Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for someone to come along.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogle

Moogle

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character sheet
Name:: Moogle
Side::

Waiting for someone to come along. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Moogle sits at the edge of a dock fishing and wating for somone to come by.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm

squall walks by seeing a moogle. and squall has never seen a moogle before. so squall walks up to the moogle. "so do u fish often??"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:30 am

Only when I'm bored kupo. Otherwise I lend my assistance to those who need it kupo.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 pm

squall walks closer to the moogle. "so do u mind if i join u??"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

"No problem kupo."
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:41 am

squall comes and sits next to the moogle. "well i get that ur a moogle but whats ur name??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Marlene happened to be venturing by a basket hanging from her thin arms. The basket was filled to the brim with a wide variety of flowers each a lovely shade that stood out against the brown of the basket. As she walked a slight skip in her steps she noticed brown hair and something small and fuzzy out of the corner of her eye "huh?" She said aloud as she slowed, turning on her heel to see better. She instantly noticed Squall but more so the moogle beside him and they were....fishing! she would have never guessed they'd fished. She walked over to them curiosity making her brown eyes wide. "Mister is he your moogle?" She asked as she stopped beside them looking from one to the other with a growing fascination that could only belong to one so young. Today she was wearing a simple white dress that hung just bellow her knees and had pink patterns running along it. The pink ribbon she often wore was tied in her hair holding it back but it seemed somewhat mushed and loose probably from her activities of the day. She wore a bright smile on her face as she waited patiently to know.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:49 pm

squall looks at the girl and gladly replys. "no he is not mine. i just found him her and decided to join him. what are u doin in a place like this anyways?? wont ur parents be worried??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Marlene shook her little head in response to his question. "No my daddy's not around very often to worry about what I'm up to. But he does worry." She said with a giggle bringing one hand to her mouth as if to contain it. She took a seat beside Squall on the deck setting her basket in her lap. "So if he's not your moogle. Who's is he than?" she asked looking puzzled as she looked at the little moogle to her right. She wanted to reach out and touch him but she resisted the urge not wanting to be rude to the tiny cute creature
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 am

The Moogle shifts his attention away from fishing and to them and replies to them, "I'm not anyones Moogle I just wonder around free to do as I please and wish." the Moogle just gives a sigh, "But I have no name, No one gave me one because I've always just wandered: they all just call me moogle. Kupos." After answering he returns his attention to fishing.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 pm

squall looks at the moogle. "well why dont we give u a name then?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 pm

:super happy: Moogle jumps with such exitement he almost drops his pole. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm

squall gets up and looks at the moogle. "yea i dont see why not."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

:happy angel: "Thank you kupo!"
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:48 pm

squall looked at the moogle with a puzzled look on his face....

"but what should ur name be is the question."

squall continues to stare at the moogle but could not think of anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Marlene giggled softly as she kicked her legs to and fro over the edge of the dock they were sitting on. She placed her hands behind her for support as she leaned back, peering up at Squall. 'He's tall'. She thought with a smile. "We should call him Kupa or...um Kupo?." She suggested. It made sense to her young mind since the moogle made those sounds often it seemed. She was so busy looking up at the tall burnett that she didnt notice the blond moving through the crowd towards them.

Cloud grunted in annoyance as people shoved and bumped into him. He disliked being touched so much or cramped into such tight spaces. It did nothing but bring back bad memories for him that made him nervous. He could feel it already, the nervous perspiration that had broken out on the back of his neck and forehead. Where are you Marlene? he thought glancing to and fro through the crowd trying to catch sight of the brown haired little girl. He'd been sent to find her by her father Barett and he dare not return without her. The large guns man would not be happy with that and Cloud didnt want to deal with that at the present.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 pm

squall would look down at marlene.

"well kupa sounds like a good name."

squall can barly hear it but he could hear a voice calling out to marlene. he turns and sees this blond spikey haired man. he then smiles and laughs and says....

"well if it isnt cloud strife himself. long time no see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Cloud noticed Marlene by the docks as he finally broke free of the crowd moving towards them. He noticed a moogle and Squall standing beside her as he smiled lightly "Hey Squall.." He greeted back as he strided over to where they were standing. Marlene smiled when she saw Cloud quickly going over to him as she hugged his legs "Cloud!"She said happily, a smile beaming on her small face. Cloud flushed slightly at the sudden contact patting Marlene's head lightly "Hey Marlene..I was looking all over for you." He told the little girl that seemed only interested in squeezing his legs in a hug. She didn't say anything just clung to him. Cloud rubbed the back of his neck lightly not sure what to do as he looked over at Squall "Thanks for watching her." he said, at a loss of what else to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:20 pm

squall smiles and laughs a little.

"no problem it was not a problem. she is quite pleasant to be around. so is that all u really have to say to someone u have not seein in years. the one who helped u stay alive in the old times."

squall's smile turned into a serious look.

"i have been searching for u. you had me thinking u were dead. why would you have just left me like that. i almost died in that mission. if it wasnt for dumb luck i guess i would not be here."

squall walks over to cloud and pounches him in the face.

"just tell me why you had to leave me to die....."
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Character sheet

PostSubject: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 pm

kupa flies in between the two droping his fishing pole on the dock.

crying Kupo's calm down please don't fight.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 am

squall turns and starts to walk away.... he turns and looks at cloud.

"if u really care and want to talk i will be at old pops shop. hope you even remember where that is."

he then turns back around and walks away into the crowd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone to come along.   Waiting for someone to come along. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for someone to come along.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Junon-
Jump to: