Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another day of training.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just another day of training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Cloud focused on Squall blinking his mako infused eyes slightly. It was hard to tell at times the color since they seemed to be fletched with green here and there while at the same time being shockingly blue. He straightened from his leaning position as he turned to face Squall fully "Yes." he answered to the first question then glanced around as if searching "I don't need a partner.." he stated at last turning his gaze back on the burnett
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Riku walked over upon noticing that Squall headed towards the other blond. He pondered for a moment before placing the man as Cloud one of Sora's many friends he'd made and apparently a friend of Squall's as well. He stood a short distance back giving the two some personal space. They had a few moments anyway before the tournament started so he figured it was alright. He turned away, his aquamarine gaze flicking upwards as he studied the sky
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Name:: Squall
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:53 pm

squall looks over at riku and then back at cloud. "so u dont need a partner huh??" well i cant wait for our match later on then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chocobreeder96

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Cloud smirked lightly as he looked from Riku back to Squall. "as am I." he said just as the signal for the competition went off
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:54 am

squall looks up as the fireworks went off in the sky. "well looks like we are beginning" squall looks over at riku. "are u ready partner?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Riku stepped forwards an eager light shining in hes aquamarine eyes "Of Course. Are you?" He inquired holding his sword arm out to one side as if to summon Way to Dawn to his hand. he only flexed his fingers however in a expectant manner. the call went out for the first to compete to enter the arena and prepare to face their opponents. Riku couldn't wait for their turn. Judging by the eagerness around him he could tell everyone was too. Everyone that is except for Cloud. He seemed to emit a small amount of eagerness but it was low and subtle, barely detectable even though Riku was an expert at sensing such things. He eyed the blond haired man once more curious as he again wondered at Squall's relationship to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Cloud shouldered Past Squall making his way towards the Arena. He was the first contender up. His soldier boots crunched noisily on the gravel as he made his way to the left side of the arena. He stood his ground turning to face his first opponent which turned out to be a gathering of neoshawod heartless, thirty at the most. In one fluid motion Cloud slide his sword out of its hold in on his back positioning it defensively in front of him. As soon as the signal went off he rushed them taking out five with one mighty sweep. The neoshadows made excited clicking noises as they attacked and dodged around Cloud looking for the perfect place to attack. After a matter of moments they were down from thiryty to fifteen much to Clouds satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 am

squall would look at riku and smile. "im always ready for a good fight"

then squall looks and watches as cloud starts his match. and watches how every heartless he defeates is a very graceful kill. "wow looks like he is actually enjoying that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 pm

The match was soon over as Cloud took one step back swiping his blade through the air as if to clean it off of the hearltess's residue which there was none. He sighed softly though a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He'd actually for the moment enjoyed that
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 pm

squall looks at riku. "well now we are on." squall then walks towards the fighting square and walks past cloud and says as cloud walks by. "good job"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Riku congratulated Cloud on his efforts and performance with a light smile before following Squall to the arena. It was their turn now and he was itching to go. He stood a few feet to Squall's right, way to dawn flashing into his hand as he gripped its handle expectantly. The shield went up around the ends on the arena signaling their matchs beginning and to prevent them from leaving. Heartless mixed of all kinds appeared ready to take them on
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 am

squall pulls his gunblade from his side and stands in his fighting stance."well looks like we have a few kinds of heartless to face. are u up for this riku??"

after saying that squall leaps in the air and thrusts his gunblade down as he comes down and strikes a shadow destroying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Cloud sat back among the observers watching as the battle played out. He knew how Squall fought since they had fought many times together before. They'd even fought one another on a few accounts but that was purely for sport. he found his attention divided between watching his friend and watching the curious silver haired teen. Riku was it? he thought trying to recall what Squall had called him by as he leaned back against the seat frame watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

"More than ever." Riku responded to Squall as he flew into action slashing in a series of fluid moves. Heartless fell around him as Way to Dawn passed through their bodies, spraying the area with darkness that was left behind from where they had been. His aquamarine eyes narrowed ever so slightly in concentration but even so a light smile graced his features showing that he was enjoying what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 am

squall smiled and laughed a lil as he kept destroying heartless swinging his gunblade. it was as if he treated his fights as a game. he then stops in a corner where he is surrounded by about 20 to 30 shadows.

"oh come one u guys think u can take me!"

squall takes his gunblade and tucks it at his side and then swings it and spins. a light orangeish cream color come from his blade.

"FATED CRICLE!!!!"

the light seems to just melt the heartless away and then there were no hearless left in squalls path.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Riku dispatched of the last few remaineng heartless with effortless ease as he wielded way to dawn in a seemingly never ending flurry of well timed movements. As he finished he ended back to back with squall the air momentaril filled with black residue left behind by the heartless he'd killed. A whistle sounded as the barriers around the outer edge lowered.

"Guess round ones over." Riku mused whipping way to dawn to one side as if to shake the residue off the blade though it was clean, as clean as it had been when he summoned it. It vanished it in a flash of almost black light as he dismissed it. He was excited now, eager, waiting for the next battle. He was in a battle high and found that he could hardly wait. He glanced over his shoulder at Squall to see that the other felt much the same way. It felt good to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm

squall throws his gunblade onto his back and looked at riku

"nothing to it huh"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Riku nodded his agreement though there was a slight feeling of disappointment that welled up inside him. He couldn't wait for their next match as he pondered who their next opponent would be. As they exited the arena the next match began, a brief match of heartless against lesser heartless that lasted no longer than five minutes. Riku watched with half interest as he let his gaze roam over the other spectators evaluating each one of them.
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

squall walks over to riku and stands next to him.

"i hear cloud is facing xemnas. its gonna be a hard fight for him. and the judges have not said who we are fighting. but i hear its gonna be some one good"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:52 pm

sephiroth walks up behind squall and Riku.

"so you dont know your opponent? that's a pity. well u wont have to worry about fighting me. i have pretty much guaranteed my spot in the finals."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Riku glanced over at Squall hearing what he said about who cloud was fighting next and the rounds to come. He opened his mouth slightly to respond but stopped sensing the strong darkness that could only belong to Sephiroth. He turned slightly to face Sephiroth a frown coming over his features "What did you do Sephiroth, cheat?" He said not because he thought that the other silver haired man would, but he was annoyed at the strong darkness that the man emitted.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:54 am

sephiroth laughs a dark laugh.

"no i only beat the coliseum hero Hercules. they thought that was enough so im assured a spot in the finals. well enjoy your matches. because if u make it to me it will be your last."

sephiroth then dissapears into darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm

"Sephiroth!!" Cloud shouted upon seeing his rival and long time foe. He wasnt quick enough though as Sephiroth vanished through a portal of darkness leaving the blond behind. He grit his teeth in frustration, not allowing himself to show any other sign of anger at the man for getting away. "just you wait.." he said under his breath, glaring at the spot where the silver haird man had been moments b efore
Back to top Go down
Squall
SeeD
SeeD
Squall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm

squall hears cloud yell for sephiroth and turns to face cloud. he could see the hate in clouds eyes. he then walks over to cloud.

"i know you want to fight him but you will have to beat us to get to him and i wont let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day of training.   Just another day of training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day of training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Olympus Coliseum-
Jump to: