Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling snow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Riku trudged up the mountain through the soft snow. It soaked through his pants, chilling his legs though he didn't seem to notice. The cool wind whipped around him as he walked, whistling off the rocks and ledges around him. His breath came out in light puffs of air that collected in front of him before disappearing into nothingness. He climbed a few more steps, green eyes focused upward on the grey sky smudged and speckled with pale blue and white of the clouds. He blinked lightly as something wet kissed his face, landing in his hair and on his eyelashes. Holding a hand out Riku watched as tiny snowflakes collected on his open palm. He smiled lightly, letting himself fall back into the soft snow as he lay there. The gentle fall of the snowflake began to cover him lightly. Riku ran a hand over his face, removing the snow there as it stung slightly. He wore a long cloak unlike the one he was used to wearing. it was a greyish black hue with silver patterns and designs running along it. These designs were so slime though that they blended with the regular color of the cloak.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Marluxia
Side:: Dark

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Kadaj just came back from trying to find Jenova from the mountain, as he saw a figure through the snow. "Hello? Anybody out there?" Kadaj yelled.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Riku sat up, propping himself up with his elbows. He turned his green gaze towards Kadaj spotting him right away. "Hello." He called back sitting up fully as he brushed the snow off his clothing
Back to top Go down
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:14 pm

"How long have you been out here?" Kadaj asked as he walked up cautiously to the strange person in the middle of no where. "Woah! You look like me! But with longer hair!" Kadaj was in shock. "Are you my little brother?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:06 am

Riku shrugged lightly,shaking the snow out of his hair as he stood to his feet. he blinked in surprise at Kadaj's questions "your little brother?" he asked with some what disbelief in his tone
Back to top Go down
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:02 pm

"Yes! You look like me, but littler!" Kadaj smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 am

Riku didn't know why but he was creeped out by this idea "I...don't think so." he said looking away from kadaj. He shivered suddenly feeling a chill go up his spin. It seemed to him that it had gotten colder all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia.
Nobody
Nobody
Marluxia.

Character sheet

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Kadaj smiled at him as he saw Riku Shiver from the cold. "hey come with me." Kadaj reached out his arm to help Riku up from the Icy snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falling snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling snow   Falling snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Land of Dragons-
Jump to: