Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm

squall walks around looking at all the beautiful crystals. "wow this is such a beautiful place." he sits down leaning on a crystal. "and it feels good out here. this really is a wonderful place"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Name:: Kaiyo Hana
Side:: undecided

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Kaiyo strolled not far away one hand trailing along the surface of a large crystal more than twice her own size. She paused staring up at the crystal, lavender eyes wide in wonder. "UtsukushiI*.....beautiful." She whispered, closing her eyes for a moment as she tucked her hands to her chest, resting her cheek against the cool surface of the crystal. One of her white cat ears was pressed against the smooth crystal, listening. The other one suddenly twitched as she lifted her face away turning in the direction of the sound. "hm?" she said softly as her ears once again picked up the distinct sound of someone talking. They flickered, one remaining up while the other down as she tilted her head lightly to one side, blinking. 'another.....person?' she thought the realization sparking in her deep lavender orbs. The soft sound of her footsteps echoed as she walked through the many crystals, being led by the sound her cat-like hearing had picked up. She quickened her pace slightly noticing a tall man with dark brown hair sitting at the base of one of the larger crystals. 'who's...that?' she pondered so focused on he that she failed to notice the small crystal in her path. She hit it, the momentum of her short sprint making her trip forwards and land loudly on the floor not far from Squall. She laid sprawled out for a moment before pushing herself up into a sitting position with her knees beneath her. "Itai**!" She said softly to herself, rubbing her bumped nose as small tears pricked in the corner of her eyes. Her ears dropped, laying flat and quivering lightly against her head as her tail curled around her legs.

(translation)
*Beautiful

**Ouch
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm

squall springs to his feet and pulls out his gunblade ready to strike after hearing strange noises.

he sees this strange person sitting before him...

"so who are u and what do u want?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Kaiyo looked up at Squall startling visibly at seeing him standing and the gunblade in hand. She brought her hands up to her mouth covering it as her ears perked slightly "Ano......Kaiyo..Hana." She said answering his first question as she peered up at him almost as if she was trying to hide "G-gomenasai* for bothering you senpai**." she stated looking down as her ears lay flat against her head, she hadnt meant to startle him.

(translation)

*I'm sorry

**a senior or superior

Last edited by Kaiyo on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 pm

squall lowers his weapon and puts in back in place at his side because he could tell that this strange girl looked harmless.

"well im sorry but its not ur fault i was deep in thought. so who are u?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Kaiyo pushed herself to her feet, her tail swishing slightly to balance her out as she stood. "Ano....Kaiyo Hana." She repeated tilting her head slightly as she looked up at him. Her nose was still slightly red from hitting the ground but it didnt hurt as much any longer.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 pm

squall walks a lil closer to her and extends his had out towards her.

"well Ano im squall nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:45 pm

[xDDD...Squall.."Ano" means "um" in japanese]
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:20 pm

(lol i know im playing like i dont know XD. its as if thats what im guessing it is lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Kaiyo stared at his hand for a moment, her ears tilting one up and one down in curious inquiry. She didnt seem to notice that he'd called her ano instead of her name even though she'd told him twice what it was. Small hands gripped his one larger hand as she looked it over for a moment than brought it to her face sniffing it. She obviously didnt know what a hand shake was as she sniffed his hand a moment more than peered up at him, violet orbs shining with confusion.

(^-^)>
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 am

squall laughs and smiles a little

"so what are u doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 am

Kaiyo tilted her head slightly as she looked up at Squall, her hands clasped being her as she considered, her face thoughtful. "I dont know ne." She said at last looking puzzled. "I just....wandered in."
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:52 pm

squall then looks at her with a puzzled look.

"hmmm well im lost and dont know exactly where this place is. im just tryin to find a way out of this maze of crystals."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am

"Than.....we're both lost ne?" The cat girl said with a small smile hugging onto Squall's leg. It wasnt hard to do considerign he was so much taller than the twelve year old was. She peerred up at him, her cat eayrs twitching from one side to the other as she listened. "Kaiyo thinks we can get out together. Does senpai?" She asked waiting expectantly as she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 pm

squall looks down at her then looks back up and looks around....

"sure why not we can do this together. there is no sence in leaving you behind with us both looking for a way out we have better chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal wonderland   Crystal wonderland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Crystal World-
Jump to: