Ninja

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet
Name:: Yuffie
Age:: 20 now ,9 in CC, 11 in FF7, 18 in AC, and 19 in DC
Side:: Light

PostSubject: The First Meeting   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 pm

"guys, would u look at this town!! WONDERFUL i tell ya" shouted Yuffie to Leon, Aeris, and Cid. "i tell ya we gotta set up a research lab about ansem's reports somewhere around here" Yuffie commented, holding up a peace sign.

"yea, know what ur right yuffie, this is a nice place, heard there was a castle...abandond one, wanna go check it out u little dare devil??" Leon said , winking at Yuffie. "oh Leon we shouldn't, what if-if, someone is really living there, and we're intruding?" asked Aeris with a worried look on her face. Meanwhile Cid is standing there looking around town.

At the castle~
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ILUVFFANDKH
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Name:: Kairi

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CHlBlPIT
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Suddenly Cid saw a girl who was Namine-she was drawing in her sketch book and she had a bright smile on.Yuffie smiled and so did Aerith along with Leon.
"who r u?"asked Aerith while glancing at Leon.Leon sighed and Cid rubbed his chin as Namine closed her book and giggled.
"My name is Namine....u must be cid,Leon aerith and Yuffie!-am i correct?"
"GAAHH!,"Gasped Cid with a leap back!-he never knew anyone with such quick minds.
"Ur a good learner!-,"
"i'm a whitch that's why.And i know ur names fast...Yuffie you look like you wanna tell me something right?"Said Namine with a grin.
Yuffie shrugged her shoulders and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 pm

"umm, well i just wanted to -to -to SAY!! that ur room IS EXTREMELY WHITE" yuffie said, clearly hiding something.
"um yuffie, i think we all saw that when we came in" Leon said one hand on his face hiding a laugh, and the other patting yuffie's back.
"Namine, ur a witch?? but u dont look like one, and me being an ancient, i dont sense anything about u,,u-u-, kinda-um, seem invisible to me, a lonly person" says aeris, her face looking even more worried then before.

namine looks at the floor, her welcoming smile fading away. Everone looks at each other. Cid looks at Yuffie, (in his head) "yuffie seems like she realy is hiding something, knowing her from when shes little, i can tell...."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Aerith then smiles and claps her hands together as Yuffie and the others cheer up from a pause of an uncomfortable feeling.
"Don't be sad Namine,smile like you always do and never frown!,"Encouraged Aerith.
Yuffie found her smile again and the others along with lonely and invisible Namine who sat down on her white chair.Her cheeks were blushing at the color of bright pink.
"Let's go get some sea salt icecream yeah!?"Suggested Yuffie while jumping up and down.
Everyone agreed and Cid's mouth druled.He colud taste the sweet icecream!.
"I know where to get some.There's a crate filled of them in Diz's lab.Follow me!."
Namine got up from her chair and began to walk as the others followed.
Everyone wanted a sea salt icecream!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuffie
Ninja
Ninja

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 am

yuffie was seen skipping down the slope that roxas used to skateboard on, and run some earnds.
"this really is a nice place" yuffie said looking around as the ice cream was melting on her hand.
"here u go baby girl" cid said to yuffie, handing her a tissue. "u never changed since u were little yuffie" he said with a fatherly smile.
"YUFFIE, CID! come on guys! namine wants to take us somewhere" Yelled leon, as he was getting irritated, he didnt like getting dirty (his ice cream was melting as well) it was a bright and sunny day.
"over here u guys, up there, thats were roxas and ax-." namine was starting to say.
"roxas and who namine??" asked aeris, looking at leon.
"there is something shes not telling us" Leon said to himself.

yuffie and cid came running. Namine, Leon, and Aeris were already up top the clock tower.
"WAIT UP GUYS!!" Yuffie said running, droppng her ice cream.
"awwwwwwwwwww great!! i didnt get to eat it yet!!" yuffie turns around to go get another when..
"YUFFIE COME BACK! forget ur ice cream and come up here, namine says she has to go soon, so we dont have time, ill share mine with u" says Leon.
"FINEEEEEEE" yuffie replys (in her head) "u dummy" yuffie stomps her way after cid, up the tower.

Yuffie, runs up the steps, but accidently keeps running and falls off the edge of the tower. leon trys to grab her but fails, his ice cream falls.
"YUFFIE NOOOOOOOOOO" leon yells, tears in his eyes.
Then suddenly Namine does something with her hand and...everything is back to normal, Leon is sitting with his ice cream, aeris beside him, and yuffie and cid joining them
"ho-how did u do that?? how-wha??" Leon struggling to get everything staright in his head.

Namine just played around with time, with her hands, a witch..... what is this twilight town?? how can she.....???......
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Heart
Princess of Heart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Namine smiled and Leon was in total shock!
"Sorry Leon i used my powers to help you."
Leon gave a smerk.
"That's ok Namine atleast we know ur a witch!."
Suddenly they all saw Kairi sittting next to Yuffie.
"Havent you all noticed Namine's my nobody?"
"Kairi you should be at Destiny Islands with Sora and Riku!,"Gasped Aerith.
Cid sighed and everyone was looking at eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: