Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buried Treasure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

Buried Treasure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:45 pm

*stops working and looks up at the bright sun* well at least we can hang out together no matter what our purpose is for being here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Sora randomly ended up where Cloud and Squall were. (-just have to join in on this XP-)
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

(lolzz..come on in deary^.^)
"pshhh..soraa?? when did u drop by??" yuffie said as she saw sora coming in.
"here.." yuffie hands sora a shovel, "now get to work an help us out" yuffie gives a wink and smiles. xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Cloud blinked in surprise seeing Sora there suddenly. First Yuffie now sora? he thought shaking his head lightly as he looked at Sora
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Sora stared at the shovel for a moment confused. "Uhh..ok?" He forgot how he ended up there in the first place and now Yuffie hands him some random shovel?! Its insanity! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:56 pm

*looks at sora and then stops working and sits on the ground a lil tired and says to sora* so how have u been shorty?? been a while
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Shorty?? Neutral "Uhh Hey Squall. Ive been fine." He answered smiling. "But i dont know how i got here." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 pm

*smiles at sora* well thats ok it does not matter. what matters is that your here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Cloud stopped also, taking a seat beside Squall as he brough his knees up, wrapping his arms around them. He stared from one person to the other, remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am

Sora smiled at Squall. "Yeah your right." He said taking a seat beside Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Cloud smiled lightly over at Sora seeing that he had sat beside him. He shifted to one side to give Sora more room, suddenly feeling something hard but smooth beneath him "Huh?" He said standing as he kneeled to pick it up. It was a stone, smooth and round. cloud blinked in surprise looking at it then at Squall "Is...Is this it?" He asked holding it out for Squall to see
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 pm

*squall looks at the round orange stone that was almost like a materia* yeah thats it its the stone of valor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:09 am

'Stone of Valor..." Cloud said lightly thinking that for some reason it sounded familiar to him. He studied the stone in his hands more closely
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm

squall gets up and walks over to cloud. "yea that stone has been to known to give the user of it a great amount of power. here let me see it."

squall reaches out for the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm

Cloud blinked lightly before holding the stone out so Squall could take it. It wasnt his anyway and he felt....and odd sensation when holding the stone of Valor. He didnt like it frankly and was relieved when Squall removed it from his grasp. The name still left a hollow feeling in the back of his mind as if he should no needed to remember something about the stone but couldnt. It was almost as if he could grasp it but than it shifted moving just out of his rang of reach. He pushed himself up out of his kneeling position so he was standing once more on his feet. Kneeling wasnt very comfortable anyway
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:52 pm

squall takes the stone and a look of amazement showed on his face. "finally i have found it. this will finally help me find true power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm

"True power?" Cloud asked a sudden distant look coming to his crystal blue eyes. He stared at the stone for a moment than shook his head looking away a sudden solemn expression coming over his smooth features. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other as if he was somewhat uncomfortable but didn't say anything remaining silent. he looked up at the sky seeing that the sun was high meaning that it would be getting dark soon.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 pm

suddenly there were dark clouds in the sky and it starts raining.

"hey everyone we should head into the tents"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Treasure   Buried Treasure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buried Treasure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Final Fantasy Locations :: Bone Town-
Jump to: