Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two "Nobodies"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Who is she?
I dunno. She doesn't talk much.
Her hair is yellow or something. Not really extrodinary.
She's ordinary.
Where did she come from?
I heard she was a ghost.
She sure acts weird.
She barely talks... her voice is like a whisper.

She's Namine. Quiet, artistic, and a little mysterious. No one really knows anything about her or where she came from. It's a little odd that she's so well known because she barely has a reputation for anything, but everyone seems to talk about her a lot. They say, she's pretty, or maybe she just hates being here. Maybe she came from somewhere far away. Maybe she's a Princess. Maybe she's from some other world.

I remember the first time I saw her. I was walking home alone, and the sky was amazing... just the best shades of orange, red, purple, and... well, if you have ever been to Twilight Town, you know the sunsets are amazing. Sometimes I lie down at Sunset Hill and just watch the sky. I was looking up at the sky when I heard some kids laughing. Looking down, I saw three kids take off, leaving a blonde hair girl kneeling on the ground picking up pictures. I ran to her side and helped her pick up some, and looked down at her. She lifted up her head, tears running down her cheek.

"Thank you," she mumbled softly, trying to not look in my eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked. She wouldn't answer. She stuffed the drawings into her book and, after thanking me again, turned and walked away, sniffling and keeping her head facing toward the ground.

I'm Roxas. I'm a nobody too.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Later Namine had gone to Sunset Hill, hopefully to get some alone time. It didn't happen often, but there were those times where she did. She sighed and leaned back against the fence, the book sitting next to her on the ground. She changed her position so she was laying on her side, and closed her eyes, eventually falling into a light sleep. No one was here, and they wouldn't notice. Most people never noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I headed home, got something to eat and did my homework, but I couldn't stop thinking about that girl and how sad she looked. Maybe I was just surprised, that's all. Back then, I wasn't so strong myself. People didn't pick on me but then again, no one noticed me at all. I hid away, and it was the best way to protection that I could find. Even though I helped that girl, goodness knew that I wouldn't have intervened. Maybe not yet. I turned off the light, pulled my blanket over my head and fell asleep listening to the sounds of the night.

The next day at school I saw her again, hiding in a small corner in the library. She was reading this time, but she had propped her sketchbook up beside her. From time to time she would smile at the story she was reading. I shook my head; why was I watching her? This was too weird. I knew I didn't have feelings for a stranger, but... it was as though I knew her from somewhere. Either way, she understood how I felt being alone. She didn't seemed to have any friends either. Looking up, she saw me just then, standing there at the shelf pretending to pick out a book. I looked away quickly, scanning the shelf with my eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her still watching me, though. I wondered if she would say anything.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Namine looked up, seeing the boy from the other day watching her. She felt a little embarrassed and relieved when he looked away. After a few more minutes, she looked back at the book. Finally she sighed and put the book away, grabbing her book and standing up, walking by Roxas. Her arm accidentally hit him. "Oh..um..I'm sorry.." she said, her face turning a little red from being embarrassed. She started walking away from him again.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:36 pm

She didn't say anything to me, and I couldn't muster up the courage to say anything to her either as she brushed past me on her way out of the library. Now that she was gone, I could relax and not worry about her anymore. But... I was sad... I guess I was hoping that she would've said something to me, even though it wouldn't have made any sense. I didn't even know her name, and she probably didn't even care to know mine. I picked up my messenger bag and began to walk out, pausing to look at some of the students at the tables. I knew their names... there was Richard, Michael, and those two boys from the island or something... newcomers. They didn't see me. I laughed quietly to myself and then walked to my next period class, taking out my materials and looking forward to the lesson. I listened to the lesson, looking around from time to time to see some of the other kids doze off to sleep. In the middle of the lesson, it happened. I heard a soft, sweet voice from in the front of the classroom.

"Um, excuse me... teacher..."

I could hardly believe it, looking up and seeing the blonde hair girl sitting in the front row of my class.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Namine looked back and saw Roxas walk in. "Ah.." She mumbled and blushed, still feeling embarrassed from walking into him. And very sorry.. She had told him she was sorry..He just hadn't said anything back. She kept her eyes focused on her desk, feeling very bad for walking into him. Maybe he was mad. Or he just didn't like her. She sighed, it wouldn't be the first time...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Was I doomed to refrain from a person who drew back as easily as I did? I didn't want it to end that way, but usually I ran away despite what I really wanted to do. It was a habit I formed, and it general made me unnoticeable. But I wonder... was I unnoticed, or did I think I was, and everyone else could see how weak I was? Either way, before I knew it, I was running towards her, extending my arm, and I could feel it now, my hand touching her shoulder and my throat completely squeezing tight. I felt my face become hot, and my mind was swarming, but I wanted to say something to her. Anything.

She turned, looking at me, startled. She was trying to smile, trying to be polite. She was scared stiff though, just as scared as I was. Her eyes gave her away. "L-lunch?" I said. She looked at me, confused. "Lunch?"

"D-do you want to -- have lunch with me? T-today?"

She looked at the floor. "I -- I can't." I sighed, looking at her. "Well... that's fine, then."

"I don't have anything to eat." She looked up, nibbling on her lip. "I'll... probably, um... do something else during lunch. I like to... sit in the library --"

"So do I." She nodded. "The library is nice..." Looking at me, she smiled. "See ya... later then, I guess." She took off running before I could say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 pm

[I'll roleplay like you, since I'm getting kind of confused.. Smile ]

I looked up from the desk, hearing someone moving towards me. I blushed once more feeling a hand on my shoulder, and looked back at the boy who had helped me. "Um..Hello.." I said quietly. I forced the nervous look off my face, putting a smile on to be polite. "Lunch...?" I repeated slowly, keeping my eyes on him. I looked down at the floor as he asked me to have lunch with him. "I-I'm sorry..I can't.." I felt really bad for turning him down. I said goodbye quickly and took off running, feeling horrible for doing that to him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:55 pm

At first, all I could do was sit around thinking about how horrible that experience had been. It stung; I always felt like I got pushed away, no matter what I did. But then something crossed my mind... it was after I walked out of the bathroom stalled and looked in the mirror, really looking at myself, when it occurred to me that the girl had the strangest look in her eyes, unlike anything else I had ever seen, like the dimmest flicker of light. I decided, as I was washing my hands, feeling the intensity pump through my body that I had to find that girl, and steal just one more look at her face. I didn't know why, and it still eludes me, but I had to see her again. Just see her, that's all. For the first time, I felt like someone had meant something to me -- whoa, okay. I splashed some water on my face, glad that there had been no one else in the bathroom even though I was mentally thinking this all in my head. I felt like if someone had seen me looking at myself in the mirror, they'd look at me, with that strange, confused look in their eyes.

Feeling a rush of hyperventilation seep through my blood, I slung my backpack back on and opened the door, nearly dashing out of the bathroom, then stopped. What on earth was I doing? I couldn't just run after her and track her down. I took my backpack off, leaning against the wall with my hand pressed against my head. I'd go somewhere else, I figured. Hide for now. But then something caught my eye, and I looked up to see her walked towards me; she had been looking at me, but she quickly looked back at the ground as she came closer to me. When she stopped in front of me, she looked back at me again. I waited to hear what she would say to me, as I dug my hands into my pocket out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 pm

[ Sorry for the long wait, Roxas.. ]

"I..I'm sorry..about the lunch thing." I said nervously, keeping my eyes on the ground. "..I feel bad.." I gave him a slightly forced smile and turned my back to him, starting to walk away to head towards the library again, still feeling bad for acting this way.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

[I'm sorry too....but it's okay, I haven't once been mad at you... ^ ^]

"No, hey, wait!" I shouted, throwing myself off the wall and grabbing her shoulder. Shuttering from the sudden reaction I let go and stumbled back, looking around and trying to avoid looking at her, wondering if I just made her upset or not. "This is.... kind of stupid," I managed to say with a laugh as I turned my head and gave her a smile. "I'm... I'm not mad at you... I think we're both just... shy or something. All I want to do is..." But it was all I could get out. I couldn't tell her that I was so anxious to get to know her because I felt like she'd understand just how I felt, because... it'd be wrong, you know? Trying to ask so much of someone. And all this seemed to make me feel even more pathetic, and I let out a laugh that startled her, because she jumped again. I stiffened.

"No hey, wait. After school. We could... go get ice cream together or something. It would be my treat!" I didn't know if she'd actually go for this, but hopefully she wouldn't get to thinking it like a date, even though I wouldn't mind calling it just that. I was more afraid of losing her again.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 pm

[Yay, I'm alive again Very Happy I hope we can continue this?]

I caught my breath and stopped when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned back and looked at him. "What is it?" I asked, wondering why he wouldn't look at me now. I felt a little bit of relief when he finally looked at me and spoke. I took a step back but once again abruptly stopped when he said wait.

"Um..Ice cream?" I said slowly, thinking about the offer for a few minutes. "Well, sure.. I guess that would be okay." I wasn't sure why he'd be asking me to hang out with him after school, it wasn't a normal thing. There were plenty of other people he could have asked, he had to have friends..right? I wasn't sure. I never really paid any attention to the other kids, they always ignored me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two "Nobodies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two "Nobodies"   Two "Nobodies" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two "Nobodies"
Page 1 of 1