Nobody

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

PostSubject: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Okay so this is meh fanfiction. Characters thus far: Sora, Roxas. WOOT
And Axel is Roxas's uh... Master? *hides from Roxas* dont punch me!!! Read it first! then you'll know its not sexual. lol okay so here it is!

The blond licked the salty blood from his lips as he let go of the dry lifeless carcass. He stared down at his victims who lay stiff on the glossy cherry wood floor. The blood that had managed to spill stayed wasted on the ground, the moon reflecting off the crimson inky liquid. Whimpering was faintly heard from one of the rooms upstairs. The petite teen frowned at the damage he had done, though his thirst for more was not yet fulfilled. He wanted more... no... he needed more. The grandfather clock chimed signaling midnight, and the death of the young couple he had just devoured.

He listened intently on the whimpers and cries heard from above. Slowly he began walking through the deserted house, each step echoing into the hollow rooms, going in sync with the chimes of the clock. His eyes narrowed, focusing his attention on the pictures that were displayed on the walls which led up the stairs. It was of a family of three, a mother, father, and a young teen. He had already fed upon two of them; just leaving the boy.

The young brunette that grinned widely perked his interest. He had messy cinnamon brown hair and bright blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires. His smile was innocent, untainted by the corrupt world they lived in. It reminded him of himself when he was a human, but that was many years ago. He directed his body towards the stairs once again, stealthily stalking to the top of the steps as the final chime sang throughout the house. His black clothes danced in the air as he turned his body walking towards the whines and whimpers. He paused in front of the door, taking in a deep breath (even though he didn't need it XP) before reaching his hand out and twisting the handle so that the door drifted open.

His eyes scanned the room swiftly. He knew the boy was in this room, he could smell it. He inhaled taking in the sweet scent that the boy radiated. He left his instincts take control, leading him to the partly opened closet. He could hear the boy's blood pulsing throughout his veins; his heart rate rapidly increasing with each step he took. Slowly he put his hands in between the closet's gap spreading them open.

The blond's eyes widened in sadness and guilt as he stared softly at the boy. The brunette was curled up in the corner of the closet panting heavily, tears flowing down his perfectly smooth skin. His hands embraced his head, desperately trying to shield himself from the images of the massacre he had witness earlier.

He had pity for him; he knew exactly what he was feeling. The blond leaned over placing a hand on the brunettes shoulder, causing him to flinch and cry out in fear. "I won't hurt you." He whispered softly, lying, trying to calm the boy down. He knew he wouldn't be able to control himself if he got any closer to the fragile boy.

This moment was a mimic of the day his life had ended. He was in the boy's position seventy five years ago, crying in fear when his parents ans siblings had been murdered by a Vampire. It wasn't accident that the blond was turned into this despicable monster. The vampire took him in, and after days of suffering from the venom spreading in his veins he was of new life. The blond shivered as the flashback ended. He hated that day with every fiber of his being.

He gently placed his other hand on the boy's neck on impulse. His eyes turned a crimson red, the creature inside him screamed for release, but he wouldn't give in... not yet... He pulled away trying to get away from the boy so he wouldn't bite him. He didn't want to hurt the boy; he wanted to make things right for once. Maybe have the boy live, something he couldn't do.

His body lost control, his fangs extended and he moved his lips closer to the boy's pulsing neck. He licked the tender pale skin of the teen as the monster took full control. He quickly embraced the boy in a tight hug, causing the younger to tense and struggle for freedom. "I'm so sorry..." He managed a whisper before biting down on the teen's neck, piercing his tender skin.

HOORAY! This is a scene of a fanfiction I'm wanting to write. ^-^ meheh. I need help though... sooo if anyone wants to help me... *cough* Riku*Cough* that would *cough* ROXAS *COUGH* amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Thanks for reading it? I hope you did... lol it took me a while... T^T

Yuki

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Wow, that's awesome! :happy angel: I wish I could help, but I suck at writing. xD Are you going to post more once you come up with it? [/hope] giggle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Nobody
Nobody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:45 pm

well. Sure!
I'm a little nervous because I've never done one before.. soooo lol
as long as you guys like it.
^_^

Xiggy

Female Number of posts : 35
Location : Three yards away with a bullet about to fly into your skull.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:28 pm

To me it's very... sickeningly descriptive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Nobody
Nobody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 pm

>__> yeah... I've heard that from a few other people as well...
meh... Sorry!!! >_<

Xiggy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 am

I paused for dramatic suspense. And I was reading another fanfic at the time that actually described the pain in uhhhh a lot of detail so... Yours is descriptive but not to descriptive... I li-

Roxas is a vampire. Venom. Hmmmm sounds a little like that overly hyped book series that I will not touch until it fades into obscurity like the rest of the horribly written 'romances' for teens. >_< I dislike it with great intensity. Sorry. If I was you I'd be hiding just incase the person who has the username Sir Auron saw it. They'd get an investigator just to hunt you down and kill you.

Really sorry. Don't kill me. Kill Shingi he hates it.

S: I... do not.

[sarcasm]Uh huh yeah right[/sarcasm] He really does hate it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Nobody
Nobody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

-cries-

Xiggy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 am

>_< I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me and don't don't don't burn me. *hides and reads again*

It's looks better a second time... WAIT! What kind of master??????

EDIT!: Axel, Shingi somehow got my password and is editing my posts to make it seem like I hate it. But it is really great even if it seems close to being like Twilight. You are not fired from your fanfic writing. I love it.

Last edited by Xiggy on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shingi keeps getting on my account.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Nobody
Nobody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Master as in Axel was the one who bit Roxas. Which means Roxas is loyal to Axel. And Axel is his "Master"

Xiggy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter of a fanfic im writing.   

Back to top Go down

Chapter of a fanfic im writing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Out of Context :: Creativity-
Jump to: