Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within Radiant Garden

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm

[I've made this post a lot longer than the other ones because I haven't posted in so long >____>;;;]

In no time, they were at Sora's house, in the middle of his room attempting to wrap the gift and store it in Sora's closet until Friday. That was the day they planned to throw Riku his surprise party. Roxas, try as he could, could NOT get the wrapping paper to fold the way he wanted it to, and the tape kept sticking to everything except to where he wanted it to stay. Sora watched, trying to suppress his laughs as best as he could. Roxas looked up at him from time-to-time and scowled at Sora.

"Do you want me to help you, Roxas?" Sora asked for the hundredth time (actually Roxas had been counting; it was the thirteenth time. How ironic) since Roxas had began to try to wrap the present. Roxas threw down the tape and glared at Sora. "That's the hundredth time you've asked me that!!!" Roxas growled, though this is pretty stupid of him, because he knew that Sora had only asked him thirteen times, but Roxas hated the number thirteen; hated it more than ANY other number, so he opted to simply exaggerating. "Hey, you said you wanted my help, and so far you haven't let me do anything!" Sora scowled, folding his arms and pouting. Roxas groaned, then pushed everything towards Sora.

"Fine then, you wrap it!!" Roxas watched as Sora began to try to fold the wrapping paper around the gift, but it wouldn't fold right. Sora panicked and tried to pull it together, and there was a loud ripping sound as the wrapping paper made a big rip down the side. Sora and Roxas stared, blank looks on their faces. Sora looked up at Roxas. "How did we manage during Christmas?" Sora asked, scratching his head. Roxas shook his head and poked him on the nose. "You don't remember? You put my gift in a box and wrapped a bow around it, and gave it to me like that. And for my birthday, you slipped it into my bag without it being wrapped at all." Sora nodded slowly, then jumped up and ran to his closet. He pulled out a reasonable size box, put in on the ground, and place Riku's gift in it. It fit perfectly.

Roxas jumped up and shook Sora roughly by the shoulders. "SORA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST DO THAT SOONER?!?!"

"Ehhhh!! Uhhh!! S-S...Stop!! I just NOW thought about it, jeez Roxas!! MERRRRRCY!!!"
Roxas ceased shaking Sora.

They were soon done, the box carefully wrapped with a silver ribbon. As for a card, they had already made their own home-made cards. "Home-made cards are the best!!" Sora had said, pulling out a package of sharpies and construction paper. "Pfft, Sora, do you think Riku will honestly care that much?"

Sora shoved the gift into his closet. Oh yeah, did I meantion his closet was already jam-packed with other things? His closet was already jam-packed with other things.

"We should go find Riku again, huh?" Sora said, wiping sweat off his brow. Sweat ran down Roxas' forehead. "Uh.... what do you suggest we do? Ya think he's angry that we ran off?" Sora shrugged. "I guess we better hurry and go find him then. But you know what that means..." Roxas' voiced drifted off. Sora's eyes grew large. "Oh no. No! No please! Not the skateboard!!! Roxas, you know what happened last time -- !!" But Roxas already grabbed Sora by the arm and was already pulling him down the stairs. Sora felt sick to his stomach. "Alright Sora, hold on tight!" Sora could hear the smile in Roxas' voice. Filled with dread, Sora climbed on and wrapped his arms around Roxas, and nearly fainted as Roxas took off faster than any person on a skateboard should go.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 pm

[-lol its fine you dont always have to make them long ^_^ here I posted a long one as well-]

Riku walked beside Namine as they strolled through the small market stopping every now and then to glance inside the stores. Namine suddenly stopped in front of one store in particular. It was an arts and crafts store, the same one that Sora and Roxas had earlier visited. Namine turned towards Riku with a joyas smile. "Can we go inside?" She asked, an excited tint in her words. Riku couldn't help smiling thinking she reminded him at the moment of Sora when he really really wanted to do something.

"Go ahead." He answered with a light nod towards the stores open door. "Okay." Namine replied with a soft laugh that lit up her blue eyes. She grabbed Riku's hand seeing that he wasn't going to enter right away pulling him into the store after her. Riku blinked as the cool air of the store hit him full on. It was a lot cooler within the store than it was outside. But not only the cool air but the fact that Namine hadn't let go of his hand made him feel odd. His mind seemed numb to anything around him.

He noticed Namine looking up at him expectantly and realized that she had asked him something and was waiting for an answer "I'm sorry..what did you say?" He asked feeling embarrassed for not listening. Namine just smiled with a light shake of her head "I said what do you think of this set?" She inquired again, pointing to the one beside them on the shelf. It was a large kit containing two sketch pads, several colored pencils, oil pastels, an eraser and outlining markers.

Riku looked the set over, picking it up so that he could better see the pencils and pastels within it. "It's a nice set." He concluded with a light smile, handing it to her. She took it from him, hugging it to her chest in a familiar motion that she often used with her own drawing notebooks. "I'm going to get it do you mind waiting?" Namine seemed more than a little excited to get the set as she practically glowed with joy. Riku found himself staring at her, taking in her golden hair that glowed lightly in the sunlight and the blueness of her eyes. He shook his head both in answer to her and to clear his head. Seeing his response Namine walked towards the counter "It'll only be a moment." She called back to him as she stood in line, taking out a small bag that contained her munny.

Riku watched her for a moment before turning away. He realized that his behavior wasn't like his normal self and was beginning to wonder about it. This also happens only when She's around but...why? He asked himself peering at the sky through the store window. He finaly decided that he would rather be outside in the warmer air than in the store as he walked towards the door. "I'll wait outside." he called to Namine. She looked at him with a light nod of acknowledgment and a smile that made Riku shiver. He quickened his pace, relief washing over him as he was once more outside in the warmth of the day. Riku had always preferred warm weather to cold weather and jumped at the chance to stay outside in the sun. Today he found it comforting and also relieving to be outside. "Where did Sora and Roxas get to?" He wondered, crossing his arms as he leaned against the building, waiting for her. He thought more about that to distract himself from his others thoughts, hoping for some relief from them for the moment. They confused him, as did his feeling for Namine. He wasn't sure what it was and found that he couldn't place the feeling which confused him more.

He let out a soft sigh, passing a hand through his hair in an almost agitated manner hoping that Namine wouldn't be much longer. He'd prefer her company very much more so than the company of his own thoughts at that moment. The soft click of the door made him look up, expecting to see her coming out but it was a couple. They walked past him without a glance heading down the street. Riku found his gaze following them until they disappeared from sight. Even then he continued to stare, lost once more in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm

(Man oh man You guys. You are so good with role playing! I love it! I cant even be that good 0.O I cant even get it a paragraph! ha ha idk guysss)

Roxas and Sora finally arrived at the restaurant that they had ditched Riku in. Sora jumped off of Roxas's skateboard landing on his hands and knees as he pretended to kiss the ground. "Never do that to me again." He said glaring at Roxas as he looked up. His body was shaking all over from riding on the board with wheels. Sure he could save the world..but ride a skateboard? ..NO.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Roxas grinned, helping Sora up and trying to steady him a bit. "Never again? Sorry, I make no such promises," he replied, winking at Sora. Sora moved his head to the side and gagged. Roxas whinced. "Eh... am I that bad, buddy?" He rubbed his hands against Sora's back gently. After Sora was done, they looked inside the restaurant to see that Riku wasn't there. This was odd. Riku never left them behind without calling them first. Sure, Roxas and Sora might've ditched him FIRST, but still...

Suddenly Roxas got an idea. "Maybe Riku's at the mall, looking for us?" Sora shrugged. Roxas felt a little bad for Sora; Sora's eyes were a bit paler, meaning that Sora wasn't feeling his best. "We'll skateboard over and -- "

Sora gagged, and moved his head away again. After a few moments, Roxas laughed nervously. "Sorry... uh... if you want, we can just walk then." Sora nodded slowly. Roxas picked up his skateboard, and then they began to walk back to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:51 pm

(-Poor Sora XP- RIKU RESPOND!-)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm

[-lol kk responded-]

"Riku...Riku? Hello Riku?!" Namine's voice penetrated Riku's mental brooding causing him to blink in surprise as his gaze flicked from the spot he had been staring at to Namine who now stood beside him. He stared at her for a moment before he remembered where he was and what he'd been doing. Namine smiled up at him with a soft giggle "Are you back on earth now?" She asked him, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. Riku straightened with a nod "Sorry Namine." He responded with a light frown realizing that he had probably been that way for a while and thus ignored her. She shook her head with another giggle.

"Its okay. I wasn't waiting long." She stated clutching the item in her arms tightly to her chest as if it was slipping. Riku's gaze slipped from her face to the item as he then looked back at her with a smile "I see you got it." He said offering to carry it for her. She declined holding the bag close with a smile "Yes. It was actually half off today so I still have munny left over." She told him seeming rather pleased with herself. Riku chuckled shaking his head "Alright then how about I treat us to Ice cream in honor of your fortunate spending." He suggested all the while watching her face.

"Sure that sounds goo....wait are you making fun of me?!" She asked, eyes wide and her mouth open slightly in protest. Riku couldn't help himself as he rapped his arms around his sides leaning over as laughter took him. Her face and whole response was to much to take. Namine huffed, looking away from him. "Well I don't see whats so funny." She said faking anger. Riku finally gained control of his laughter as he straightened up letting his hands fall to his sides "I'm sorry Namine." He said reaching out to touch her shoulder lightly since she still wasn't looking at him. "But I mean it. I'll treat us to ice cream." He told her, squeezing her shoulder lightly.

Namine finally looked back at him, a smile gracing her lips "Fine but you still owe me another ice cream for making fun of me." She stated, lifting her chin lightly as she gazed at him. He leaned back, studying her with a surprised expression at her sudden firmness. He nodded finally with a smile "As you wish." He answered with a laugh, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the stand. Namine walked beside him laughing also at their conversation. They reached the ice cream stand as Riku looked the list over. "What would you like?" He asked looking at her. She placed a finger on her lower lip in a pondering motion before pointing to one on the list "Sea salt ice cream is good." She said. Riku nodded turning to the vendor "Two sea salt ice creams please." He said handing the man the munny.

The man took it placing it in his register than handed them their ice creams "Have a good day." He said with a smile as Riku and Namine walked away from the stand. Namine opened the Popsicle, taking a few licks of it before glancing at Riku. She almost laughed seeing as he had placed the Popsicle in his mouth and was sucking on the top. He looked sidelong at her, one silver brow lifted in question "What?" He asked, taking the Popsicle out of his mouth. She focused on the Popsicle in her hand trying to hide her smile.

"Nothing nothing." She said then after a moment looked back at him "Thank you for the ice cream." She said. "You're welcome." Riku answered. They walked a bit before coming to a bench where Namine seated herself, placing her bag beside her on the bench. She patted the seat next to her motioning for Riku to sit. Riku sat beside her and together they enjoyed their Popsicle while watching the people go buy. There was a content silence between them, neither feeling the need to talk but just enjoying one another presence.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 am

(Whoa long Riku but i love it XD) i will respond soon
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 am

Sora followed after Roxas in a dizzy manner trying to see clearly. They finally arrived in front of the mall after a 10 min. walk. After a while after searching through almost every store they had no luck of finding Riku or Namine. "Arrgg Where is he?!" Sora complained while he was trying to get something off his shoe that he stepped in.

(yet again short XP Haha im in the hospital typing this!)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:47 pm

[-lol thanks. we have to wait for Roxas now-] XP
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm

(-grr she better hurry lol-)
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 pm

O.O u guys write.....................ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:44 am

lol yeah we do XD makes it funner. if thats even a word XP
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 pm

lol its more fun..but i say funner!! just cause its funner to say!! xD lolz

and yea u do, i wish i could write that much!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 pm

(Oyyy, I'm sorry guys!! I regret going this long without a good reply. Oh well; regretting it won't make the next post, so here I go! On with it!)

"How did it come to this?"

"It's all your fault, dummy... no one should go that fast on a skateboard."

"Yeah, ok. But how'd the heck did I end up carrying you on my back??"

With his arms tightly wrapped around Roxas' shoulders, Sora was no longer walking around on the ground but rather helplessly being carried around by Roxas. Sora laid his head on Roxas', groaning softly. "You're mean, Roxas! You ride around like a freak at speeds of... insanity! How am I supposed to be okay with that??" Roxas rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on Sora to make sure he wouldn't slip and tumble down. Sora was already sick to his stomach, and Roxas couldn't hate anything more than seeing Sora look pathetic. Especially if it was Roxas' fault.

Sora nuzzled his head against Roxas, laughing under his breath. "We'd hadly done anything today and yet I feel exhausted," Sora mumbled, affirming this with a big yawn. Roxas laughed, shaking his head. "For someone who plays soccer a lot, you sure don't have a lot of energy. Then again, we did stay up pretty late last night playing Monoploly..." Looking up ahead, Roxas spotted Riku and Namine sitting on a bench, together together happily and looking quite happy together. Namine had saw him first, but her eyes had whisked back to Riku as they continued to talk about something. Roxas felt his cheeks get hot just then; he knew that Riku wasn't embarrassed of him, nor did Riku seem to care about what others thought of him, but all the same, Roxas felt like turning around and running in the other direction to avoid disturbing Riku and Namine's moment they were sharing. Roxas didn't understand exactly why it upset him, but he knew that he wanted to leave. Now. So he turned back around, walking the other way.

"Roxas, what are you doing? I saw Riku and Namine in the other direction! Why are we going this way??" Roxas bit his tongue. "Because we'd just be a bother to them. Didn't you see how happy they were without us around?" Then it occured to him. Riku was happy with Namine. Roxas had seen Riku be happy around Sora, and now with Namine, but never once had Riku even noticed that Roxas was around. And it Roxas hadn't yet forgotten the one encounter with Riku he had....

"Roxas, hunny?" Roxas looked up from his puzzle he was working on the dinning room table. As soon as Roxas was done, the puzzle would form a picture-perfect version of Destiny Islands, almost competing with the real thing. Roxas was bored stiff, staying inside rather than going outside. He didn't care, though. He told his parents long ago that he hated going on vacations, but they refused to listen. Now Roxas was stuck inside, working on his puzzle as his noisy and clumsy cousin played outside in the ocean. Roxas groaned internally thinking about it.

"Roxas, please. I know you hate vacations, but Sora has been looking forward to seeing you for months now. It would make him so happy if you went outside to play with him." This earn a glare from Roxas. This stubborn eight-year-old hated it when his mother tried to coax him into doing things he didn't want to do. "I don't care mom," replied Roxas, forming a fist with his hand. "Sora's just a stupid, brainless little kid. The last time we did anything together, he ended up crying in front of everyone so we had to go home." His mother put her hands on her hips, tapping her foot on the floor. "Roxas, we're going to be here for two more weeks! So far, you've stubbornly refused to do anything I've asked! So I'm tell you now, if you don't go out there and at least try to get along with Sora, then I will make sure to put you to work for the rest of your summer vacation!!" His mind screamed of possibly things to retaliate to voice his anger, but instead, he got up and stormed outside, making his way to the beach.

Sora stood up out of the water, his smile widening and his face bearing a sort of delight that could outshine the sun. "ROXAS!!!" Sora called excitedly, running out of the water and throw his arms around him. Roxas knew he should be nice to his cousin. Both were close in age, and both did like the same things. But Roxas didn't see it like that; Roxas saw Sora as a younger and more immature form of himself, therefore, Roxas was god for all he cared, and Sora was nothing. "Get off of me!" he griped, shoving Sora to the ground. "You're all salty and wet! Don't ever touch me again!" Though his bottom wasn't hurt, Sora's heart was bruised. Tears streamed down his face, and Sora could feel his anger flare up. "YOU'RE SO MEAN, ROXAS!!" he shouted. "YOU NEVER WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH ME, AND YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING NICE TO ME!" Sora's smile had turned into a pathetic pout, and he hiccuped as the sob escaped his lips.

Now Sora was crying was crying like a baby again. Inside, Roxas felt a sickening feeling of regret, but Roxas had a certain pride that turned his regret into more anger, which fueled him. And when Roxas was angry, he wanted that person to know just how far he'd go when he was mad. "Oh, shut up you big baby!!" Roxas shouted, grabbing Sora's hair. "Everyone thinks you're so great!! You're nothing but a big baby who wants to make a fuss of everything when he doesn't get what he wants!! I hate you, Sora!! I wish I was at home, and not stuck with you during my summer vacation!!" Sora was crying harder, but Roxas didn't care. "I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!"

In a split second, Roxas felt a sudden blow to his side, and his fingers ripped away from Sora's hair as Roxas when flying into the water. He was so stunned, he could hardly move for a brief ten seconds, though it had felt longer. Finally, Roxas could feel his blood pumping through his body again, and he swam up to the surface, paddling madly to a place where he could stand. Roxas couldn't swim nearly as well as Sora. When Roxas could finally stand, he looked up to see Riku standing beside Sora, huffing and glaring down at Roxas. Roxas felt his whole body go cold.

"I don't care who you are," growled the rather muscular nine-year-old, his voice creating chills all down Roxas' back. "Sora is my best friend. If you ever hurt him again, you'll be sorry. You're going to be really sorry if Sora gets hurt, Roxas." With that, Riku put his arm around Sora and walk away, leaving Roxas alone and drenched with something more than salt water.

Shame.

Roxas sighed, steadily making his way towards home. "Hey Roxas, are you sure you don't want to join them?" Roxas shrugged. "I think Riku would be happier if.. well..."

"Riku doesn't hate you, you know." Roxas nervously ran his tongue across the top of his mouth, hoping Sora didn't figure out that he was feeling nervous. "Yeah, but they seem happy with just each other."

"Well, I want to join them. Do you mind setting me down?"

Roxas carefully let Sora down, then Sora begin to walk towards Riku and Namine. Roxas tuned, ready to leave, when he heard Sora call after him again. "Hey Roxas! I'll see you tonight, right??" Roxas turned, faking a smile and nodding. "Of course, silly." Sora grinned, then turned and quickly made his way to Riku and Namine. Roxas watched as Sora joined them, and they moved for him to sit down with him. Sora fit right into the picture, and Roxas swallowed a bitter taste in his mouth that felt him feeling uneasy. All of them were so close, but Roxas was sure that they'd never really fully accept him into their perfect world. He found his skateboard and took off, riding faster than he imagined possibly to get away and to keep his tears at bay.

NOTE: Roxas lives in Twilight Town. In the flashback, he is vacationing in Destiny Islands, where his cousin [Sora] lives. Roxas and Riku are friends at this point, but they have a strain. due to Riku's protectiveness and Roxas' wariness towards Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:53 am

[-Sorry its not the best or the longest but I was rather stumped on what to do here so hopefully its okay-]

Riku glanced at Sora has the burnett sat beside him, causing him to scoot over on the bench more closely to Namine who didn't seem to mind but blushed all the same. Riku smiled seeing his friend there than grabbed him by the neck, giving him a nuggy

"So decided to ditch me did you? Didn't want me around anymore?" He teased with a grin, the nuggying shifting into ruffling as Riku played with Sora's spiky hair. As he did this he noticed Roxas racing away from them rather quickly on his skateboard. Riku has just enough time to take note of Roxas somewhat stiff posture and he knew something was wrong with the blond boy...but what? Not even a few hours ago Roxas had been happy, laughing and messing around with Sora and him. Riku involuntarily frowned as he considered what was wrong with Roxas.

He'd noticed that Roxas even though they were friends seemed reserved around him, as if not sure whether he liked him or not. Riku almost felt at time Roxas tolerated him with a smile maybe for his good or maybe for Sora, he didn't know. All he really knew for sure was that there was a gap between the two in their relationship, a gap Riku couldn't quite place but was determined to find out. A soft touch on his shoulder brought him out of his pondering as he he looked towards the source, deep aquamarine eyes meeting soft blue ones.

"Riku...are you alright?" Namine asked her tone equally as soft as her touch. Riku had noticed this just as he couldn't help but notice everything about her from her soft light blond hair to the delicate curve of her nose and soft lips. He couldn't imagine Namine yelling at anyone, she was ti kind and considerate for that, always worrying about others as she was doing now. Riku offered her a light smile in response to her question

"Yes Namine. I'm fine." he said mentaly berating himself for lying to her. He didn't want her to worry anymore than she already did, his problems and thoughts with Roxas would only add to that. Namine gazed into his eyes, searching his face as her blue ones took on a thoughtful almost worried expression. Great...Riku thought instantly looking away from her

"Don't worry about it." he said feeling her small hand once more on his shoulder. He gave her a grateful smile before turning to look at Sora

"Whats wrong with Roxas?" He asked knowing the two where really close now. He suddenly thought maybe he was reading to much into what he'd noticed in his blond friend seeing as Sora didn't seem concerned but he shook the thought off knowing that Sora was sometimes to naive to notice things. Riku knew from experience that Sora didn't seem to notice those things unless they were clearly visible. Often times Riku had gotten away with acting like he was okay when really he wasn't but he had becoming good at masking it.

He knew this was in part to Sora always being so cheerful and optimistic. He naturally saw the good in things and so was prone to not notice the pessimistic side of things so much. Riku inwardly chuckled at this thought ruffling Sora's hair once more. He continued to chat with them, a smile in place and a look of interest set on his face but it was only to hide the inner pondering that he couldn't find help but find himself doing.

Even as he tried to focus on Sora and Namine, what they where saying and smiling about he couldn't help but let his thoughts stray back to Roxas. The blond really got to him sometimes. He seemed much like himself in some regards, especially in the one that he was good at keeping what he truelly felt hidden. Riku decided that after they where done and through tonight, after Namine and Sora had gone home he'd pay Roxas a visit and if he was willing to tell him, find out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 pm

[-You guys, Im really proud of myself =3 Ahaha...(not really) I actually made a long response!! Its crappy but its long!! XP-]

Sora laughed being pulled into Rikus nuggy but it somewhat scared him, it happening so quickly. :shock: He tryed to fix his now ruffled up nuggied hair although it wasnt that hard to go back into its original spiky state. "I didnt ditch you Riku! Of course i want you around" He answered him quickly after sitting up more straight trying to make it clear to him. "I just needed to..get some errands done with Roxas." Sora confessed. He didnt want to tell Riku he was getting him his brithday present although I guess it wouldnt of really mattered.

He noticed Riku was looking off to where Roxas was, taking off on his skate board quickly. He couldnt figure out why Roxas wouldnt just hang out with Riku, him and Namine together. It would have been fun! Well...Maybe he had other things to do today and just didnt want to let me know about them.. He thought turning to Riku and Namine, noticing that Namine was asking if Riku was alright. Of course it was the right thing to ask since Riku did look worried. Was he worried about Roxas? Who really knows....Sora could never tell with Riku anyways..

"Whats wrong with Roxas?" Riku asked turning to Sora now since before he was reassuring Namine that he was okay. Sora was lost in his own little world but it clicked off now realizing there was another voice speaking to him. Oh wait...It was Riku. "..Huh? Oh. Roxas?.." He answered trying to figure that out himself. It was somewhat clear to him that Roxas had something on his mind or just didnt want to hang out with them. There could have been so many reasons why he didnt want to stay. Of course his first thought was maybe Roxas thought Riku hated him or something. If Riku hated Roxas, his own cousin, then he would get that straightened quickly. Sora didnt want Riku to HATE anyone. Hates a strong word. He was sure that wasnt the case.

But Maybe Roxas actually thought that? Maybe it was...was becasuse of the past..? ....like maybe that one time...when..wait. Roxas did hate me when I was little...Sora thought. And Riku always protected me from him. He was ...really mean I must admit. Maybe that was why he didnt want to be around Riku...Maybe he was...afraid?

::Flashback::

[-total copy off of roxas but flashbacks are fun! lol-]

"Sorry Sora Dear. Its too rainy outside to go to the park." Soras mother told him as she was cleaning up the living room. There were legos everywhere and who knew if the vacuum was filled with them or not since there were so many small pieces that Sora left around the room.

"B-but mommy! Its Saturday and Roxas is at the park!" Sora pouted not wanting to take off his jacket since he was all ready to go. There was only one swing at the park and he wanted to swing on it. Thats the only thing that was on his mind at that moment. Plus Roxas was visiting but he never really played with Sora. He was always off on his own somewhere and Sora knew for sure he was at the park.

His mother sighed as she watched her little boy pout. He hadnt been to the park all week so she finally gave in. And she hoped that him and Roxas would play together for once. "Alright. I sopose." She answered with a smile as she knelt down zipping up Sora's jacket. "But keep warm okay? And dont be gone too long. Its almost lunch time."
"Yay! Thank you mommy!" Sora shouted with excitment.
He quickly opened the front door, running towards the side walk noticing Roxas's blonde hair not too far away since the park was across the street. He frowned slightly though noticing that Roxas was in the swing. The only swing. But he tryed to take his mind off of it since he knew maybe Roxas would share.
"Roxas!!!" he called out happily before running across the street towards the park.

Roxas heard Soras call and noticed it was him right away as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He didnt turn around though just ignoring him as he stared down at the dirt doodling things in it with a stick as he swung back and fourth slowly in bordum. Sora finally arrived beside Roxas out of breath as he stood in front of Roxas with a grin. "Hi Roxas!" He said quickly making Roxas jump slightly since he wasnt expecting him to just appear. "Sora! Dont scare me like that!" He said in annoyance (no big surprise) as he stared up at Sora who was still standing there smiling. Roxas sighed. What an idiot...he thought.

"Can I please swing Roxas?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I got here first!"
"B-but Roxas! I havnt been on the swing all week!"
"I dont care! Go away!"
"Your so mean!"
"Shut up Sora! Now leave me alone!" Roxas yelled pushing Sora backwards making Sora tumble back onto his back and his head hitting the ground. He sat up slowly rubbing the back of his head as his lip quivered. Oh no here comes the water works..Roxas thought with a shrug. Sora started the sob as he stood up rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. "Roxas! Why are you so mean!!" he yelled at Roxas, angry as ever as he held the back of his head with his little hand and his baggy sleeve. He walked forward towards the street but tripped on the curb making him land fowards on his front, scabbing his knee on the cement. It hurt, and it burned and he had no way too move. He was crying and hiccuping so much that he couldnt see as e just layed there tryign to get up. His arms held him up but most of his body was still on the ground. "R-roxas.." Sora said hoping his cousin would hear him and help him up. There was a car speeding down the road not too far away as Sora was trying to crawl towards his house. Now in he middle of the street. Roxas turned his gaze towards Sora's direction not really paying any attention but just noticed Sora crawling in the street. He thought he was just playing some sort of game or pretending to be an animal. Sora is so stupid! He thought. What if he got ran over by a car or something?

Roxas stood slowly noticing Riku was walking towards the park, his hands in his pockets. He frowned seeing him as he completly ignored Sora. He always thought Riku hated him. And he hated that Riku always was around Sora, protecting him. From what...me? He rolled his eyes laying down on the ground lookign up at the sky. He was alot closer to Sora than Riku was. The car was speeding faster and faster as it was so close to Sora now. Obviously the driver wasnt paying attention. It appeared they were talking on a cell phone. Riku noticed Roxas at first since going to the park was his plan for that day hoping to see Sora. But instead it was Roxas. He sighed in disappointment as he walked even closer towards him. It wasnt that he hated Roxas, it was just the fact that he could just be so mean to his cousin some times. It just didnt make much sense.

Sora noticed the car moving faster and faster towards him as he tryed his hardest to get up but he was just too weak to do so. Even though he didnt know Riku was even there, he just liked to think it since Riku was always there for him. "RIKU!!" he called out as loud as loud as his voice could let him. Riku quickly turned to Soras direction, eyes wide as he noticed noticed the car speeding towards him. "SORA!!" he called out running as quickly as he could towards his friend. He quickly scooped Sora up in his arms but the car was so close to them he had to jump foward rolling on to the grass that was by the side walk. He was covering Soras head as he looked down at him in worry. "Sora?? Are you okay?" He asked seeing some of his ingurys. Sora looked up at Riku with tears in his eyes as he shook his head. "Roxas pushed me and then I fell down hurting my knee.." he said practially blaming it all on Roxas. But lets face it. Most of it was his fault. Riku looked up seeing Roxas just laying there peacfully as he glared at him with anger. How could he just lay there and let his cousin be in danger like this?! He thought setting Sora down on the grass as he patted his head lightly. "Sora. Ill Be right back. Just stay here." He said giving him a small smile but when he turned his back to Sora it became an evil glare of death, towards Roxas. He has gone way too far this time..he thought gripping his fists as he walked towards him. Roxas had almost dozed off. Even though he heard Riku and Sora yelling eachothers names he didnt really pay attention too it. Sora probably fell off something..he thought before sitting up with a yawn.

Suddenly he was shoved forwards roughly making him gasp. He turned around to see a very angry Riku. But it wasnt really anything new to him. Although in many ways he was frightened since Riku was older. "How could you just let your cousin almost get killed like that?!" Riku shouted at Roxas.
"I didnt see him okay?" Roxas said a little annoyed as he stood up more straight now. Riku grabbed Roxas by the collar, but not too roughly. "Dont ever touch Sora again! Got that?!" he made clear to Roxas's face. Roxas gripped on to Rikus fist as he made him let go. "Fine by me.." he answered turning his back to Riku. He was still very angry but Riku gave up as he turned towards Sora's direction. "You know..if you continue to act like this. Your never going to have any friends.." Riku told Roxas as he walked away.

Roxas sighed as he looked down to ground, his reflection showing in a rain puddle. "...friends?...Like I have any..." he shrugged.

:flash back over:

Sora rested his chin on his hand as he looked towards the direction Roxas had left. "I dont know..Maybe he just..needed to be alone." He answered to Riku still not really understanding anything that was going on. If Roxas was so happy a minute ago then...why was he so down all of a sudden? It had t oof been because of Riku.. confused Somethings were just too confusing for Sora to figure out. If anything was ever a good idea at that moment...it was Soras plan. His plan to get him, Roxas And Riku too all hang out tomorrow. Maybe give Roxas and Riku some time to be together. If Riku and his cousin were'nt going to get alone..then something had to be done.

[-phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *hands fall off*.....Dang- If this completly sucks...which i know it does...please let me know cause i suck at writing!!!!! Dxxx lol]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm

[-o.O Wow!!! that was amazing Sorwa -claps hands with a smile before ruffling your hair- great job. I liked it a lot lol. Its really long and detailed which is good. there are only a very few places that were slightly confusing and some misspellings but other than that it was really good XD I'm proud of you. I know I've already said that but I'll say it again. so....is it my turn now or Roxas?? oh and you know I realized my responses always look so much shorter lol cause my font is smaller XP but oh well-] chiken
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm

*(Actually the misspellings and confusion I think are personal touches of Sora that Roxas and Riku couldn't pull off -- it's the best way Sora distinguishes himself XD)

**(Distance from Twilight Town to Destiny Islands: About 30-45 minutes in a car depending on which part of Twilight Town, 15-20 minutes in a train depending on which part of Twilight Town)

Open cell phone. Check messages. None. Close phone. Wait thirty seconds. Open phone. Check messages. None.

Roxas sighed for what seemed the tenth time and finally tossed his phone on his bed, running his fingers through his hair. It had been ridiculous of him to expect a txt message from any of his friends when he had run off, but sometimes Roxas hoped that any of them noticed anyway. But so far, after checking his phone exactly fifty times (yes, fifty times) there had not been a single message sent to him since he took off without saying goodbye. And usually the phone would ring if he got a txt message, but sometimes it didn't ring and he would get a message from Sora.

How come Sora didn't message me
, he thought. Weren't we going to do something tonight? Guess not, he though with a sigh. Why was Roxas so upset? There was virtually no sign of his sort of bitterness from within him earlier, and now he was feeling moody again. Someday was bound to be talking about it. "Where is Roxas? Why is acting weird today? He was fine before."

"Ugh, I gotta do something to shake this," he said out loud to himself, and he yanked off the current shirt he was wear in favor for another shirt. Slipping his favorite shoes on, Roxas grabbed his skateboard and headed out again, determined to skateboard until he felt better. No sooner had he left his apartment he took off, picking up speed and zooming down the street. For kicks, he decided to go down the routine he took when he delivered mail after school. Without a single moment off thought he grinded down the ramp and into the next district. He passed his favorite store and skated into the new passageways, not really ending anywhere in particular. In no time, he was at the entrance to Sunset Hill, so he shrugged and entered.

He made his way up to the top of the hill and leaned on the fence as he looked at Twilight Town itself. He smiled, and instantly he felt better. No matter how many times he saw it, the city seemed to have a magical charm on him that practically begged to be loved every time he saw it. Some may love the paradise of nature, but Roxas' paradise was just Twilight Town and Twilight Town alone. He even loved the graffiti on the sides of some of the older buildings; he felt it made the town have more character because it showed that there were people living in it everyday.

The sun was setting and it cast a shade of red, yellow, and purple to the sky above. Roxas raised his hand and pretended to use his finger to dip it into the sky and mix the colors, just like Olette did with a paint brush whenever she painted something on a canvas. The sky would be Roxas' canvas, and he would paint something extraordinary that everyone would love. Then his face scrunched up and he laughed to himself, because it was no secret that Roxas hated to paint. He shrug to himself and pulled out the small, crystal ball he won at the Struggle T ornament a couple of weeks ago. Holding it up in the air, Roxas watched the sun's light scatter within the crystal ball and emit light. Holding this ball up to the sun also allowed Roxas to stare directly at the sun, a childhood dream of his.

"Can I stare at the sun?"
"No, of course not, you dumdum Sora!"
"But look Roxas! It's so small! How come?"
"Sora, you're so stupid!"

Sora had wanted to, of course. Roxas had never once considered looking directly up at the sun, but after Sora mentioned it Roxas felt his eyes follow the sun whenever he was outside, and he wished he could look at the sun. Roxas moved the crystal ball away from his eyes to watch the sunset change in colour and look at the sunset and the Town together, as one.

There was never a view like it.

To Roxas' dismay, he felt a drop of rain hit him on the shoulder. Frowning, he put on his hood and stood there for a second, wanting to head home but not wanting to leave the view of the city behind. Then the rain began to pour down more heavily, so Roxas took off running to get back home.
--------------
At home, Roxas pulled off his wet clothes, jumped into the shower to warm back up and then put on his pajamas. He didn't really know if Sora was going to come over, but he figured it was Sora's choice anyhow. He picked up his cell phone and opened it.

NEW MESSAGES

"Hmmm..." Roxas thought. He opened his inbox and looked to see who it was from and what it was about.

Riku: Roxas, are you feeling okay? I'm stopping by later. If you want to meet up with us now we're getting something to eat at the All-You-Can-Eat place in Twilight Town. Yeah, it was Sora's idea. Go figure.

Roxas laughed out loud at this, shaking his head. Sure, if you compare Sora and Roxas together both of them ate just as much, but Sora was obviously the more hunger-savvy one. He even stuffed his entire mouth with marshmallows once in a silly bet placed by Riku. His prize? All Sora wanted was something sour to eat "to go along with the sweetness of the mallows". Riku instead stuffed marshmallows in his mouth.

But Roxas still wasn't feeling really up to re-joining the fun, so he turned on his t.v. and sighed, wondering if Riku would actually come over or not. Maybe if Roxas told Riku that there was something bothering him, maybe it wouldn't bother him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:36 pm

Riku wrote:
[-o.O Wow!!! that was amazing Sorwa -claps hands with a smile before ruffling your hair- great job. I liked it a lot lol. Its really long and detailed which is good. there are only a very few places that were slightly confusing and some misspellings but other than that it was really good XD I'm proud of you. I know I've already said that but I'll say it again. so....is it my turn now or Roxas?? oh and you know I realized my responses always look so much shorter lol cause my font is smaller XP but oh well-] chiken

[-Why thank you very much *grins* It took me forever to write! I cant believe i did it actually lol-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:37 pm

*(Actually the misspellings and confusion I think are personal touches of Sora that Roxas and Riku couldn't pull off -- it's the best way Sora distinguishes himself XD) [quote]

[- XD Ya know Ill take that as a compliment Cause i guess that totally makes sense even though I didnt do any of that on purpose lol-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:57 pm

[-PSSSSSSSSSSSSSttt!!! Guess what?? >___> I just have to add...That I love this RP!!!-]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:41 pm

[-sorry this isn't going to be very long and probably not all that good.....since I'm not feeling so well and my heads kinda groggy at the moment >_<-]

Riku waved good-bye to Sora and Namine as he left the restaurant heading towards his next destination. He reached one hand into his pocket pulling out his sleek silver cell as he flipped it open. It was dark out now and the light from his cell was a strong contrast to the darkness almost blindingly bright. He checked his inbox and was slightly disapointed to see no txts as a soft sigh escaped him.

'Go figure...' He thought. It wasn't like Roxas was going to decide to up and join them especially when something seemed to be bothering the blond.

'Lets see whats up' He thought quickly txting Roxas as he started walking in the direction of the younger boys house. It was about nine forty now but Riku figured it wasn't too late to go check up on him. I'm on my way, he txted then pressed the send button. Glancing down at the phone he waited a moment then satisfied that it had been sent he flipped his phone closed placing it back in his pocket.

His hands followed soon after as he buried them within the depths of each pocket in his normal comfortable position. He glanced once more up at the sky, seeing a few stars here and there twinkling behind the dark clouds that had gathered in the dark depths, blotching out the moon from view for the moment. He stood transfixed for a moment as he stared at the stars....no worlds. There was only a few but now that Riku knew what they were he found himself transfixed by them. Often times he'd leave his house in the dead of the night seeking the quiet comfort of their play island and just sit observing the stars..worlds for hours with the soft sound of the waves against the sand in his ears. He smiled lightly shaking his head as he continued on. Roxas place wasn't too far from his own house so he figured it wouldn't take long to get there.

'Then...' he thought 'afterward I'll go hang at the Island for the night.' Not being very tired this seemed like an excellent idea to him as he made up his mind to follow through with it. He blinked in slight surprise realizing his feet had brought him to Roxas's house, which he was know standing before. He stood there for a moment staring at the house a pondering look evident in his aquamarine eyes. He walked up the porch coming to a stop in front of the door as he raised his hand, it curling into a slight fist in preparation to knock. He was suddenly not sure if Roxas was home...but where else would he have gone?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:46 pm

(Alright, I'll tell you what Riku. I decided to modify this post a bit to give you a little more to work with. I hope this can spark some inspiration!!)

I'm on my way.

Roxas nearly fell out of bed when he got the message from Riku, mainly because he had just been drifting off to sleep watching a show he had no particular interest in anyways, but now it seemed Roxas had something to look forward to. Though he would love to know why he suddenly became upset earlier today, and he hoped Riku wouldn't bring it up. But where was Sora? He was supposed to come over...

"Roxas, Riku is down here, waiting for you!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" He slipped on a pair of shoes and ran down the steps and opened the door to see Riku standing there waiting for him.

"Um. Hey," Roxas said, closing the door behind him and stepping outside.

"You didn't mind that I stopped by, did you?" Riku asked politely. Riku was still strictly formal when it came to these things, which Roxas appreciated a lot. "Sure, no problem," Roxas grinned, faking a smile for Riku.

"What happened today?" Riku asked, cutting to the chase. Roxas slid his hands into his pockets, shrugging. "Well, I dunno? I wasn't up to hanging out with people. No big deal."

"You ran off, Roxas. Don't lie to me," Riku replied with a slight growl in his voice. Roxas became slightly annoyed at this. "I just didn't feel like hanging out with you guys for once, alright? Sorry that I don't always care about being in groups." Roxas began to come up with ideas to get away. "I'm tired alright? I don't want to deal with this."

Riku sighed, running his fingers in his hair. "Fine, if you say so. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, that's all." Roxas nodded and watch Riku turn to walk away, then stop.

"Say, did you remember what today was?" Roxas looked to the ground, then shook his head in reply.

"A couple years ago... today was the day we became friends, remember?"

Roxas placed his hand on his temple, thinking deep down and as hard as possible. He furrowed his eyebrows and thought hard. The day we became real friends, huh? That's... today? It seemed almost irresponsible of Roxas not to remember.

Real friends, huh?

"How come you always sit alone?"
"Maybe I feel like it."
"No one wants to be alone."
"You can't prove that!"
"You don't really like being alone."

"Hey Riku!" Roxas called out to the boy, who turned and looked back. Roxas didn't give the next thought that came out of his mouth much time to think about and it surprised him himself when he said it.

"Can I sleep over at your house tonight?"

Riku raised his eyesbrows in surprise, and turned to face Roxas. "Well, I guess, if you really want to," he replied. "Why don't you get a change of clothes? I'll wait here."

Roxas nodded, trance-like, then ran inside and up to his room and stuffed his clothes and some other things (like his camera and his phone charger) into his messenger bag. He quickly told his mom that he was staying over at Riku's, which prompted his mother to look at him suspiciously but she agreed because she could trust Riku, and gave Roxas a kiss on the cheek before he ran out the door to join Riku.

Riku ruffled Roxas' hair as they walked along together to get to the train station. "Sometimes you remind me of Sora, you know," Riku said thoughtfully. Roxas nodded shyly and tried to not blush.

Roxas had never been to Riku's house. Not once. Even though the two had been really good friends since -- well for a long time -- Roxas always tried to avoid going to Riku's house, and sometimes he just wasn't invited to stay over. Most of the time, they were over at Sora's or Roxas' place, but never Riku's. Roxas didn't know what to expect when he saw Riku's place. But Roxas pushed all that aside and felt a bit happy about being able to see his friend's house for the first time.

They entered the train, and Roxas took a seat next to Riku. Roxas didn't know what to say to Riku, so he placed his headphones on and listened to music as they road the train to Destiny Islands.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm

[-thank you Roxas. This helps very much. Also is my font and color to hard to read?-]

Riku stared out the window of the train in a almost trance like state as he watched the landscape pass by quickly, blurring together into a variety of shapes and colors. He glanced at Roxas out of the corner of his eye seeing the blond contently listening to music sounding from the buds of his head phones.

He was still surprised that Roxas had asked to come over. He never wanted it seemed to go to Riku's house and in fact Riku couldn't recall one time that the younger boy had been over. this should be interesting. he thought turning his attention back towards the window. By train it took no longer than 45 minutes to get from Radiant Garden to Destiny Island and so far the trip was almost over.

'Wonder what Roxas will think of my house..' Riku pondered as he rested his arm against the window propping his chin up with his hand as he sighed lightly. He didn't have parents like Sora or Roxas, his house was empty, left all to himself which he didn't mind so much at times. A vibration in his pocket caught his attention as he glanced down.

'There it was again..' He reached into his pocket with his free hand pulling out the black cell that was hidden there. One new txt message the front read peeking Riku's curiosity slightly. He flipped the phone open not at all surprised to find that the message was from Sora. He pressed the read button the message coming up on the screen.

Hey Riku! Whats up?

Riku skimmed it over reading it quickly as he smiled slightly. He glanced at Roxas seeing him still oblivious obviously to the things around him. Riku hmn'd lightly deciding to try and start a decent conversation between them. Often times without Sora there conversation between the two would begin rather weakly than quickly die off without the hyper burnett's help. Riku's fingers made soft clicking noises as he responded to Sora's txt.

Sorry, I'm busy. Txt you later.

He pressed send then flipped the phone shut shoving it back into his pocket. He shifted his position to face Roxas, moving his weight on the seat till he was comfortable. He looked at Roxas for a moment trying to decide what to discuss.

"Roxas.." He began trying to get the other boys attention. A loud whistle from the train signaled their arrival at the destiny island station much to Riku's surprise as he turned to look out the window. Sure enough the familiar station and trees where there confirming what the whistle had already made clear. 'where...did the time go?' he thought slightly bewildered that his thoughts had distracted him to the progress of the train. The attendant whistled them all a safe trip to wherever they were going as the doors opened to let people off. Riku stood with a sigh, pushing himself up from the too cushy seat as he looked down at Roxas

"Ready?" He asked, placing his hands within his pockets. It was dark outside, much darker than when they'd left but Riku didn't mind. He didn't mind the darkness at all where on the other hand Sora preferred the daylight over the night time. His phone vibrated once more but his choose not the acknowledge it as he waited for the Blond to follow moving into the walk way as he prepared to get off the train. From the train station it was about a fifteen minute walk to Riku's house. He'd found this out during the last summer when they'd go to radiant guard, him and Sora. It had almost become a regular thing that summer much to the spiky boys delight and though he wouldn't admit it his too.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:46 pm

[-Nice. Ignore my txts. Hah. Just kidding. I think the gray font is way easier to read than white I must admit :] But hey guys, If you want me to join in this again soon please make a big opening haha. It...helps. ALOT. =D and i wanna be apart of this RP too. Sorry im not in it much -__- But i do suck at writing ..lol-]

[-Just to show im Alive-]

Sora sighed wanting to know what Riku was up too. He arrived in front of Roxas's house since he was suppose to stay the night that night and sadly he was a little late. Nothing new. His mom answered the door telling him that he went to spend the night at Rikus. Wait...Roxas going to Rikus house? Thats something new.. Although it seemed like a good idea since it was his plan to get them together anyways. He wanted to go himself feeling a little left out and there wasn't anything to do but he left them alone for now and if any one of them invited him to come over, he would be over in a jiffy! ;D But for now. It was a good time for them to talk and get things ..together? Or whatever they needed to do. Become closer as friends. It made sense. And its better that way.

[-sorry short lol Just kinda wanted to pop in here for a second XP-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Radiant Garden   Within Radiant Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Radiant Garden
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: