Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skateboarding really isn't my thing.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Skateboarding really isn't my thing. Empty
PostSubject: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

[Random RP with Namine and Roxas and it will NOT epically phail lol]

Sora was walking down the streets of Twilight town searching for Roxas or Namine, or any sign of a friend. He was SO bored. It was summer time and he was on his vacation. He decided to visit Twilight Town.See some of his old friends again. He passed the Usual place to check and see if Roxas was there but he wasnt. He let out a sigh slumping down the brick wall into a sitting position. It was really frustrating, finding an empty town like this. He glanced over to his left finding Roxas's skate board. He always found that "thing" on wheels scary. He could never seem to keep his balance on it. Whenever he road on it with Roxas, it always made him feel sick to his stomach. But Roxas always wanted him to practice on it. Why not give it a try?.

After thinking it over, he finally decided to practice on it. He stood up walking over to the skate board, picking it up. Just for fun and entertainment, he spun the little wheels with his hand, which he found surprisingly entertaining. Then he set it down, placing one foot on the top. He took a deep breath, pushing his other foot behind him very slowly. It worked! Im not falling! He thought happily going REALLY slowly. But suddenly...there was a hill. That went...Downwards. His eyes widened quickly trying to stop but it was already going too fast! He couldnt get off or anything. At the end of the hill was a WALL. Could it get any worse?? His foot skidded on the cement, slowing it down alot more. But it didnt quite work. He wasnt fast enough. Before he could do anything else...his face and body met the wall, making him collapse on the ground. His nose started to bleed, including his forehead and his knee. And it become one of the most worst headaches..he'd ever had. He got a slight concussion and couldnt remember where he was or what he was doing there. "W-where am I?" He said slightly dizzy, still laying flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm

[YEAH That's What You Get For Stealing My PIGGIN SkateBoard D8
Roxas came around a corner, on his own and headig towards the Usual Spot to maybe have a nap on teh couch there but stopped in his tracks when he saw Sora on the floor.
"Uhm...Sora?" The blond blinked and ran towards his friend. "What the heck are you doing on the floor?...And Why are you bleeding?" Roxas then turned his attention to his skateboard that what on the floor, two wheels had come off and it had snapped in half. He was in the process of helping Sora up but gasped and let go of Sora, running over to his skaeboard and letting Sora fall back down again. [>3]
"No! What did you do??"

[OKAY HOLD IT!! I can't take it - I'm Rping in first person D<]

I bent down and picked up WHAT REMAINED of my skateboard in my hands, glaring at Sora, to my left.
"Awh...Sora..If you know you're crap, why do you even bother trying?" I said with a sigh and stood, picking up all the pieces and going to help Sora up for a second time. I thougth I'd better take him to fix his cut and try to find some tape to stick together my skateboard in the Usualy Spot, so I helped him in.

Last edited by Roxy on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:14 pm

[O.o...Wow.]

I heard Roxas talking as I walked around the corner. I saw Sora on the ground and Roxas holding a broken skateboard. "Um..What happened?" I stood next to Roxas, putting one arm around Sora to help Roxas support him. "Do I even want to know..?" I said quietly, starting to walk so we could help Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:17 pm

The blood from Sora's forehead started to trickle down his cheek, as his bloody nose ran down his mouth. "W-who are you?" He asked in confusion trying to pull away from their grasp. "I-i dont know you.. what are you doing?" He asked again with an annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 pm

[BAHA!! Raaaaaap time XDD...-stops laughing- -.- No, Sora...silly person.]

Roxas blinked and stood back, avoiding getting hit from the...seemingly confused Sora.
"Uh...Sora?" He said, blinking and edgi closer, not wanting to agitate him. "Uh..you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:27 pm

I looked at Sora, kind of confused.. "Uh..Maybe he hit his head." I shrugged and moved a little closer, "Do you remember anything?" I asked, looking him over once to make sure nothing was broken.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Sora rubbed his injured head with a wince as he glanced back and fourth at Namine and Roxy. "I-i cant remember...And yes im fine.. Who are you people? Please just go away..I dont know you.." He said once again.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

[Uhm...WHY SO SHORT?? You people are dead inside..DX]

Roxas [NOT ROXY, SORA] rubbed his arm nervously and looked at Namine, shrugging.
"Uh...okay, quit playing around, Sora... This isn't going to get you out of what you did to Roxy jr.!" Roxas pointed to his skateboard and frowned at Sora..

[..R.I.P Roxy jr...I've gone insane...FORGOT ROXAS SAID THAT! D8!!]

Last edited by Roxy on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 pm

I looked at Sora. "You don't remember? Anything?" I looked at Roxas then back to Sora. "Oh..not good.." I sighed. "Sora, I'm Namine...Will you let me help you?" [gah..short..]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Sora gave an awkward smile to Roxas like he was crazy then smiled normally at Namine. "Uuhh.... if you really want to.." He said rubbing his sore head, tripping slightly from dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 am

[D8< YES Shortness -humpf- -_-''' =O I'm going to go for a different color this time..Cus I... Am Hardcore...]

I sighed ans walked over to a small cabanet that Ollette had filled to the brim with First Aid stuff. [Blegh, Ollette]
There was a small strip of cloth Namine could use as a bandage and a plaster, if that helped any. Most of them had been used for me and Hayner, struggling, in the past.
I closed the cabenet door and carried the plaster/bandage thing over to Namine and gave them to her, watching her as she wrapped it around Sora's head. Then I concetrated on Sora's expression, he clearly did not look like he had a clue where he was...and that can't be good to hear, right? O.o

[People, do it LONGER or I will eat you -_-]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:31 am

[-hope you dont mind if I join in on this one ^^ also whats so....great about roleplaying in first person? I'm just wondering ^-^-]

A familiar figured walked towards the usual place at a steady pace. Riku glanced around him wondering why it seemed so quiet at the usual place and why he didnt see either Sora or Roxas around. He knew Sora was going to hopefully meet Roxas at the usual place but he wasnt sure that he actually had found the blond.

'Maybe he wasn't here and he went home?' Riku considered as he got closer. His steps were light and even hardly making a sound as he finally reached the usual places entrance. Now he could hear voices from within. He listened for a moment pinpointing Namine's sweet voice and Roxas usual one. He smiled lightly to himself as he pulled one hand out of his pocket. So they are here. he thought, well at least Namine and Roxas were....and so was Sora. Riku could sense his small burnett friend and that was all he needed. He didnt need to hear his voice to know he was inside with the other two. He lifted his fist knocking slightly on the frame as he leaned against it peering in

"Knock knock." He called to see if they would answer. He didnt want to go in though till Roxas said so. It was sort of his own preference since the usual place belonged to Roxas and his friends. Riku felt like he'd be intruding if he went in without the others consent.

[-Sorry I didnt have time to make it longer. I have class....-]
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 am

I smiled at Roxas and took the bandage from Roxas, wrapping it around Sora's head gently, so I wouldn't hurt him. I knelt down in front of him, "Sora? Do you remember anything?" I looked him over once more to make sure he wasn't hurt anywhere else, then looked over to the entrance hearing a knock, followed by Riku's voice. "Hi, Riku.." I said, standing up and smiling.

Last edited by Namine on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 am

Sora could still see two Namines in front of him from the dizzyness as he tryed to shake his head. "N-no..I dont remember anything..I dont even know who you people are.." he said once again looking up at Riku confusingly. "I-i dont know...any of you.."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm

[-sorry short again >_<-]

Riku offered Namine a light smile as he straightened "Hello Namine." He greeted back before turning his attention to the confused burnett. One silver brow went up in question as he placed his hands back within the depths of his pockets, "Whats going on?" He inquired, looking from one to the other of the three in the room. He could clearly tell something had happened to Sora, seeing as he was bandaged up and Namine was holding more bandages in her small hands. Slight worry sparked in the depths of his aquamarine eyes and though he would have preferred not to he entered the usual place without waiting for Roxas's consent. A few quick strides and he'd reached where Sora was sitting as he paused over him looking down on his confused friend. He studied him for a moment before turning his attention towards Namine "What happened?" he asked, a concerned edge to his usually quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:12 pm

I bit down hard on my lip. "Oh, no.."I mumbled, when Sora said he didn't remember ANYTHING. I sighed and looked over at Riku as he stood up straight. I looked away as he asked what happened the first time, at Sora, looking him over again. "Does anywhere else hurt, Sora?" I asked. When Riku walked over to them, I took a few steps back. "U-um..He fell..off a skateboard..He..he forgot everyone." I looked a little sad by this, but I quickly hid the expression. "I..I came after he fell and brought him here with Roxas.."
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:22 am

[Roxas = <3...just saying ^^ and something needs to happen )8< so...~ >3]

I glanced at Riku, next to Namine and then back at Sora. The fact that he entered didn't bother me, Namine did kind of give him permission. And I was more concerened with Sora right now. Sora was the type of person to joke around but not to this exent.
I didn't want to touch him, but needed his attention.
"Sora? Do you remember Riku?" I asked, knowing that Sora and Riku were friends on Destiny islands, Long before they met me and Namine, here.

[Don't tell me I need to merge with Sora becuase he fell off a piggin' skateboard to get his memories back XD THE ABUSE DX lol]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 pm

All Sora could really remember was...was...nothing. He stared at Riku for a moment feeling like he knew him but he couldn't recall. "N-no....I dont...Sorry" He said not looking at anyone in the room except the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Riku sighed as he saw Sora's response. He knew he was going to say that and apologize even before the words had left his mouth. Memory loss or no Riku didn't feel it was right for Sora to be so down. He knelt beside Sora, careful of his injured head and placed his hand on the others head. Ruffling Sora's soft brown locks around lightly he offered a slight smile "Try to remember soon..." He said, keeping his tone low and soft as to not seem like he was condemning Sora or to make him feel bad. He leaned closer so just Sora could here him, his breath right against Sora's ear "Though you may forget your hear will always remember." He told him giving his hair one last ruffle before standing and turning to Namine, "Thank you for looking after him. And you too Roxas." He said nodding lightly in the blonds direction.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:24 pm

[Lol at Riku's "Subtle Little Hint" for me to respond...XDD]

Roxas watched as Riku got close to Sora and spoke in that way that only Riku could speak. he had a naturally calm and cool voice but when he used it, he could make anybody feel sleepy ((I'm NOT saying that as in a boring way...I mean as in a nice way >.< haha)) It got on Roxas' nerves...how Riku could be so calm in a time like this.
"Would you two get a room?" He said under his breath as he turned for teh exit, pulling across the cloth ((..O.o??)) that blocked the doorway and letting it fall back into place as he left the Usual Spot.
((BAHA USUALLY SPOT ..XDD -that actually made me laugh-))

The blond put his hands in his pockets casually and looked around, a slight frown across his brow and half-lidded eyes. He was bored. And Sora would be fine with RIKU...he always was, so why should Roxas waste his time worrying?

[My sprinkles...are gone...TT~TT!! DX]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Namine smiled sadly at Riku. "He'll be okay, right?" she asked, looking from Sora to Riku. "..Roxas?" she asked, as he said something and left the Usual Spot. "Umm.." She said, biting her lip, not sure if she should follow him. She was really worried about Sora, and didn't want to leave, but now that Roxas had left, she was worried about him too. She stood there, confused, looking from the exit, to Riku, to Sora, and then back again.

[Dx]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Riku shot Roxas a look upon hearing his words before watching the blond leave the usual place. Riku wondered at this but shook his head slightly deciding to let it pass as he turned his attention back on Sora. Sora was his main concern at the moment. Namine's soft voice disturbed his mental pondering as he glanced over at her. "He will." Riku said firmly ruffling the burnett's hair lightly. "This is Stubborn headed Sora we're talking about." He stated with a soft chuckle as he let his hand fall back to his side. He noticed Namine seemed torn on whether or not to follow Roxas by the subtle way she bit her lower lip and her body leaned in the direction of the door but her feet stayed rooted to the spot she was standing in. Just by looking at her Riku could sense her worry and inner struggle. Namine...Riku thought allowing a small smile at the girl as he watched her look from him and Sora to the door than back. It was clear she wouldn't be able to make up her mind without a little help "Go Namine." He told her as he kneeled picking up Sora carefully "I can take care of Sora. See to Roxas." He smiled more fully at her though it was somewhat sad seeming "Thank you for all you're help." He said then made a mental note to thank Roxas when he saw the blond haired boy again
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:53 am

Sora's eyes widened in shock from Riku picking him up. Was he going to mug him or something?? What was he doing?! I dont know this guy! He thought glaring at Riku slightly. "L-let go of me! I dont know you!" he said struggling, trying to get out of Rikus hold.

[short again >__>]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Namine sighed as Riku said that Sora would be okay. "...I hope so..." she said quietly, looking at Sora once more, when Riku picked up Sora, who started panicking. She took a step closer, "Hey, Sora..Calm down. Riku is going to take care of you." She gave him a small smile before looking at Riku, who had told her to go after Roxas. "What...? Are you sure?" she asked, looking once more at the exit. "Don't you need help taking care of Sora?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm

[-Sorry for leaving you out Roxy >_<-]

Riku frowned lightly as Sora squirmed around in his arms trying to get down. He could clearly sense the others panic and that bothered him. He wasn't going to harm Sora, in fact it was the opposite. He wanted to help Sora but the little burnett didn't seem to understand this at the moment. Riku sighed lightly deciding he'd have to establish trust once more with Sora before the upset burnett would allow him to do anything. "Yes Namine I'm sure. I can take care of Sora." He said in response to Namine's question smiling lightly at her as he set Sora back on his feet, taking a step back. he turned his attention back to Sora, trying to think what to do to gain Sora's trust as his eyes narrowed lightly in thought. "Okay..Sora. What do you suggest we do than?" He asked giving the question a shot. It irked him to no ends how Sora seemed jumpy around him and un-trusting. It hurt truthfully but Riku would never let that show. 'Why did you have to be so careless Sora' He thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skateboarding really isn't my thing.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: