Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something not expected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Something not expected Empty
PostSubject: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 am

-yeah random title. Idk what it means lol >___> i couldnt think of anything okay?! haha-

Sora was wondering the wintery maze. He had no idea how ended up here in the first place. He wasnt sure where 'this place' was either. It was very cold and icy. He thought maybe he ended up in the wrong place. He took a train from Destiny Islands to Twilight Town and all of a sudden ended up in some other place that looked completely opposite to the Sunset town. He decided to head back to the train station but since it was so cold and blizzard like weather outside, it was really hard to tell where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 am

Namine walked out of one of those black portal things and saw Sora, who seemed lost. It was really cold here.. "Sora!" she called, walking over to him. "What are you doing here?" she asked. She hadn't been here long enough to be affected..
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:22 am

Sora quickly turned towards Namines direction as he tryed to follow her voice. But he finally found her as he ran towards her, glad to see someone he knew. "Namine!" He shouted before finally standing in front of her. "I-i st-topped at the wrong stop" he said with a shiver as he glanced around looking for the train station.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:25 am

[SIGGY SO CUTE! xD]

Namine smiled lightly and looked at Sora when he ran up to her. "You look cold.." she said, kind of worried. She looked around for somewhere warm, but really didn't see anyplace they could go.. "Mm..maybe..there's a cave somewhere..?" she said, reaching for Sora's hand and starting to pull him along gently, so they wouldn't get separated.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am

[Aww thank you ^^]

Sora watched with a smile as Namine pulled him along to go find a warmer place to stay as he still tryed to figure out a plan to get out of this cold place. There was a small cave up ahead as they quickly headed inside. The blizzard started to get worse it seemed as the snow started to fall even harder. Sora sat down besides Namine, worried that they would be stuck there for a while. "Namine..why are you here?" He asked turning to her in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:33 am

Namine stood up and started blocking the opening, leaving a small hole for oxygen to pass through, but now snow. Namine bit her lip and avoided his question, and sat down next to him again. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She wasn't entirely sure why she was here..
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:39 am

Sora glanced towards the entering of the cave as he smiled thinking that it was a great idea Namine had by blocking it. It made it a tiny bit warmer but not much. He turned to Namine noticing she didnt answer his question. But it was fine. It was nice to have someone he knew around anyways. "Are you cold?" He asked seeing that she curled up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 am

Namine looked over at Sora and smiled, then looked back at the entrance, shivering slightly and only for a second. She wasn't going to say anything because she didn't want him to be worried. "I'm fine.." she said, attempting to sound a little happy.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 am

Sora noticed that Namine still looked cold as he scooted slightly closer to her. He glanced around the cave with a sigh. It seemed dark but there was some like coming in from the entrance. He hoped somehow they would get out of there soon.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:01 am

Namine sighed and smiled at Sora again as he moved closer. She leaned into him slightly, dropping her head on his shoulder, tired enough to fall asleep like that. She didn't really like being stuck in a cave..hopefully someone would find them or something..
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am

-XDDDDDDD-

Sora glanced down seeing Namine lay on his shoulder as he smiled laying his head on her head. More light seemed to peek into the room as the storm started to die down. Which was really good considering they need to leave if they didnt want to get sick
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 am

Namine also noticed the storm dying down and sighed with relief. She smiled a little when Sora layed his head on hers. Hopefully they could leave soon. She moved a little so she could look outside.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Sora moved his head up as he noticed a little sun appearing through tthe room. He gently sat up smiling at Namine as he walked over to the opening of the cave. He peeked through the hole seeing that the storm had stopped as he turned to Namine excitedly. "The storm stopped Nami!...I-i mean Namine" he said with a nervous laugh wondering why he called her that.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Namine stood up and walked over and stood next to Sora. She looked out and smiled, "Yeah..So maybe we can find a way out of here now." She said, looking at him when he called her Nami. "..Nami is fine, Sora." she said, trying to calm him down. "It's okay.." She started pushing the snow blocking the exit of the cave so they could get out.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Sora sighed with relief seeing that Namine didnt mind. "Okay Nami" he said with a smile as he helped her clear the snow to make an opening. They finally made it through seeing outside clearly now. The snow was very deep but it was fine to walk through. All they needed to do now was find the train station. Roxas was waiting for him in twilight town so they needed to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Namine nodded and followed him outside the cave. She stopped to look around, "Where are we going?" she asked, maybe she could get them there faster than walking.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Sora turned to Namine hearing her question. "Well.. Im trying to find the train station so i can head to Twilight Town." he answered glancing around again. He coulndnt see any signs of a building at all.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Namine sighed and smiled at Sora once more. She turned around and made another black portal type thing open up again. "Here." She said. "It'll bring you to the station. Since we can't seem to find it.."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Sora gasped seeing the black portal appear so suddenly. But he realized it was a great idea. "Oh! Good Idea Nami!" He said before stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Namine nodded and followed him in, making the portal disappear behind her. Both came out at the train station in the same place, they would have to get on the train to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something not expected   Something not expected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something not expected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Great Glacier-
Jump to: