Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission gone wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Axel walked through the empty streets of the world that never was. The silence was beginning to drive him mad. He couldn't take it much longer. He was always tricked into doing missions NOBODY wanted to do... 'Stupid Zexion....' he thought as he searched through them deserted streets.

His mission was to investigate the dusks behavior. They had been getting out of hand lately, and had been acting strangely. He had been following them for just a second when one of them appeared from the darkness and attacked Axel. "Stupid mindless puppets..." he murmured as he summoned his chakrams. The dusk began stalking around Axel, suddenly more appeared circling around the red head. "Are you kidding me!" he growled. There were about 15 now. And there was no way he could defeat them by himself. He took his stance and prepared himself for the worst.

He knew he needed help, the only person that popped into his mind was Sora. 'Sora' He knew he could bring him here. It was easy. He summoned a portal and made sure that it led to Destiny Islands. He knew that Sora would be there momentarily. He just had to hold them off until then. He chuckled at the idea of Sora being so naive as to walk into a darkness portal. He sent the portal to Destiny Islands, hoping it would reach him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Sora was sitting in the sand, getting a tan. Not that he wasn't tan enough already. The sun was extremely hot today and he could feel his skin burning. "Ouch" he said sitting up as he noticed the long sun burn up and down his arm, his back and other places not needed to be mentioned.

Suddenly a black portal appeared behind him as his eyes widened in shock. "wha--whats that doing there?" he said aloud as he sat up walking towards it. Should I ...take the chance?he thought glancing around. He decided..to take that chance, walking through it.

It suddenly appeared in the world that never was. Except it was in a dark alley. Not..where Axel...exactly was.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Axel continued to fight the dusks off. They were attacking from every side, so it was hard to fight evenly. He couldn't take it much longer. 'Where is he? He should be here by now!' He stopped for a second to catch his breath. BIG mistake. Three dusks pounced on top of Axel sending him to the ground. They injured him... badly. He wiped some blood from his mouth. "Maybe you guys aren't so brainless.." He tried calming the white dusks. "For Pete sake!" He decided running was best.

He ran through a group of Dusks. Turning a corner he ran down 3 blocks. He saw a person up ahead. 'Is he in trunks?' he thought as he got closer to the person. 'Sora!' "SORA!" he yelled as he was running fast towards him. "RUN!!!" He grabbed Sora and began running with Sora in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:53 am

Sora's eyes widened when he heard his name being called from the red head. He was heading straight towards him. Compared to Destiny Islands, this place was cold, especially in swimming trunks. Though his skin was red and it hurt to touch it so he didnt want to move much.

Suddenly Axel picked him up and he couldnt help but yell out in pain. "Aggghh!" he shouted, wincing. "What are you doing?!" he asked confused as he looked at Axel, who was bleeding. "What happend? A-are you okay??" he kept asking questions even while they were running. He summoned his keyblade just in case some more enemies appeared randomly. Suddenly some dusks slithered their way.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:05 pm

"Crap!" he yelled as he turned a sharp corner trying to lose the dusks. "When will it end!?" He knew Sora would be able to help him, or else he wouldn't have brought him here. "Wanna fight or run?!" he yelled just in case Sora couldn't hear him. He stopped dead in his tracks. "I take that as fight." (When Sora summoned his key)

He smiled. "Thank God your here! I knew you could help me" he said as he resummoned his chakrams and took a stance infront of the invading Dusks.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character sheet
Name:: Ven

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:50 pm

suddenly a someone in armor jumped from the top of one of the buildings and swiped through two dusks with his keyblade.... he had a armered mask/helmet on so they could not see his face.

"looks like u guys could use some help.."

he then noticed sora's keyblade...

"so u have one of these too?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Axel turned his head to Venn. He couldn't believe his eyes. "R-Roxas?!" he yelled running past the surrounding Dusks. "Is it REALLY YOU!" he hugged him tightly. " I cant believe your here right now!" Axel picked Ven up. "Sora look!" he yelled. There was something different about him, but he didnt care at the moment. He was too excited.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:12 pm

ven looks at axel as he approaches him.

"woah wait what are u doin....... no wait.... ahhhh!!!"

ven helps out as axel huggs and picks him up

"i dont know this roxas u speak of. im ven im a keyblade master. who is this roxas guy?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

"Haha Roxas! Stop joking around! It's been forever!" Axel hugs him even tighter. "What are you doing here anyway? We're sorta in danger here.. Fight with us Roxy!" Axel smiles and faces the dusks after putting Roxas down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:23 am

ven picks up his keyblade after axel puts him back on the ground.

"well idk who this roxas guy is but im not him. i dont even know who u are. my name is Ven. and i agree we need to take care of these things first."

ven then takes a fighting stance behind axel

"so what do u say lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Axel grinned. "Fight fight fight"
He took his battle stance and looked over at Sora. "You ready?" he laughed noticing he was still in his swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
Ven

Ven

Character sheet

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 pm

ven then looked ovefr at sora

"yea lets see what u can do keyblade master"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission gone wrong   Mission gone wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission gone wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: