Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get motivated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Hey guys!

I've been thinking, we seriously need to get in gear and do something or the sites going to die for sure. Who am I kidding its pretty much beyond dead at the moment...:sadness: But thats not the point!

I can only get on Tuesday's and Thursdays for a few hours and I've decided to make the most of it. When I get the time I'm going to respond to as many roleplays as I can. I was considering likewise starting a really long one someplace that anyone and everyone can join. It could be like a motivation to be active and roleplay ^_^

Also I was thinking if you get on and happen to be on for more than a few moments and can you should post something, or join someones roleplay. That way we at least can get the site somewhat active again.

if you have any ideas or suggestions on how to get motivated for everyone than I would like to hear them too.
The sites only going to come back if we all work together. We're a team after all :3
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Shinji

Shinji

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi
Side:: ??????

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm

uhhhh............ an idea would be to send an email to the people who aren't active and tell them to get online....... think that would help?
Back to top Go down
http://acresort.freeforums.org/
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Thats a good suggestion thank you Shingi. I'll see what I can do in regards to that
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:56 pm

my suggestion is that we should all get on the group chat, and discuss good story lines. ^^ then we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi
Side:: ??????

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Another idea would be ummmmmm...... I forgot it *facepalms* stupid outburst in school!
Back to top Go down
http://acresort.freeforums.org/
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh yeah :cheer:
Lets let people know that the site is back and up :3
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey guys! Yeah, if you want to find me, send me a message.

email: vmallis@yahoo.com (I use Yahoo! Instant Messenger as well, so add me to your list)
AIM: NameIsSora

I cannot assure you that this will get me on. I want to promise you but... I'm ohhhh so bad at this! My living conditions currently are weird. I go back-and-forth from parent's to parent's house, and at my dad's the computer is placed in the dinning room and EVERYONE uses that computer, so I rarely get on to do anything (and seeing as I have free time at school to check email I don't desperately need to use the computer for anything besides homework).

I don't think we should be stressed about this anymore. Hey, so long as we don't give up, we haven't failed as a Role Playing group. It seems to me that everyone here is very patient, and this is the closest online group I have personally ever been a part of... and all of you are extraordinarily cool! So let's keep this going, guys! No stress, alright? We're doing this for fun, so if we make it a chore, then we'll never have fun even though technically S.o.r.a. dragged into this forum by sheer force of will !!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (Yes, including you, A.x.e.l.). Now that I'm on, I'm going to do some posting, hopefully. Who does homework, anyways? Razz

ADMINS NOTE!!!! Someone has switched around the names again, because S.o.r.a. and A.x.e.l. comes out differently. Can someone fix this?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PREVIEW EACH POST BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT TO THE THREAD! Understood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get motivated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get motivated   Get motivated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get motivated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Official center :: News-
Jump to: