Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Riku stood in front of their school, Destiny High, his new school uniform and all on. He let out a soft sigh, his bag hanging over one shoulder. School life didn't suit him, he thought with a half smile as he tightened his grip on the bags strap. Other kids went about, busy with their own schedules and agendas. One thing played across Riku's mind at the moment. 'Where was Sora?'
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Sora ran up the long steps the the front of the school, his heart racing after running 4 blocks from his house. He ran up behind Riku gasping for breath with a tooth brush in his mouth. His hair was all messy with half his shirt not tucked in. His bag strap stillped off his shoulders, hitting the ground as her bent over trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Riku turned glancing over his shoulder as Sora before turning completely. He couldn't help the smirk that formed at the sight of his friend. "Over sleep again Sora?" He inquired placing a hand on Sora's messy bed head as he ruffled his hair around.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Sora wasnt very good at 'waking up early'. No alarm clock would ever wake him up. Although he was relieved that he wasnt late on the first day of school. He had wished he could be more like Riku. Not getting up so LATE. "Yeah. Sorry." He picked his bag back up.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 pm

"Don't be." He said. Shaking his head Riku combed his fingers through Sora's hair fixing it in its normal spiky arrangement with less mess. it no longer looked like bed hair. He then tucked in Sora's shirt, straightening it. he knew Sora wasn't a morning person so he had no reason to be sorry. "There." He said at last with a satisfied smile as he took in Sora's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Sora smiled. "What would I do without you?" He looked at a clock that was outside the school. "Oh! Time to go in! First day of school since we got back. You nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:33 pm

"Sleep in and be late for school." Riku responded to his first question with a light laugh. He smirked once more "No I'm not nervous. Are you?" He asked as they began to walk into the school.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Sora laughed nervously. "No. Of course not." He replied. His eyes widened as he passed Riku so he could open the school doors. The Halls were flooded with students.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Riku followed Sora into the school, his smirk vanishing to be replaced with a passive expression. The halls where indeed busy, students every where in a hurry to get to their destinations.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:43 am

(I wanna join!!!! I want to be a teacher who teaches SORA and RIKU!!!!) :3
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 pm

okay!!!! =3 riku we should continue this one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:06 pm

[-okay. who's turn is it than? I posted last so its...Sora's right? =3-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:08 pm

[-Darn it is my turn lol-]

Sora tryed to push his way through the halls since it was so crowded. He almost got knocked over a few times, with people shoving. He finallay made it to his locker....Or at least...he thought it was his locker..
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Riku had split ways with Sora going in turn to his own locker as he had put his bag in, taking out the required articles for his next class. Holding the book and notepad under one arm he headed through the crowded halls towards where he knew Sora's locker was. Being tall had its advantages he thought with a faint smile as he spotted a spiky tuff of brown not to far off in the crowd. He moved with relative ease through the crowded patch of students, avoiding jolting or bumping into any of them though he did brush by one girl slightly on his way to Sora. Finally reaching his friend Riku stopped beside his locked with a smile "Managing to survive?" he questioned looking down at the burnett as he ruffled his hair with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Sora smiled up at Riku glad to see him. He hadnt seen much of his friends yet in the halls so being with Riku made him feel more happy. He was still struggling with his locker combination and was hoping it wasnt someone elses. He especially hoped it wasnt Trent's. That guy could be a real jerk sometimes. "Well..For the most part. It sure is crowded." Sora answered glancing around the halls as he continued to try and figure out how to open his locker. It just didnt seem to work. He sighed picking up his backpack that he set on the floor beside him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 pm

[-yay for long sora =3-]

Riku noticed Sora's struggle to open his locker as he stepped in front of the difficult item reaching his hand out as he took the lock in it. He fiddled with the lock for a moment, twisting it one way than the other as he put in the code. He knew Sora's code for many reasons, one being that he could open it if Sora forgot, which more likely than not he would. It didn't come as a surprise to him when there was a successful click from the lock as it snapped open. Riku stepped back with a satisfied smile, looking down at his friend "There Sora." He said
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 am

(waiting for one of you to go to class!)
>.<
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:25 pm

Sora sighed with a smile as he looked up at Riku. "..How come You can always open it but I cant?.." He shrugged as he took out all of his notebooks and text books placing them in his backpack, turning to go to his first period class which was with Riku.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 pm

"Good Morning class, and welcome back to school." Axel said as he walked into the classroom (not noticing Sora or Riku). "My name is sensai eight." a few students in the class giggled. "Yes my name is silly." He pushed up his glasses with his finger. "Let me take role so we can begin." A girl with bright blue eyes was blushing as she raised her arm to be called on. "yes?" Axel asked.
-um. Sensai? whats your first name?" She asked shyly. A few girls around her giggled. She turned bright red. Axel chuckled, "my name is Axel... So lets begin. (You guys jump at my name!) :3
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Riku smiled with a shrug as he lead Sora into the classroom towards their seats. He noticed red out of the corner of his eye turning to look and was surprised to see Axel. He gave Sora a light nudge, indication towards Axel
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Axel was reading names down the list. "Riku... Sora?!" he laughed as he said his names out loud. A couple of students were confused. They looked at Sora and Riku who were sitting next to each other. Axel looked up from the paper and stared at Sora. Then he turned away swifly.

"You know Sensai?" a girl asked.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Sora looked up at Axel as his eyes widened in shock. "A-axel!? What are you doing here?!" (sorry short lol)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Riku crossed his arms lightly, aquamarine gaze focused on the red head a look of questioning in them mixed with amusement and light surprise. 'what was the former member of organization XIII doing there? and as a teacher no less' he thought shaking his head lightly as he waited for Axel to respond to Sora's inquiry
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Axel ignored Sora's question. "Let's begin, class. Open your text books to page 50." Axel stared at Sora with a weird expression on his face as if he wanted something from him. (his body!!! JKJK! HAHA!) Axel saw Riku's look of curiosity and confusion. *erm* "Riku...?" Axel looked at Riku smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Riku's gaze narrowed slightly seeing the grin that came to the redheads features. Whats he up to...he thought looking down as he flipped through his text book to the designated page. He leaned lightly on the table propping his face up by resting it in the palm of his hand. He watched Axel carefully, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny High   Destiny High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny High
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next