Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost memory or just lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost memory or just lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Cloud wandered aimlessly through Castle Oblivion lost to where he was. he glanced blankly around him at his surroundings seeing nothing for the moment but white, white and more white. Letting out a confused sigh he closed his eyes for a moment, head titled up, thinking. His thoughts did little to comfort him or consult him in the given situation. Finally he concluded that the only way to get out was to keep wandering till he found the exit. He opened blue eyes once more, the mako in them giving them the appearance of glowing faintly. He walked towards the door in the distance wondering if it would bring him yet to another white empty room like so many doors before had. The only sound was the soft clicking of his boots against the stone floor as he made his way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Aside from Cloud, Yuffie was also wondering around in a White room. She turned around, scratching her head wondering were she is. Her Shurkien was starped to her back, by a fancy rope like ninja tool. She proceded, going from door to door, but...same idea, all white no change. As she opened a door with all hope to find something, a black clothed firgure caught her eye. A young boy with blonde, spikey hair, and a long, wide, powerful looking sword strapted to his back as well. She approched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Cloud had just grabbed the door knob when he heard soft and light foot falls behind him. He paused, turning to see who it was, one hand instinctively going to his sword. He lowered it though when he saw who it was. A faint smile touched him lips. "Yuffie.." he said, the name echoing in the empty room.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:34 pm

"Clou-Cloud! ur here too!" Yuffie said, her voice echoing as well. She walked up to him with a smile on her face, too tierd to run from all the walking she did. She gave cloud a warm hug, melted i him. It was so cold in the castle that cloud made her feel warm and safe. "Cloud, how did we end up here?" Yuffie asked, looking into his mako eyes, still hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:38 pm

(on the side, cloud is like an older bro to yuffie, so no lovey lovey thingy, in case u thought that Razz) emberassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:49 pm

(-okay lol-)

Cloud was slightly surprised by her hug though it slowly melted away as he brought his hands up, rapping them around her as he returned her hug "I...don't know Yuffie.." he said meeting her gaze. His eyes revealed relief and joy that she was there and he wasn't alone any longer. Having her there was better then being alone and perhaps together they could find the exit.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja
Yuffie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Yuffie let her hug fade away as she stepped back. "cloud, i dont know how to get out of here, ive circled this castle over and over and cant seem to find the exit." Yuffie said, her face showing signs of disappointment. She walked towards the door that cloud was about to open. She turned the knob and opened the door. She remained standing, turned around "Cloud, lets go on, i dont thin we're gonna get any where with staying here." She said with a sad, somewhat encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 pm

He thought it odd that she had been doing so and yet they had not run into each other. He blinked lightly as she walked towards the door following in step after her. he stood beside her peering into the new room. His blue gaze shifted to hers "You're right." he said with a small smile of his own, trying to encourage her also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost memory or just lost   Lost memory or just lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost memory or just lost
Page 1 of 1