Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together with you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Riku walked through the snow covered park, admiring the way the soft sunlight reflected on the snow giving it an almost angelic glow. It was almost to blinding at first to look and uncomfortable at the same time but he made himself endure it and found that now it didn't hurt so much. The air had a crisp coldness to it that's only identified with winter and fresh snow. Riku took in a deep breath, savoring the feel of the cold air going through his system.

Usually the silver haired teen hated to be cold but for some reason he found that he couldn't stay inside today. Maybe it was the fact that he'd been stuck in his house all week or that he was just tired of being bored. Either way his desire had brought him to the park. Surprisingly there was no one around, no footsteps disturbing the snow or children shreaking in play around. Riku found the park at that moment....beautiful and very enjoyable. He placed his gloved hands in his pockets trying to keep them as warm as possible.

He'd put on a warm black jacket with a fur covered hood as well as his warmest pants and shoes. Even so the chill still managed to worm its way in but only a little. Air from his breath hung in the air, visible for a moment before quickly dispersing only to be replaced by his next exhale. 'Winters always interesting' He thought with a light smile, tilting his head lightly to observe am icicle dripping water slowly from the branches of a nearby tree.

Last edited by Riku on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:16 pm

[Hehe, like me. I get cold so easily..xD -points at post-]

Soon after Riku entered the park, Namine followed after him. She didn't see him right away, and walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. She had on a heavy, kind of too big for her sweatshirt and was still shaking from the cold. She smiled a little, looking around the park at the snow, also noticing that it was empty. She liked winter, but it was just too cold sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm

[-same here! =3 I'm usually always cold lol-]

Riku blinked lightly against the snows glare before glancing over his shoulder. 'I thought I'd sensed someone' he thought pleased as he saw Namine out of the corner of his eyes. He walked over to where she was noting that even though she was pretty bundled she still seemed rather cold. It wasn't a surprise thought, girls got colder so much easier than boys did because they were smaller in form and didn't have that much body heat to begin with. "Hey..Namine." he greeted with a light smile as he stood a little to her right not wanting to stand right in front of her
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Namine looked up at Riku, who was standing more to the side. "H-H-Hi, R-Riku." she managed, through the shivering it came out the best it could. She managed another smile, not sure how she forced it when she was freezing. She lowered her eyes once more and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Riku frowned slightly seeing how cold the blond girl was. Without a second thought he removed his heavy jacket, warm from his own body heat and wrapped it tightly around Namine. He pulled the furry hood up onto her blond hair to keep her ears and neck warm. A smile formed as he leaned over slightly to see her face since it was shaded by the hood and hard to see "Any better?" he asked noting the way her cheeks and nose where slightly pink from being in the cold. it was common and he was sure his face looked just the same. Flushed from cold.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Namine looked up when he wrapped his jacket around her. "B-but..y-you'll be cold.." she protested, it would take a minute to warm up. She managed another smile when he leaned over in front of her. "Y-yeah..." she said quietly. She felt warmer, but she didn't want Riku to be cold either. After a few more minutes, she was warm. She stood up in front of Riku and smiled at him. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Riku nodded in reply to her thanks taking a step back so that Namine would have some room now that she was standing "Good." he said looking pleased that he'd made her happy and warm also. He ignored the chill that was trying to make him shiver. He didn't want Namine to worry "Shouldn't you be inside if its so cold?" He inquired not unkindly
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Namine nodded. "Yeah, I should be. But..there wasn't anything to do." she said, trying to take Riku's coat off to give it back to him. She didn't want him being cold. Eventually she managed to get it off and held it out to him. "Here..I don't want you being cold. I'll be okay." she said, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Riku shook his head lightly not taking the coat "No Namine you need it more than I do. I can handle a little cold." He assured her with a smile trying to slip the coat back on her since she had already started to shiver again. He really didnt want her to catch a cold
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Namine sighed when he said no to taking the coat back. "But.." she protested once more when he put the coat back on her. She shook her head when she realized she didn't know what to say to make him take the coat back. "I'll be fine without it.."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm

"I know you say you will but I want you to have it Namine." He told her firmly with a smile despite himself. He never realized she could be so determined though the fact that she cared often times for others above herself was no surprise. He put his arm around her, drawing her close in an attempt to keep her warm while also sharing some of the heat himself. He figured it was alright since they were staying warm.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Namine gave up, crossing her arms in front of her to hold the coat in place. She was surprised when Riku put his arm around her and pulled her closer, but eventually relaxed and leaned into him, trying to share some of the heat the coat provided. Hopefully he was getting enough heat to keep himself warm.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm

"Warm now?" He asked for the second time as he smiled feeling her relax. he was glad she had because he'd been worried she'd not like it in which case he would have let go at once. he knew the importance of personal space. This just so happened to be one of those times where he felt it was okay and he had a need for it also.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Namine smiled and nodded. "Yeah..Are you?" she asked, pulling away from him for a second to look up at his face. She was more worried about him than herself, but she never really worried about herself.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:19 pm

"Somewhat." He answered not wanting to totally lie to her but not wanting her to worry. He suddenly had an idea as he grabbed Namine's hand lightly giving it a reassuring squeeze "Come on." He told her giving her a light tug as he began to walk off towards one corner of the park pulling her lightly along by the hand. Her hand was cold in comparison with his own and smaller but he didn't mind. He'd recalled there was a cafe near the park that had really good coco and that's just what they needed at the moment not only to warm themselves but also it was really good. The cafe was only a short distance off and Riku could see it already as they walked. For the moment the only sound was the crunching of their shoes in the snow and the sound of their breathing.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 am

Namine nodded. "Okay.." She smiled when he grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. She followed behind him, not knowing where they were going. "Um..Riku?" she asked. "Where are we going?" She looked around him, seeing the nearby cafe. "..Oh." she said.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:24 pm

"Its a nice little Cafe. I'm sure you'll like it Namine." Riku assured her as he glanced back at her with a smile. They finally reached it as Riku held the door open letting Namine go inside first. The cafe on the inside was painted in warm browns and yellows having a comfy relaxed feeling to it. It was pleasantly warm inside feeling good after being in the cold for so long. A few brown tables with chairs were scattered here and there while in one corner there was a couch to relax on.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Namine returned his smile when he looked back. She went inside while he held the door for him, then stopped to wait. While she was waiting she took a look around. It was nice being somewhere warm. She took off Riku's coat and handed it back to him, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Riku finally accepted his coat back from Namine as he gave a slight nod of thanks and a faint smile. He went over to the coat rack hanging it there till he had use of it again before returning to Namine. In his hand he held two menu's that he'd picked up from the front. He handed her one as he led her over to a table near the back. He figured if they sat away from the door they would stay warmer "Ever been here before?" He asked pulling her seat out for her before going to his own and taking a seat. he layed the menu out on the table, scanning over it thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Namine waited for him until he came back, then followed him to a seat. "...No.." she said quietly, sitting down. She looked at the menu sitting on the table in front of her, not really sure what to get.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Riku noticed namine's soft response as he glanced up from the menu his gaze resting on her "Namine if I'm making you uncomfortable you can just say so." He told her misinterpreting her response as being uncomfortable or shy. He didnt usually hang around girls like Namine so he was more sensitive to her needs. Kairi on the other hand was a handfull of energy just like Sora so being around Namine was new, rather refreshing an a bit nerve racking for the silver haired teen.

[-lol ^-^-]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 pm

[lol..xD]

Namine kept her eyes away from Riku, her cheeks turning slightly red from embarrassment. "N-no..I'm fine.." She was fine, she didn't mind being here with Riku, she was just a quiet person. She kept her eyes on the menu, not really focusing on it.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Riku noticed Namine wouldn't look at him but decided to shrug it off. He leaned forwards lightly on the table so he could point a few things out for her "The chocolate cakes are good as well as the warm Cinnamon rolls and the hot Chai." He explained seeing as she didnt know what to get at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Together with you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together with you   Together with you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together with you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Universal Places :: Park-
Jump to: