Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Male Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Name:: Axel
Side:: Darkness

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Axel moved swiftly through the Bailey. He received orders from Xemnas to retrieve files from Ansem's computer. The room was dark, which wasn't a problem for him. With a snap from his fingers a flame ignited in the palm of his hand. He smirked as he continued to move through the room. He flipped on the light switch and dismissed the fire that burned in his palm. Quickly he scanned the room with his bright green eyes, not seeing a computer in sight.

'hmm' Axel moved over to the book shelves and began tossing books through the air, having them land behind him. After one book shelf was clear, he moved to the one beneath. After an hour or so of searching for the stupid computer, he got tired and decided to rest himself up on the wall closest to him.

He placed his hand in the middle of the wall before putting the rest of his body upon the wall. After a few seconds the wall began fading. Axel not noticing it right away, just stayed there. He quickly lost his balance and fell face first on the floor that wasn't supposed to be there.

Axel quickly recovered from his fall and stood up staring down the dark hallway before him. "Bingo." he slowly walked down the hall and turned the corner. Before him was a Gigantic computer screen. He moved over to the seat and sat in it. "Time to work my magic, man i wish Zexion was here, he is sooo better at this than me..." he complained as he began typing the entrance key.

-Denied-

"What?!" Axel began typing another key.

-Denied-

"gah! Come on!!" Axel was obviously frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Sora was in the area of Radiant Garden, wondering to himself it he could ever visit Tron again. He was such a nice guy and being in the computer world was so much different than any other. It was really cool and not to mention very blue.

He pressed his hand onto the usual spot where the wall disappeared, making it vanish. He walked forewords into Ansems computer room, really surprised to see a familar red head standing before him. "A-axel??" he asked shock in his voice. What the heck was he doing here?

He walked forwards seeing that Axel was having trouble, obviously because the computer kept repeating itself saying 'Access Denied.' "Here like this" he said typing in some sort of password onto the keys and access granted popped up onto the screen.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Axel paused and stared up at the boy. "Sora? What are you doing here?" he asked confused. He looked down at the keyboard trying to memorize what he had typed. All he got out of it was a couple a's and a k.

"Access Granted" The computer voice spoke.

"Stupid computer. I hate them! That's why Zexion is the computer nerd..." He complained as he stood up and stared down at Sora. "Can you please tell me what you are doing here Sora? This is no place for the keyblade master." He teased.

A red light began blinking at the top of the computer. "Uh... is that supposed to do that?" he asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Sora looked up at Axel after hearing the same question twice. "W-well I was just exploring" he explained glancing back down at the computer to see a red light flashing. "I-i dont think its suppose to flash like that" he said worry in his voice as the computer started to speak about being terminated or something. Sora recognized that same code, his eyes widening.

"Uh oh..I-i think..i think the--!" then Sora was suddenly cut off by the beam of light that turned into a sudden laser before them. It started to laser itself across Axel and Sora's body as if it was erasing them.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Axel was worried as the bright red laser scanned them. He looked down at his feet, they started disappearing right below him. They just vanished, same with the rest of his body. "Woah! Woah! Sora! What the heck is going on?" he asked looking over at the boy, he too was beginning to vanish.

He closed his eyes, and opened them a moment later noticing that they were still alive, just not in the same area. The room they were in was completely blue, and it reminded him of one of Vexen's creepy laboratory's. "Sora? You here?" he didn't see the brunette anywhere. He looked down at himself to see if he was really alive, and that startled him. He was blue, everything on him was blue.

He looked, like he was in some sort of computer game. 'Weird' he thought.

Suddenly a beam flashed beside him. It was Sora! "Sora! Thank God!" he said happily. "Where are we?" he asked moving forwards towards the brunette who was also in a fashionable blue. He looked like a robot.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Sora appeared beside Axel in a beam of light, already getting the feeling that he knew where they were. "Space paranoids" He answered turning to Axel, suddenly smiling. He wanted to come to this place again, to visit Tron. "W-we're inside a computer" he explained as he looked down out his appearence then at Axels. "Cool huh?"

Everything was blue and red, like veins running through the walls but they were more like curcuts of somesort. Made sense since they were inside of a computer. "I wonder where Tron is.."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 am

Axel stared blankly at Sora. "Space paranoids?" He repeated curiously. "A computer?!" Axel began laughing hysterically. "Good one Sora! You know that's impossible. It's probably one of Zexion's illusions. Zexion Come out here! Stop messing around with my mission!" He yelled, but nobody answered. He looked over at Sora, "We really are in a computer arent we?" He asked somewhat disappointed and relieved at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Sora laughed at Axels reaction. "Yeah..we are inside of a computer.." he told him turning to him to give him his full attention. "At first I thought the same thing..thinking it was crazy that this was inside of a real computer..but I have friends here. His names Tron..I wonder where he is anyways.." Sora blabbed on and on about some game he had to play last time he was here and how easy it was. He explained how he had to ride this bike type thing. " It was actually really fun!"

Suddenly someone tapped Sora on the shoulder unexpectidley which made him jump. "Hey Sora!" Tron said giving him hug since thats what he usually did now. "Whoa! Tron!" Sora said happily hugging him back. "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Nobody
Nobody
Axel

Character sheet

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Axel frowned at the sight of another, "whose he?" he asked carelessly, as he walked over towards a shiny motorcycle.

"Well well! Look at this," Axel sat on the seat, "This is pretty spiffy." suddenly the motor bike turned on and began going forward. "Woah!" Axel leaned to one side having the bike turn left and right rapidly. "How.. d-do you control this thing?!" He yelled as the bike accelerated to a higher speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mother Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Board   Mother Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Space Paranoids-
Jump to: