He asked, smiling slightly as well.

[Sorry if it was rubbish guys..TT~TT]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:15 pm

[sorry guys >.< i forgot to join lol i will soon!]
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

(Ita! its not so good ne? >-<)

Kaiyo nodded her head vigorously though there was that still ever present pink tint to her cheeks. She unconsciously intertwined her fingers into the bottom edge of her shirt, holding onto it tightly as she brought one hand up, covering her mouth in an almost shy manner. "Pwease nii-san?" she asked looking up at him hopefully as her ears twitched in a cute manner befitting her mood. Her violet orbs seemed to sparkle brightly in an almost puppy dog pout except for the fact that she was a kitty. She couldn't explain why she latched onto Roxas the way she did but she felt a connection to Roxas like a new born chiky does with the first person it sees.

(gomen short ^-^')
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 am

[Awh ^ __ ^ You're doing what I hoped you would do >3]

Roxas looked across the room at Namine and then back down at Kaiyo.
"Sure!" He said with a smile. The blond scratched the back of his head almost nervously and then lowered his hand, ruffling Kaiyo's hair the way a big brother would. He then opened the door and slipped on a pair of trainers. (Have I already said that? O.o)
"Nami, you coming?" He asked, almost forgetting the other girl was there. Namine blinked and looked at Roxas.

[Short..but I don't know what Nami wants to do DX]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray Kaiyo 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Kaiyo 83   Stray Kaiyo 83 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Kaiyo 83
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Destiny Island-
Jump to: