Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobody who?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Nobody who? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 pm

"oops haha!" Sora laughed as he ran faster to remain ahead of Riku. The docks were drawing closer, building in him excitment at the chance to win.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Riku shook his head with a laugh at Sora. He saw the docks also, coming closer as he willed his body to go faster.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Sora jumped on the dock, crossing his arms in triumph "I win!" he exclaimed, delighted
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Riku saw Sora reach the docks first. 'well he wins' he thought with slight disappointment though he was happy for Sora also. His vision blurred suddenly as he felt his body give out. He collapsed face first on the sand not far away from the dock. Nobodies suddenly rose up around the dock, surrounding Sora along with it.

Last edited by Riku on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Sora summoned his keyblade, backing up, away from the white figures. His eyes were on the nobodies so he didnt notice that Riku had collapsed. "Uhh.....Riku? A little help!" He said as the nobodies drew closer with sweeping movements.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Riku pushed himself up willing his tired body to move. His gaze locked on Sora as he saw that he was surrounded. He gritted his teeth in frustration at his own tiredness and weakness. Pushed himself to his feet he summoned Way to dawn, going over to help.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Sora attacked every nobody that got in his way while trying to reach Riku. One of them tripped him making him lose his keyblade. He jumped quickly back to his feet, summoning it back to him once more as he continued to fight
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Riku attacked the nobodies surrounding him fiercely. He didn't want to be the one that needed protection at the moment despite his week state. He pushed toward Sora as best he could, more nobodies of higher level appearing. most seemed to focus their attacks on Sora to Riku's dislike. 'what are they after?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Sora couldn't hold back all the stronger nobodies. he held up his keyblade to his face in a defensive manner, trying to block one as it attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Riku jumped in, blocking the attack for Sora but barely. He felt that with each strike his body quivered, loosing strength. He silently cursed his choice to not sleep and his tiredness. "Are...you alright Sora?" He asked, fending off another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 pm

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine." he answered, breathing hard. "What are we supposes to do?!" He asked, hitting another nobody as another assault came.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Riku panted lightly, trying to keep his breathing under control though he was tiring rapidly. He pushed on, not wanting to leave Sora without aid. "I'm not sure.." He answered, movement at the corner of his vision catching his attention. To late, he was slammed to the side by a large nobodies shield. A nobody in a black cloak appeared just outside the fight, clapping his gloved hands at the scene before him. he smirked from the shade of his hood, an eerie laugh following.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 pm

"Good Job Riku" he said in a half impressed voice.
"Your better than last time." Axel took off the hood he was wearing. He gave Riku and Sora a faint smile.
"Nice to see you again Sora." he said intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Sora's eyes widened at seeing the red spiky haired man. "A-axel??"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Riku rolled on his side, pushing himself up as he stood. He was rather sore from taking a direct hit but that didn't matter at the moment as he was focused on Axel."You're suppose to be dead." He said, holding one arm as he narrowed his eyes at Axel lightly. He did not appreciate Axel attacking them
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 am

He looked at Riku and gave him a nice smile. -heh- "Calm down you guys... cant you see I was just trying to have some fun." He raised his weapons and all the black figures dispappeared. "That's what happens when you eat paopu fruit you continue living as long as the other one lives. Which luckily for me Roxas is still alive is he not?" He looked at Sora. "I wanted to see if you could protect not only yourself, but Roxas as well." he said kindly. "I wasnt trying to kill you, I was just testing your limits." He walked over to Riku and Sora who were exhausted and beat up.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 am

Sora slouched over from tiredness..Now he was not only tired...but annoyed. He looked up at Axel with a slight glare. "So..so this was only a test??"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:39 am

Despite being annoyed Riku found what Axel said as being very interesting. Axel not only implied but had practically stated that he and Roxas had shared a paopu fruit. Riku crossed his arms, continuing to stare at Axel. 'does that mean half of Sora...belongs to Axel?' he thought then frowned not liking the idea
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 am

He looked at Sora, "Yes it was a test, and you passed. Congradulations!" he said smiling. He noticed Riku interested in the conversation. "What?" he asked staring at Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:40 am

Riku shook his head gifting Axel with a very blank look "Nothing." He said his tone dead. He looked away from Axel t Sora seeing how tired and worn out his friend looked from their long fight. He walked over to Sora, a light limp evident from where he'd been injured. Once he reached him he gazed over him searchingly. "Are you alright?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:46 am

Sora tryed to stand up straight to hide his tiredness. "Eh.. yeah im fine. What about you?" he asked seeing how Riku was limping.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Despite Sora's attempts to assure Riku that he was fine Riku could tell that Sora was tired "I'm alright." he answered
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Sora glared over at Axel for a moment then looked back at Riku. "You dont look fine. No thnaks to Axel..We wouldnt even be in this state.."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:01 pm

"He had his reasons I suppose." Riku said turning to look at Axel. he suddenly had an idea as he looked at Sora with a smirk, summoning way to dawn "Lets....educate him." he suggested casting cura [lol however thats spelled Xp] as they were covered in a green glow and restored from their tired state
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Sora smirked back as he stared over at Axel ready to fight. "want some?" He said raising his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody who?   Nobody who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody who?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Destiny Island-
Jump to: