Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stow away?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Cloud rolled on his side with a soft groan. Where was he? from what he could tell the world kept swaying and shifting about him. Something hard lay against his back, assuring him that he was lying down. He opened his blue eyes slowly, blinking lightly as he saw the darkness all around him. Now alert he sat up, feeling his muscles and body protest from having been so stiff. There was a soft creaking and the room shifted again. From what he could make out, Cloud figured he was on a ship of some sort. But how? he thought incredulously. He didn't remember boarding any ship. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep, slow breath as he told himself to calm down. As he did so he thought back trying to remember where he was and what he'd been doing before then. He blinked once more, worriedly. He couldn't remember. He stood shakily to his feet, not used to the swaying to and fro of the floor beneath him. Several times he almost feel and as it was had to walk close to the wall to support himself. As he walked he noticed a light off in the distance as he walked towards it, hoping it was the way out
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:41 pm

"as cloud aproached the light squall appeared out of the darkness." looks like ur finally awake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Cloud turned to look at Squall startled at his sudden appearance "Squall?" He asked blinking a few times as if he wasn't entirely sure he was really there or not. He brought a hand up, holding his head lightly as he winced, a wave of dizziness coming over him "w-what happened?" he asked at last once it had past as he looked questioningly at his friend, blue eyes clouded and confused
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm

"squall walks out of the dark corner" i have no idea. just like u i awoke here. i wanted to wait and see who else was here before i went out there. incase there is any problems.
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Cloud nodded lightly as he digested this information. He turned back looking towards the light that glowed invitingly not far ahead. "So then that is the way out." He said looking back at Squall. He still had one hand on the wall for support since he didn't have legs for the sea and the constant swaying made him very off balance."Lets go?" he suggested to squall wanting to get out into the light and open air. He'd had enough of darkness for the moment
Back to top Go down
Zack
AVALANCHE
AVALANCHE
Zack

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Zack was in another room on the ship as he looked around for Cloud. He knew he was there..He just had to be since they were just on a mission together. Finally he reached the room Cloud was in opening the door on Squall and him. "..Cloud?"
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 am

Cloud hearing his name said looked towards the source of the call seeing Zack immediately "Zack?" He asked surprised to see yet another of his friends on the strange ship
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm

"squall looked a lil confused" im guessing u guys know eachother.
Back to top Go down
Zack
AVALANCHE
AVALANCHE
Zack

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Zack nodded at Squall then walked over to Cloud. "..Kinda odd we ended up here..isnt it?"
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Cloud looked up at Zack, nodding in agreement "Y-Yeah." he said after a moment. He was still suprised to see Zack there. He broke the eye contact, suddenly uncomfortable as he glanced towards Squall "So...should we go?" he asked to no one in particular
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 pm

yeah sure why not. lets find out where we are. and more importantly why we are.
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Cloud gave a curt nod "Right." He said turning his gaze back to the lightly. He began making his way towards it remaining close to the wall as not to fall over with the swaying of the ship
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:46 pm

"squall then looks at zack and then points towards the light" after you....
Back to top Go down
Zack
AVALANCHE
AVALANCHE
Zack

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 pm

[-lol sorry ive been so lame with my responses as Zack but dont worry he's still alive! =D-]

Zack looked towards Squall with a smile. "Thanks" He said following Cloud out of the room. The ship had not sign of enemies anywere but it was still a good idea to look out for them since they had no idea where they were. He glanced around the ship in confusion as to why and how they even ended up in such a place. "Hmm...looks like some sort of pirate ship." He mentioned, as he looked out towards the ocean. They were headed for land and we'rnt too far from it.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:55 pm

squall walks out right after zack. "yea i agree. but there is something strange. notice now there is no one here. i feel like we are being watched"
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Cloud walked out last leaning heavily against the frame of the door which he found now lead down into the cargo hold where they had been. He moaned softly not feeling so well as he felt like his stomach was twisting into a Knot. Nausea rose up at the back of his throat making him hold a hand over his mouth. He couldn't stop the feeling as he ran past the two towards the railing. He leaned over the railing, retching the contents of his stomach into the sea gripping the metal bar tightly with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm

squall looks over at cloud hangin over the side. and cant help but laugh a lil. "looks like someone does not have his sea legs"
Back to top Go down
Zack
AVALANCHE
AVALANCHE
Zack

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:13 pm

[-lol a little descriptive there Cloud? Hahah. Niceee. Poor Cloud T.T-]

Zack smiled slightly but he didnt laugh because he knew Cloud got sea sick and air sick alot so it wasnt his fault. And being nauseous wasnt exactly fun. He walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "You okay buddy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Cloud went to nod but another wave a dizziness washed over him making him moan and lean further over the iron bar. His stomach really wasn't happy with him.

"Whats this? I won't stand to harbor stowaway aboard my vessel." a Savvy voice with a hint of sway in it stated from behind them. The sold thump of well worn boats against the wooden deck echoed eerily on the quiet ship as the man approached. He walked into view revealing himself to be none other than Captain Jack Sparrow. He eyed them cautiously but with a hint of curiosity. A brown bottle was gripped securely in one hand as he brought it to his mouth taking a swing of it before letting it settle at his side once more "A couple of interesting fellows arent ye." He stated looking them up and down as he took in their obviously different cloths, their large sword like weapons and features. He hmn'd thoughtfully to himself remaining where he was as he regarded them. A screech from above sounded as a monkey dropped from the rafters landing on Zack's shoulder. Its tiny hands grabbed fist fulls of Zack's spikey black hair staring at them in interest. He gave a few of them a good tug, making curious and some what annoyed monkey sounds. Jack frowned "Away with you Jack. Git." He shooe'd heading towards them as he made a gesturing movement with his free hand
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm

squall turns to see the man with the bottle in his hand. he notices the tathered cloths he was wearing and then noticed. "u must be Jack Sparrow?!"

he then turns and fully faces jack. "well i have heard some interesting things about u. tales of how u have sailed every corner of this world"

then he crosses his arems and looks at jack seriously. "then answer me this. why are we here?? how did we end up on ur ship?"
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 pm

[-Zack its your turn!!-]
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

squall stands and awaits the answer but sees that he is not gonna get it so easily.... he then walks over to cloud

"here take this it will help with the sickness"

squall hands cloud this bottle with a purple colored liquid inside
Back to top Go down

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Cloud straightened slightly, rubbing the back of his hand across his mouth. He'd always had a problem with motion sickness and never had gotten over it. He tried to focus on the bottle in Squall's hand but couldnt, he felt like everything was spinning which didnt help his already upset stomach. Cloud closed his eyes for a moment taking in a deep breath before slowly opening them. to his relief things were less dizzying and he could focus on Squall. "T-Thanks." He said barely loud enough to hear as he took the bottle from Squall's outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm

squall then walks back to the other side of the ship and looks over the side and then back over to cloud.

"so do we even know where we are going??"

squall was not speaking to anyone specific. he just wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stow away? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stow away?   Stow away? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stow away?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Port Royale-
Jump to: